Sunny’s Mini Medicinal Grow Show

Good morning Sunny.
I love the top pic. Consider entering it in the PhOTM contest. The colors are amazing!!!! You have nothing to lose. :love:

:ciao:Hi Sunny,it's been a pleasure to read your thread and watch this grow. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and vibes-- I really appreciate that. Beautiful pictures and buds. Mahalo:meditate:

Aloha Dynamo1!

Mahalo for stopping by and the kind words! Positivity and good vibrations are essential! Have a blessed day!!

:passitleft:

Like @Preston9mm said your shots are getting letter by the post, thanks for the info on the lenses. My Xenvo wide/15x zoom for the samsung note 9 landed today! Excited to take a few snaps. Thanks again the info and yo garden is looking lovely mate!

Aloha Curious!

Mahalo for the kind words and the positive vibes! Your cab is looking beautiful as well! I look forward to seeing your macro shots! It takes some doing but man some of the photos come out beautiful!!

Aloha All,

I hope everyone is having a blessed Thursday! The garden is at 60 days flower. I’m thinking about harvesting today or tomorrow.

The holidays always cause so much anxiety for me... Just gotta keep breathing and medicating through it lol.. Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations!
Some snaps from this morning before work. These babies are frosting up during the flush and fade!! Gave them 5ml of Super Carb with water a few days ago and nothing else.

With blurple

Macro shots

2X2X4 mini garden coming to a end. Gonna fill out my canopy next round. I’m still happy for what I got considering I haven’t grown in over ten years.

Aloha All!

Plants came down this early am at 63 days. Soil was bone dry and pots were light. I got stoned off the scissor hash and just didn’t get as many snaps :laugh:.. Gonna try the paper bag method of drying since it’s just a small amount but I’m happy none the less:yummy:

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes and hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

Stoked my new mars light came in! Early Christmas present from my lady.:green_heart:

View media item 1734222

If someone in need has use for a new 600w blurple light(100 at the wall) get at me!! I’ll be happy to send it to you! Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations on this beautiful Sunday!! Aloha!!!

Aloha All!

Took a hike up at the volcano yesterday. So much energy in the air just to sit and take it all in even for someone born and raised here. Got stoned with some tourists from japan on some small nugs of northern lights that were already dry. The rest isn’t far behind to be put in jars to begin curing with the boveda packs.

I think the smell of pakalolo in the air is the international sign of friendship:laugh:

Pics of the top of the volcano/crater

View media item 1735313
View media item 1735314
I’ll get some dry weights up tomorrow before jarring. I’m guessing maybe 80 grams dry all together. Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes!!
Straight love!
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Bet them tourists will remember their trip for a lifetime...
:thumb:

Yessir... good for the soul :high-five::passitleft:

Straight love!
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Bet them tourists will remember their trip for a lifetime...
:thumb:

Haha maybe. We didn’t linger around too long. Park rangers don’t approve of people smoking weed in a federal park... meh stoners will prevail. We just made quick work of a couple fat bowls. Coughed our heads off and laughed. Traded off some smiles and shaka’s and headed on down the trail. Life has been good.. met a lot of cool people this way even from the states too.

Awesome view.

Come check it out and get stoned my Braddah.

Aloha!!
:meditate::blunt:

Hey ‘Phew :high-five: congrats for getting it done! Like you say testing your conditions and calibrating your thumb to the room is all part of it. You’ll get better weights from now on too. Close ups look great man that lens really just about makes your nose sticky.
You’ll have the perpetual pakalōlō palace rocking in no time. How long until your next girls are going to be grown up enough to flip?
Hey if you count your trim you could call this grow your quarter ponder with cheese! :nerd-with-glasses: No?

I always listen to the tunes you put up. Today’s record reminded me of this one.. I’ve always loved this song and this was the first version I heard. I took some convincing to be told (years later) it’s a Van Morrison song. It was nice to find this live version when I went to find a link for you just now..
:peace::cool:

Aloha unks! Feel free to post up any kine music you like! Music is the equilibrium to my soul. I need it and is essential throughout my day.

Quarter ponder with cheese!? :laugh:

Planted seeds in the soil already and waiting for them to pop. Running two G14 autos from fastbuds. In the process of creating a new journal. The holidays keep me in a perpetual state of being late for anything work and family.

plus I wanna do a better job.. I get so much inspiration from other growers here like yourself.

Grats on the harvest. I just pulled 4 jars myself. Didn’t weight but I imagine it’s in the 5 ounce range. I seem to get about 7-9 ounces out of my 3x3, I’m going to try and grow taller plants this time and see if that is better yield.

Congrats on the harvest my Braddah! holiday buds for the win! Gonna be a stony Christmas. Gonna see how these autos do.. never grew autos and some of them get big. Might be a ton of training here soon.

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thank you my Braddah! Hope you are having a blessed day

Back
Top Bottom