Sunny’s Mini Medicinal Grow Show

So strange these blurple lights. In the tent it looks like a white light similar to the CMH bulbs I used way before. Shows up pink in the photos.. Maybe my eyeballs are getting old and tired but I’m a sucker for looking into the light :laugh:

Aloha everyone and hope you all have a blessed and wonderful day/night!

:passitleft:

Aloha All!

Small kine buds are starting to set in really nice. Gonna finally hook up my air scrubber to my exhaust fan. I was reading a thread where @HutchBenedict mentioned how he gets used to the smell of his plants in his hale after awhile.

I think I have gotten used to the smell of the plants myself. As matter of fact I know I have especially when my lady greets me at the front door when I get home from work and tells me I gotta hook the air cleaner thingy up because she could smell the plants on the street when she took the kids for a walko_O

Mahalo Mr. Hutch for unknowingly reminding me that I cannot forget about making sure my security and privacy are up to snuff. I don’t get a lot of traffic on my street where I live but it’s still good to practice good habits and be conscious even here in hawaii.

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations!! Have a blessed day and night!!

Aloha

Coming along nicely, Sunny. Great to see your garden thriving.
I always enjoy the light green new growth as it comes through.
And then the flower show begins!
Cheers.
:morenutes:

Aloha and good morning DD! Thank you kind sir.. Your garden is thriving as well! Just doing my best not to over intervene and mess with them too much lol.. a task that is quite easy for me :laugh: Sending you positive thoughts and vibrations from across the pond!!

My lady and I were watching this program on t.v. about the native kanakana (lamprey) that migrate up freshwater streams in NZ. Trippy looking creature.. even more so after half a doobie to the face :laugh: I can’t imagine having to cross a stream with a bunch of those things at your feet!

Anyway I’m rambling on.. got blessed with some killah outdoor satty and had me a sample after a early day at work.. made my forehead sweat for the first 20 minutes but all good now... got me a meatball sub from subway although ordering sandwich was fun.. kinda like going into a blockbuster video back in the day high as fuck :rofl: had me paranoid thinking everyone in here knows I’m high.. oh shit.. they looking at me.. play it cool.. picks up some bullshit movie.. walks down the aisle and puts it back in the wrong spot.. lol

the native kanakana (lamprey) that migrate up freshwater streams in NZ.

It’s weird that nobody knows where these guys go as adults. Pretty sure they disperse widely across the pacific. That may be the true story of Kupe arriving from Hawaiki (sic) - holding on to the tail of one?!
Farmers find them in paddocks going cross country from stream to stream. There’s talk of them eating lambs too but talk is cheap.

half a doobie to the face

:rofl: Like it.

Nice tent and set up and the plants look great! I'll sub in to the finish!

Aloha Canuckush! Mahalo for stopping by and kind words! Sending positive thought and vibrations

It’s weird that nobody knows where these guys go as adults. Pretty sure they disperse widely across the pacific. That may be the true story of Kupe arriving from Hawaiki (sic) - holding on to the tail of one?!
Farmers find them in paddocks going cross country from stream to stream. There’s talk of them eating lambs too but talk is cheap.

:rofl: Like it.

I love reading and learning about stories from the past and so does my lady. I’m a total nerd when it comes to history and legends lol..

They also explained fishing rights for the kanakana along the river bank were strictly enforced and handed down from generation to generation with the same families. We had the kapu system here where certain things/species were forbidden/regulated so stocks remained healthy.

Keeping the girls on the same feeding schedule.. all I see is this in there now.. bunch of meep heads:rofl:

Aloha!!!

Aloha All!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I’ve been fighting off a damn cold last couple days... feels like a 18 wheeler mowing fakaz down with the same gusto as Christine.. o_O :laugh: Body aches and sinuses have been a wreck. Keeping my head right and staying positive haha

Ministry of Cannabis Northern Lights

Ministry of Cannabis White Widow

Seedsman White OG

Seedsman UK Cheese

Blurple Garden

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes and have a blessed week!!

Aloha!!

Aloha!! Trichomes are starting to appear!!! :laugh: I was starting to second guess myself about this LED light and I still do plan to upgrade. It seems a lot of good folks here have awesome results with the Mars hydro brand. The addiction of buying grow shit and seeds is real!!! :rofl:

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations!!

Aloha!!

Aloha All!!

I added another light to the tent! I got a 50W COB LED at 6500K off amazon for $20.. I like it so far and it doesn’t seem to effect my temps in the little tent. Lights on temps during the night with my intake fan going range from 75 to 80 depending on how much cold air is coming off the mountain.. Lights off temps during the day sit in the low 70’s.

I have had really good results before using CMH bulbs in the past in my HID setup and those were in the 6500K range on the color kelvin chart.

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Hey Sunny. It just got even sunnier!
Nice lamp. $20 is the right price ;)

Your pictures remind me of Pink Frost
Beautiful

Thank you DD! Hoping that extra light makes a difference somehow. Doesn’t hurt to give it a shot! Judging from your taste in music I’m thinking I should be calling you unks!! Have a blessed day!!

Aloha all!

Progress in the tent has been steady and the plants keep chugging along... They are at 31 days since flipping the lights to 12/12. I’m still maintaining the same feeding amount and schedule although I did add a dose of epsom salt to the last feeding until I can pick up some calmag.

I started noticing some deficiencies last week and it seemed like the onset of the plants locking up. I flushed them with plain water and a dose of silica and then let them dry out again. They seem to be back on track but we will see.

White Widow

Northern Lights

Seedsman White OG

Seedsman UK Cheese is the furthest behind and smallest of the plants. Being that she was such a short girl after she stretched I bent her over 90 degrees and now all her under growth are almost caught up to her main cola that is forming..

Garden shot with the blurple light and the added 6500k LED

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations and I hope you are all having a blessed week so far!!

Aloha

I love the way you work the blurple into your photos, some beauties there!

Thank you Mr. Hutch! @HutchBenedict I have the 6500k led hanging towards the front of the tent so it makes for better photos instead of just blurple

Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom