420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

Glad to hear you're feeling better West, sorry to hear about your in-law. I think that's one thing about the virus most people don't realize, the effects from having it can last a lifetime. I hope your in-law makes a full recovery and won't need to be on supplemental O2 for life.
Thanks it’s just been one after another going on over here . I’m just want to get back growing already . Started backing off the self medicating yesterday to get it together, time now for just the buzz . Too bad we didn’t have on of the Bush’s daughters for president maybe they would have been like there dad and shut the country down in January ! Stay safe .

Well yesterday I had gotten my potentiometer dual control 10k 2watt for the NextLight Mega. They had a knockout hole for the pot on top as you’ll see in the pics. I drilled the holes on each side to support the pot from twisting and not having to over tighten the nut .
The wire connections are 1.for the yellow wire
2.for the gray wire - and 3.for the purple wire I soldered all . The wires were just below the cover plate easy to get ahold of . Pics
17E33956-D450-4353-A3EA-FFEC8556B9D8.jpeg
B4D06822-EA04-4CC9-AF65-A8367411A604.jpeg
460497FA-8EAC-4133-8E4C-D93A9EE47096.jpeg
F3B3DEC3-2226-4F2C-91BE-8DECBF7C0371.jpeg
65C9FDD4-62B7-4A81-AD54-CE054E727918.jpeg

The reason I’m here doing this is we are not at work . The kid well 35 year old tested positive for COVID yesterday after work . He has been in my plc class from the start middle of last week , that’s five days in his company. So I’m waiting to get tested and go home for two weeks quarantined . Three weeks at this job , I have only fist bump the kid and no one has taken there mask off around me .

Nice work on the pot but you and pot have a great history together! So sorry about the quarantine and I hope you test negative (a few times!). I'm sure the mask helped keep you safer. Someone comes into my office without one and I stop them in their tracks and tell them to get the fuck out until they're wearing one. 200K+ dead and people still think it's not a thing, even in L.A.

Are you all healed up from the surgery now? Mine took a full 6 months to make me forget I had it done, and then I strained it in June and it took another two months for that to calm down. My right side repair was much easier...getting old sucks!

How's your sister's son-in-law recovering from Covid?

Well yesterday I had gotten my potentiometer dual control 10k 2watt for the NextLight Mega. They had a knockout hole for the pot on top as you’ll see in the pics. I drilled the holes on each side to support the pot from twisting and not having to over tighten the nut .
The wire connections are 1.for the yellow wire
2.for the gray wire - and 3.for the purple wire I soldered all . The wires were just below the cover plate easy to get ahold of . Pics
17E33956-D450-4353-A3EA-FFEC8556B9D8.jpeg
B4D06822-EA04-4CC9-AF65-A8367411A604.jpeg
460497FA-8EAC-4133-8E4C-D93A9EE47096.jpeg
F3B3DEC3-2226-4F2C-91BE-8DECBF7C0371.jpeg
65C9FDD4-62B7-4A81-AD54-CE054E727918.jpeg

The reason I’m here doing this is we are not at work . The kid well 35 year old tested positive for COVID yesterday after work . He has been in my plc class from the start middle of last week , that’s five days in his company. So I’m waiting to get tested and go home for two weeks quarantined . Three weeks at this job , I have only fist bump the kid and no one has taken there mask off around me .
I always wanted to take a PLC class, that would be fun I have a friend who is a bad ass at ladder logic and all that. While at Philps I repurposed a machine which had a Siemens controller he did the programming, fun times .

I hope your friend gets better and you and the family stay safely away from the nastiness.

Nice work on the pot but you and pot have a great history together! So sorry about the quarantine and I hope you test negative (a few times!). I'm sure the mask helped keep you safer. Someone comes into my office without one and I stop them in their tracks and tell them to get the fuck out until they're wearing one. 200K+ dead and people still think it's not a thing, even in L.A.
I stayed till they gave me results showed negative, my question for them is do I get tested everyday now . They said most come back in 4 days , I think I deserve every day !
The pain was gone in just 3 weeks from the surgery was feeling great .

Are you all healed up from the surgery now? Mine took a full 6 months to make me forget I had it done, and then I strained it in June and it took another two months for that to calm down. My right side repair was much easier...getting old sucks!

How's your sister's son-in-law recovering from Covid?
He still feels weak and has to stop quite often and regain his strength.
Don’t know how I did this part of my response is in your paragraph

I always wanted to take a PLC class, that would be fun I have a friend who is a bad ass at ladder logic and all that. While at Philps I repurposed a machine which had a Siemens controller he did the programming, fun times .

