420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

The ph was adjusted to 5.6 and the MC 16 grams in 4 gallons of ro water which gave a 768 ppm. I ran them without calimagic thru 2/27/20 and the TDS was 253 ppm, used 515 ppm of the nutrients.
Do you usually run your ppm's this high ? As you know it's my 1st DWC grow so just seeing how others do it. So far I haven't had ppm's over 450 using MC. No def.'s or tox.'s so far. Not sure if I should increase MC or not since all is growing well. They are starting to flower now & drink about .5 gal. in 24 hours.

Do you usually run your ppm's this high ? As you know it's my 1st DWC grow so just seeing how others do it. So far I haven't had ppm's over 450 using MC. No def.'s or tox.'s so far. Not sure if I should increase MC or not since all is growing well. They are starting to flower now & drink about .5 gal. in 24 hours.
I ran what the manufacturer suggested through most of the grow . I think on page 15 I explained that the girls only used 50-70% of the given nutrients. So stay light just more $ that you save , there’s nothing compared to a $10 ounce of weed you grew yourself.

Wasn't sure if increasing MC would increase Terpines & Crystals for the most part. I'm only using 5 grams per 3.5 gallons of water right now with an initial ppm around 440 but drops to 350 within 3 - 4 days at most. I've been keeping a 5 gallon water jug full of premixed MC & Hydro Guard for Top Offs during the week. That usually brings the ppm's back up close to where I started. Water level drops close to 1/2 gal. per day. pH climbs from 5.8 - 6.0 over night. Does all this sound like things are going right ?

Wasn't sure if increasing MC would increase Terpines & Crystals for the most part. I'm only using 5 grams per 3.5 gallons of water right now with an initial ppm around 440 but drops to 350 within 3 - 4 days at most. I've been keeping a 5 gallon water jug full of premixed MC & Hydro Guard for Top Offs during the week. That usually brings the ppm's back up close to where I started. Water level drops close to 1/2 gal. per day. pH climbs from 5.8 - 6.0 over night. Does all this sound like things are going right ?
Next time you top it off let the ph sweep through to 6.2-6.3 before you bring it down again . Once those buds get started I noticed the heavy water uptake in dwc . Your doing yours a little different, keep it up I see no problem at all!

Dang, I hate hearing of people coming down with corona, let alone kids. I hope they bounce back with a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself, West.
Thanks DutchinAB I get to see them on video chat and they don’t appear to be in pain and I hope it stays that way .

Aloha WH! I still got get caught up here! Congrats on the new gear! So sorry to hear about the grand babies not feeling too well! Sending lots of love and healing vibes from Hawaii to you and your ohana.

I love fishing. Besides growing weed I’m equally obsessed with fishing lol I try to go when I can. Stay blessed WH!

:passitleft:

Aloha WH! Those hemp seeds are tasty and provide plenty of fiber to clean out the pipes if you catch my drift lol.. I ate a handful and whoa!!:laugh:

Hope you are having a blessed night!

:passitleft:
I tried them , I say regular salt not sea salt . I need the fiber badly. These capsules of coconut oil helps also . 104 degrees here today no fishing but have been eating a lot of the stripe bass.

I tried them , I say regular salt not sea salt . I need the fiber badly. These capsules of coconut oil helps also . 104 degrees here today no fishing but have been eating a lot of the stripe bass.

I never tried striper before but they look like they got a lot of meat on them. I remember watching a guy up in the northern part of California casting for them off the beach. He hooked up and they sure fight!! He had a hell of a time landing it on the beach with the tide working against him when the ocean would recede. He was throwing hug lures at them too. I just found a nice spot to toke and watched him fish from a distance.

I never tried striper before but they look like they got a lot of meat on them. I remember watching a guy up in the northern part of California casting for them off the beach. He hooked up and they sure fight!! He had a hell of a time landing it on the beach with the tide working against him when the ocean would recede. He was throwing hug lures at them too. I just found a nice spot to toke and watched him fish from a distance.
Just trim the sensor stipe out , a restaurant in California got busted for using striper meat for crab meat .

Don't think we have striped bass up here in Canada. They are good eating? They look like the would have alot of meat on them.
On the west coast they were stocked by railroad from the east coast . The history was cool the guys kept splashing the water to create oxygen. As we see it worked . Someone from the west coast in Canada caught one and there here on 420 . It was my second grow ,maybe they’ll see this post !

Mixed up 4 grams a gallon of mc with 20 gallons of ro water ended up with a steady ph of 5.9 after mixing and bubbling for 24 hours. Something else changed because it always rises overnight to 6.2-6.3 . That’s with 6 grams of mc it rises to !

Hi West, I hope your family members are getting well fast. Healing prayers to them. I love me some striper. Deep fried with salsa please. Thanks for the oil cap pics. This fall I would like to make gummies. We usually just add a spoon of the oil to cocoa. I got an MBM but have to wait till harvest. Have a nice day!

Just when you thought you had everything figured out ;)
Wouldn’t this be great though to not do nothing . And the ph needs no changing for hydro , we will see tomorrow’s report .
Hi West, I hope your family members are getting well fast. Healing prayers to them. I love me some striper. Deep fried with salsa please. Thanks for the oil cap pics. This fall I would like to make gummies. We usually just add a spoon of the oil to cocoa. I got an MBM but have to wait till harvest. Have a nice day!

Thanks @Fredwak the grand babies are okay just can’t get near anyone. In there pics don’t appear to be hurting as they state to me .
Deep fry also on the stripe bass and I do have a salsa recipe everyone around here likes .
Hell yes on the gummies , not getting to smoke anymore doesn’t matter to me now . The capsules make opioids totally not needed for a double hernia.
Isn't that the way it always is!
I’m hoping it’s for the great side of hydro!

Back
Top Bottom