Sunni - a Pheno? Clone

Some shots of Sunni!

2010_1023aaaa0014.JPG

2010_1023bb0018.JPG

2010_1023bb0021.JPG

Sunni & Annie have 10 cfl, but they are combined onto 5 cords, 2 lights per. Plus one sitting on the floor with a reflector.

Sassy is under 3 4' flouros (i think hub said blue and red?) total of 6 tubes.

You can see one of the lights next to Annie, have lowered a couple to try and get light to the inner parts.

2010_1023aaaa0007.JPG

Nice and frosty! Looks like Christmas in October :hookah:

And nice find on the macro setting. Wish i had one. :popcorn:

Reminds me of a charley brown chistmas tree but with nice lushis fruit all over. I have had fun reading this grow as i dont think i have ever seen a plant so skinny and twigy with such wonderful buds! Brovo to you for pulling that off they look sick! :yummy:

:tokin::thumb:Happy growin Tmac!:thumb::tokin:

Thanks Herb and Bud

So far whatever genetics Sunni is seems to be tall and skinny. Now Annie is a clone of Alice who also had those great big colas. But still was done with cfl, tubes, MG, and schultz ferts. I may never do as well with Sunni, (or her daughter Sassy who is ready to go to flower).
Here is a shot of Alice aka Closet Lady
2010_0904Alice0038.JPG

we moved her near the end to a closet, but she had been under cfls up til the end.

Hey Herb, yah the flower fairie at least waited til Annie was almost done!! :wood:

I'm sure as hell gonna smoke it HH!! We should throw a party! It was so sticky when I picked it, stuck to my fingers. With a magnifying glass it is covered with sugary trichs! :yummy: Really cant see it that well in those photos!

I am still hoping to grow Sunni out more after we harvest Annie. More room in the closet to spread her out some. Would love to see some big colas on her. She is so covered in trichs it is amazing. Pictures dont do justice. Also we harvested her mom Solar early because she was outside and we got a freeze. Solar girl we did early coz we thought she got pollenated, not. Both were very good smoke....but maybe could have been better. If we could get Sunni up to her potential I think it would be fantastic.

2010_1027ee0014.JPG

2010_1027ee0017.JPG

2010_1027ee0022.JPG

2010_1027ee0024.JPG

Now Sassy (a clone from Sunni, 2nd generation??) is ready to flower, we topped her a few times and I have her tied down some. But really need to reread, think I might be to gentle with her or not doing it right... :straightface: She will be the last of her line. I want to take a clone, but Hubby wants to finish her and then we will go with some kush seeds he brought back from Montana. But the great part about a clone is that we know she is a she.

Looks to me like they have all done so well and come so far over the time of starting this journal. I also have had to cut plants down before they are ready for reasons that could compromise the final crop....I have a problem waiting for things as it is lol but waiting just a few extra days or a week means a world of difference.
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Beautiful looking girls, keep up the great work!

Bud, It is hard to wait sometimes, more for hubby than for me! :phew: Thanks for the good words.

Thanks Herb they do show a lot of sugar, but look so much better in person. :smokin: Frustrates me not to show it!! Will send out invites as soon as I know when! :yahoo:

Forgot to mention that we have 2 mature seeds from Alice. Does that mean they are feminized seed??? not sure of the definition. She was definitely a female plant. Wondered coz Annie is the last of her line.

Back
Top Bottom