I hope your friend gets better and you and the family stay safely away from the nastiness.
All these maintenance guys at this plant took one of those six week courses and I did it in 1987 when it was AB plc5 then got a young lady in 2000 that took it serious she taught me more than any class could Siemens I didn’t d like the block diagrams but learned to deal with . Back to her she has turned out to be one of the biggest programmers in Texas .

All these maintenance guys at this plant took one of those six week courses and I did it in 1987 when it was AB plc5 then got a young lady in 2000 that took it serious she taught me more than any class could Siemens I didn’t d like the block diagrams but learned to deal with . Back to her she has turned out to be one of the biggest programmers in Texas .
Thats awesome. Theres a lot to it. If you walk into a place and have the ability to fix old machines you'll be a hero. My job was to just fix problems not to design/build machines, but that did happen. I know a lot more about robots than programming.

Here's that machine
View media item 1794726
View media item 1794725Nothing too crazy. I just used what was already there. I added a Coldjet and a vacuum system to pick up scraps, but thats about it

Thats awesome. Theres a lot to it. If you walk into a place and have the ability to fix old machines you'll be a hero. My job was to just fix problems not to design/build machines, but that did happen. I know a lot more about robots than programming.

Here's that machine
View media item 1794726
View media item 1794725Nothing too crazy. I just used what was already there. I added a Coldjet and a vacuum system to pick up scraps, but thats about it
You have your own dry ice for hash cool .
That would be her but when it came to pulling together two 500 mcm to put a kernie on couldn’t do it so she started her own business where she wouldn’t have to do that . We enjoyed her wisdom for four years .
I worked for a electrical contractor and got to get some of the hero stuff sure you feel like the big dog with all the praise . This company I’m working for now has 6 blow molds and yesterday before I went home they said one has been down since start up Monday and they wait till time to go home yesterday. I watched it do one run walked around the back of the extruder the back wall was caved out the hydraulic cylinder the size of a 4 cylinder engine broke off all the footing and couldn’t push any plastic through the molds . Before I got there they kept saying it was electrical so 8 maintenance men work on it spent 40 hours going through the electrical control when all they needed was a six foot ladder to see the broken cylinder . In two weeks when I go back I want another $10 an hour and not take the managers job . There was nothing right about what went on with the extruder and corona virus. If I live through it with copd.

You have your own dry ice for hash cool .
That would be her but when it came to pulling together two 500 mcm to put a kernie on couldn’t do it so she started her own business where she wouldn’t have to do that . We enjoyed her wisdom for four years .
I worked for a electrical contractor and got to get some of the hero stuff sure you feel like the big dog with all the praise . This company I’m working for now has 6 blow molds and yesterday before I went home they said one has been down since start up Monday and they wait till time to go home yesterday. I watched it do one run walked around the back of the extruder the back wall was caved out the hydraulic cylinder the size of a 4 cylinder engine broke off all the footing and couldn’t push any plastic through the molds . Before I got there they kept saying it was electrical so 8 maintenance men work on it spent 40 hours going through the electrical control when all they needed was a six foot ladder to see the broken cylinder . In two weeks when I go back I want another $10 an hour and not take the managers job . There was nothing right about what went on with the extruder and corona virus. If I live through it with copd.
Haha this was over a decade ago.. It feels good to have the answers. I dont know much about blow molding. Im more into injection molding. Im a Mold Maker by trade. Mostly medical, biotech, and electrical components. Usually clean room stuff.

Its too bad the maintenance crew couldn't find the problem haha. I dont like managing people. What a pain in the ass. Just give me a project and the material to do it. I work for my self now. I bought Solidworks in 2012 and just do product development. I hate it haha.

Thanks guys ,don’t ever get a hernia where the wall completely opens up guts spread out everywhere under the skin . Hurts like hell , I tried not to go to the hospital that was the biggest mistake, they massaged it back into a place for two days . So the surgery y was put off till Thursday afternoon I have to stay flat on my back till then sucks . It’s all my fault don’t know when to say when . At least I’m at home ! Do know what there e were giving me but still feel like I was hit in the head by a hammer . Took two Dosidos 35 m minutes ago I bet I’ll feel better tomorrow . I’ll have it together tomorrow and fill y’all in on more .

holy shit WH didn’t know you we’re down and out! I lose so many important threads .. glad you are better !

hey west, glad your test came in negative and are feeling better. your plants look awesome. I was searching to see if anyone done a dos si in dwc and came across your rdwc. looking forward to see their results as i've got mine on the way.

I’ve harvested already and if you want to stay stoned the Dosidos are
hey west, glad your test came in negative and are feeling better. your plants look awesome. I was searching to see if anyone done a dos si in dwc and came across your rdwc. looking forward to see their results as i've got mine on the way.
the way to go ! Short plants at 27” tallest .

Back
Top Bottom