Sunny’s Mini Medicinal Grow Show

Aloha All!

buds are curing away. Gonna get a proper smoke report done over next few days. They can cure longer but the samples have been good. I’ve been taxing the cheese hard :laugh: Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibes!!

Smoke Report:

Northern Lights from Ministry of Cannabis

Smoke along with me if you are inclined to do so! My song selection as I get high.

:passitleft:

Breaking up the dense nugs you get a sweet earthy smell/sweet skunk with some added pine. Buds are caked with trichomes as you break into them.

Dry hitting the doobie you get much of the same as on the break up of the buds. The pine is a bit stronger along with the sweet earthiness in the flavors.

Lighting up and first draw is sweet earth/skunky herbal ness. A little bit of pine on the exhale.

I begin to feel the on set of the stone start at the top of my head as it works it’s way behind my eyes.. a mellow thump on my second pull of the joint. My neck muscles are beginning to relax.

This herb is pretty smooth for a short cure. I’m coughing a bit on my 4th pull from the joint but I over did it and tried to keep toking.. greedy. Music sounds amazing and I’m picking up so much intricacies in the music and sound

About 20 minutes in and in feeling the effects all over my body. I’m getting this sensation I can only describe as “disco pop” this descending sensation throughout limbs. Starts at my head and then descends down my body.

Ive been sampling this strain since it’s been dry but this is by far my biggest dosage at one time. Mouth feels dry. I feel a bit disconnected socially as I’m enjoying the body high and og thump in my head.

This would be good weed at a concert with friends as long as you keep your energy up. You can easily rest up with this herb too. I feel no pain and could easily nap for a few hours. Gonna go lay down and add more later..

Aloha All!!

Northern lights strain review continued..

Slept really well for a few hours.. total sleep coma. No fuzziness either when I awoke although I smoked more of the joint and finished it. I was stoned but not like the initial session. Way more functional so the tolerance build up is fast if you smoke everyday. Its almost lunch time and I don’t feel any effects although I have no pain in my neck or joints so that’s good. I am happy with this weed. Gonna try it out of a bong. Should be fun experience

I think I will grow this strain again once I have had a chance to grow out some others.

I forgot to post the bud shot of what was in the doobie. Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes!!

Aloha All!

Packed my origin vape pen with Seedsman White OG. Letting the pen come up to temp and I’ll start taking draws once the clock flips to 11:00 pm to get my time line together.

Visually before breaking up the nug its light green and a bit airy with pockets of resin. The smell that I get is grape soda and strong pine tree. It’s really fragrant weed.

First few draws are more about flavor then effect. The flavor is a really strong chemmy pine tree flavor... like you licked a air freshener tree for your car. Vape temp on pen is 380 degrees.

Packed a second bowl in the vape pen. Starting to feel pressure behind the eyes and I can feel them sitting low. I like the flavors of this. The white widow or northern lights didn’t taste like this vaped.

Some music should be good now. 10 minutes in after second bowl in the vape pen.

20 minutes or so in and After a 3rd bowl I’m feeling high. No pain in my neck at allbut I don’t feel sluggish. I feel like I could start making some food... a omelette sounds good. It’s a good strain in my book. Not too powerful that’s sits you down but more then enough to do things. Would be a solid Pre and Post smoke after a surf or fishing or just seshing out with da braddahood joking around.

gonna go make that omelette and update again tomorrow after another few bowls out the vape. Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations!!

Aloha!!! :passitleft:

I would like to try an auto too. I might get one for outside in summer. Maybe a low smell one?

Aloha Braddah Reave!

The northern lights I grew really didn’t smell unless you rubbed the stems or buds. I know Seedsman was offering some northern lights auto as freebies.

Northern Lights is always a winner!

Aloha Braddah Pennywise!!

It really is! I’ve smoke multiple bowls with a few people and the reaction has always been positive. Then again I don’t know anybody down here that isnt stoked to get all blind with a friend and talk story after a few bowls :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bong:

I like those pine terps, only strain I have with pine is Xmas Bud.

I never tried Christmas bud but I’d be down to roll up if it was ever around lol.. The white OG is super piney.. exhale out your nose and it wil really stick with you and the flavor lingers in your mouth. I still smell that grape soda along with the chemmy air freshener pine tree.

Aloha All!!

Ministry of Cannabis White Widow Smoke Report:yummy: :ganjamon:

For this smoke report I will be using a wood pipe on this sample of white widow from the breeder ministry of cannabis.

Buds appearance are pale green and amberish with some hints of purple. The smell upon breaking it up is sweet and sour skunky with some muskyness. Nugs are super dense like rocks but dank on the inside.. Its a bitch in the grinder when rolling joints of it previously.

First hit off my wood pipe. Flavor is slightly sweet Herbal. Nothing that stands out on its own in terms of flavor.. Just sweet herbs on the inhale and neutral taste on the exhale. Two more pulls and the bowl is done.

The onset of the high on my brain is fast. The best I can describe it is calmly crashing into something if that makes sense?.. Reminds me of pulling into a close out wave.. impact included :laugh: Its like you are fully aware you are gonna crash so you brace for it.

Firing up 2nd bowl off my wood pipe. Much of the same flavor. Kind of bland with the same sweet herby flavor. I can feel my neck vibrating down to my toes. Playing this song as burn through my second bowl. I’m thinking it’s been 15-20 minutes has passed. Playing some Mikey Dread.. enjoying the bass subbing in my car.. not to loud.. just enough to enjoy the layers of sound in the music.

I can smell food cooking from my house. My lady is making breakfast. My appetite is stimulated lol.. After I ate I sobered up pretty quickly.

I’ve been smoking this bud for a few weeks now along with the others and this one doesn’t last as longs in terms of effects compared to NL or Cheese. I’d say a hour/hour half tops before I’m smoking again but I also medicate throughout the day even during work with my vape pen. Maybe someone who doses less overall will have a different experience with it. Maybe it’s just the pheno I grew out.

Anyhoo I hope everyone is having a blessed Aloha Saturday! Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations from Hawaii!! Aloha!!
:passitleft:

Aloha @Teddy Edwards I hope you are having a blessed day! This thread is completed and can be moved at your earliest convenience. Mahalos! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom