Sunny’s Mini Medicinal Grow Show

Wow! That's a good macro lens, way better than mine!
Love the plants!

Mahalo for the kind words Canuckush! I took a lot of snaps and picked out the clearest ones. It’s a bit of a pain in the ass to keep everything steady :laugh:

Wow great photos mate. Why have I not heard of these macro lenses earlier. Can I ask what phone and macro lense you are using?

Aloha Curious! I just use my iPhone 10 and the macro lens I got off amazon is from Copedvic. It was $30 shipped to Hawaii with prime and it came with a tripod and a few different lenses. Neat little gadget

How bad is it to focus that thing cuz? I bought one a few years ago & it never worked, right out the box. I wasn't too miffed, it was cheap AF. LoL

I was hesitant to order another because I have really shaky hands anyhow... kinda figured it might be a P.I T.A. so I never ordered another...

How do you like it so far?
:passitleft:

Mahalo!

took a lot of snaps and picked out the clearest ones. It’s a bit of a pain in the ass to keep everything steady :laugh:
Yes that's what I have to do with my macro lens too but yours takes really detailed pictures of the trichs and you can see the hairs on the pistils too!

How bad is it to focus that thing cuz? I bought one a few years ago & it never worked, right out the box. I wasn't too miffed, it was cheap AF. LoL

I was hesitant to order another because I have really shaky hands anyhow... kinda figured it might be a P.I T.A. so I never ordered another...

How do you like it so far?

Mahalo!

Aloha Braddah P!

I like the macro lens so far especially for the price! The hardest part and time consuming was getting the tripod set up perfect at the right height with the phone and lens so it was stable. Once you do that it’s easy. I also crop out all the blurry parts and just focus the frame on the clearest parts of the picture

I used a short foot stool and a 3 gallon pot flipped upside down as my base to set up the tripod and phone. Then you don’t have to hold the phone with shaky hands. I have shaky hands too.. prolly from all the drugs and opiates in my past. *sighs

Once you are set up then just park the plant as close as you want to the tripod and swing the branch you want to photograph over to the camera lens. It takes some adjusting by bringing the buds into focus and you’ll end up snapping a lot of pics but it’s better the holding the camera :laugh:

Yes that's what I have to do with my macro len too but yours takes really detailed pictures of the trichs and you can see the hairs on the pistils too!

Aloha Braddah Canuck!

This is the one I got of amazon. I took a shit ton of pics to get those though :laugh:

View media item 1730430View media item 1730431
A couple more from last night. They weren’t as clear but you can see the amber heads on the trichs on the cheese. The other is the very top of a white OG bud.

Sorry for the long winded post! I’d like to add that Braddah Reave @Reave is the one who mentioned to me about the lens! I was just gonna get a jewelers loupe but this is way more fun stoned :laugh: Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes!!

:passitleft:Thanks for the props. I’m a little jelly you one upped me with the tripod. I have the iPhone 10 too though. I really like it. I also like getting high and playing with the lens though. Good vibes flow in.
94BA0604-EE19-45A1-B74F-51F2DB48E4E4.jpeg

:Namaste:Plants are looking good. Those are some good sized buds you are hustling up there. Nice work.

Mahalo Braddah Reave!

I appreciate you stoppin in and the kind words. There is always something I know I can always improve on as hind sight is always 20/20 but overall I’m happy. Almost to the finish line. Hope you and the family have a blessed Thanksgiving!

I‘m looking forward to smoking this Seedsman White OG. I got this girl in a one gallon pot and she is flexin. I can imagine what she will do in your hydro set up!

Highya Sunny.
Beautiful plants, pics, music and attitude are all on display here.
What a sweet read to start off my Turkey day.
Aloha :love:

Highya Sunny.
Beautiful plants, pics, music and attitude are all on display here.
What a sweet read to start off my Turkey day.
Aloha :love:

Aloha VG!

Thank you for the kind words and stopping in! I hope you have wonderful and blessed thanksgiving!! Sending nothing but positive thoughts and vibes!

Gorgeous garden, I really like the NL!

Aloha Pennywise! @Pennywise

Thank you so much!:thanks: I like the NL to! Nice chunky dense buds. Smells really sweet earthy and rotten mango. Back in the day we would scrape all the top soil out from under the mango trees after the season was finished and the mangoes rotted away. Really dark composted soil but super acidic so it would have to be mixed with neutral substrate.. smell just like that soil lol.. But it grew crip kine pakalolo o_O

Sending you nothing but positive thoughts and vibes and hope you are have a blessed and wonderful thanksgiving!! I doubt I’ll be hungry by the time it’s time to eat hahaha.. I’ve had the munchies since 3 in the morning and I’ve been cooking and snaking the whole time:rofl:

Mahalo Braddah Reave!

I appreciate you stoppin in and the kind words. There is always something I know I can always improve on as hind sight is always 20/20 but overall I’m happy. Almost to the finish line. Hope you and the family have a blessed Thanksgiving!

I‘m looking forward to smoking this Seedsman White OG. I got this girl in a one gallon pot and she is flexin. I can imagine what she will do in your hydro set up!

Nice I just picked up some white og. Right it’s American thanksgiving. Hope you eat and smoke well my friend. Happy growing. I’m up in Canada ours was last month but it was really good. I think our next family thing will be Christmas.

Good morning and Aloha all!!

Some snaps before the food coma hit :laugh:

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes today! Off to work!

Whoop! Got my free sample from mega crop in the mail today! Just had to pay for shipping to Hawaii. :slide:

Seems like quite a few people here use this stuff with great results.
Stoked!! I’ll smoke to that :blunt:
View media item 1731581

Getting pretty good with the micro cam!
:high-five:

Beautiful pictures.

That NL is looking super, good job on them.

Aloha pennywise! Mahalo for stopping in with the kind words and the positive vibes! I’m looking forward to smoking her. Nice solid buds

Gotta get me one of those lenses.
Good morning Sunny.

Good morning VG and aloha! Thank you for stopping into the thread. You are always welcome here! The lenses are neat little gadgets. Takes some tinkering with getting it setup but the photos are cool albeit it takes a bunch of snaps to get a few good ones. Be forewarned it’s easy to get sucked into a time worm hole of picking out fibers and dog hair.. I’m OCD stoned too :laugh: :nervous-guy::cheesygrinsmiley:

Getting pretty good with the micro cam!
:high-five:

Beautiful pictures.

Aloha my Braddah! I rather be lucky then good anyday! The really good shots are all luck.. I surprise myself :laugh:

It does take a bunch of shots but when I do get a good one I’m stoked. Gonna go hunt a pig today up mauka with the 3030. hoping to put some pigs in the underground oven for Christmas! :passitleft:

Aloha All!

Hope everyone is having a blessed week so far. Tried out a different lens that came with the kit. This one is the wide angle lens.. Didn’t feel like trying for macros.. hands were still sore from cutting meat...

Smoking at 180-190 degrees. Salt brine for 12 hours then drained, Spiced and hooked and allowed to slightly hang dry before getting the fire going. Should be ready to come down in the morning for a breakfast sample and eggs.

View media item 1732428
Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes on this Tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom