West Hippie 420 OG Clones LED Hydro

Asthma plus some emphizema just cough my ass off with every hit off a joint . I use the perfect pipe during the day and the capsules in the evening. Finally got used to the buzz and can take one in the morning if needed .
Yeah I take a sativex sometimes in the day. Doesn’t get you high just levels you out.

This girl is gonna live !
82640F04-EEE4-48EA-916E-83DC1ADD14EF.jpeg

Mama wants a dab gonna squish a widow
4CB52AD2-C198-4107-BE35-4145BE6AE442.jpeg

The do-si-dos is coming on up
1D16BB58-1DD6-438F-9975-D2D6C227DD36.jpeg

Stop by specs , will be heading to GT oil thread this week
77806B55-A70D-467F-93F3-8B8B828819A7.jpeg
D803734A-40A4-4F78-857E-CA75FE38386C.jpeg

What I wouldn't give for some of that everclear! Tough find in Canada :(
Do you usually press around 180? I haven't tried lower than the 190 preset ..

What I wouldn't give for some of that everclear! Tough find in Canada :(
Do you usually press around 180? I haven't tried lower than the 190 preset ..
I’ve just done 190-210 degrees, I’ve done a few presses in @Grandpa Tokin rosin thread .
That’s $109 worth everclear here I could image what they would charge in Canada . A 30 pack of bud lite here is $22 I think I gave $46 for two 18 packs at the beer store .
The press was still warming up is why it wasn’t at 190 .

Damn, if you actually paid store prices for cannabis. Ouch.
It’s all about growing your own especially since @InTheShed cut my cost on nutrients I’ll have more for upgrades !
I won’t buy from a dispensary unless desperate. Too many friends growing out here to actually run out . Bought from dispensary six years ago plus traveled over 400 miles one way to get there the cost was outrageous.
Sitting here wasted , felt like crap so I took two of my capsules feeling great now .

That's a very interesting concept, and though I would argue the year 1 equivalent, the remainder of the list appears logical from my experience with dogs throughout my life. FYI, I have a 13 year old American Bulldog/Lab mix, but I've been in his life since he was about 1 and remember how dopey, rambunctious, playful and full of energy he was when we first got him and is why I would argue the start point. Thanks for sharing none the less!

That's a very interesting concept, and though I would argue the year 1 equivalent, the remainder of the list appears logical from my experience with dogs throughout my life. FYI, I have a 13 year old American Bulldog/Lab mix, but I've been in his life since he was about 1 and remember how dopey, rambunctious, playful and full of energy he was when we first got him and is why I would argue the start point. Thanks for sharing none the less!
I thought it was weird always thought it was 7 years per our one year!

I thought it was weird always thought it was 7 years per our one year!

That was the old train of thought, then the next theory was that different breeds were north or south of that 7 year, so like big dogs were at like 6:1 or 5:1 and little dogs were 8:1-10:1, but the pic you just shared better maps the curve of comparisons because even we don't age linearly so it can only stad to reason that other species don't either.

Willie quit smoking , he needs to stop by my house so I can fix him up . We don’t have to smoke it to get high , my capsules will kick that ass just as if you smoked it . It would be the cigarettes and the milkweed stalks that caught up with Willie . I could tell on the CMA when he played he needed a buzzzzzzzz!

Willie quit smoking , he needs to stop by my house so I can fix him up . We don’t have to smoke it to get high , my capsules will kick that ass just as if you smoked it . It would be the cigarettes and the milkweed stalks that caught up with Willie . I could tell on the CMA when he played he needed a buzzzzzzzz!

That's like Santa giving up Christmas, it just doesn't make sense.
Surely he must be eating it by now.

:passitleft:

That's like Santa giving up Christmas, it just doesn't make sense.
Surely he must be eating it by now.

:passitleft:
You would think so , there are a few here his same age still smoking and won’t try one of my capsules . I used to see him at Margies Night Owl bar when I was young as hell or drop by grandpa’s bar Joe’s Place , he just lived 5 miles down the road !

Noice!

I had no doubt! :welldone:
Fixing to start the new grow , 3 widows and a do-si-dos . I’ll post it before Sunday.
If the root wasn’t twice the size of the plant I’d put it in the tent , more clones !

Back
Top Bottom