Tales From The Krip!

Ok, the relentless temptation has to stop! :laughtwo:

Shit lol MR.Krip here you are the OG of 2L SOG . I had no idea it was you lookin in, on my little grow ha. I read that years ago man didn't click till i saw soggy daze in your sig :bravo: serious I read every word as a lerker. Legend. I Can't thank you enough... I rep+ a few in here with my 71 points so maybe a heavy hitter would do me a Solid and give you a good one. Many thanks. No wonder LA is hanging out to chat old times .

Regards :passitleft:
I just sent reps to Mr Krip in your name. I figured I'd help you out.

I just sent reps to Mr Krip in your name. I figured I'd help you out.

I did the same when you posted this morning, so I'm sure Mr. Krip noticed. In case he didn't realize it, that was in your place. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Mr.krip I dont see any info on your reservoir solution, have to say i am wondering what you feed :ciao:

new lights in yet?

I'm using Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect 3-part along with Dutch Masters Zone and Silica throughout the whole cycle. In flower, I use AN Big Bud & Bud Candy and replace the Big Bud with AN Overdrive for the last two weeks of flower before the flush. About twice per week, when topping of the res, I'll add some Alaska Pure Kelp plant food.

I did the same when you posted this morning, so I'm sure Mr. Krip noticed. In case he didn't realize it, that was in your place. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thank you, Sue (and Deprivation, again!)!!! :thanks:

I'm really racking up the reps now!!! :yahoo:

HOW and WHY does Cannabis Cure Cancer - Scientific Explanation

I hope none of you or your loved ones are dealing with Cancer, but if so, here's a very good and interesting explanation of how MMJ helps:

[video=youtube;DttdDOqQMuY]
[/video]

:Namaste:

K

The Science of Cannabis as a Treatment for Epilepsy

Once again, some good info for an ailment I hope none of us have to deal with:

[video=youtube;oqhJH7hIG4k]
[/video]

K

This video should be in the Study Hall and I'd prefer that someone other than myself post it. I'm going to drop it in cajun's cancer protocol thread. Can I count on you to post at the Study Hall?

This video should be in the Study Hall and I'd prefer that someone other than myself post it. I'm going to drop it in cajun's cancer protocol thread. Can I count on you to post at the Study Hall?

Which video? I posted three of them including two on cancer. I'll post whichever ones you like and/or you certainly have my blessing to repost them.

Which video? I posted three of them including two on cancer. I'll post whichever ones you like and/or you certainly have my blessing to repost them.

:laughtwo: You work fast sir! I was flying by and only caught the last one. Let me step back and get the full perspective. I was speaking of the last one you posted. Chock full of references and just about every relevant interview in the brief history of the medical cannabis movement. But let me see what else you posted. :battingeyelashes:

Yeah, all three. I'll let you post them, if you don't mind. Too much of what's there is posted by me. I realize it's my Study Hall but I'm hoping for more community involvement. That's where you come in. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I like the way you work.

The Science of Cannabis as a Treatment for Epilepsy

Once again, some good info for an ailment I hope none of us have to deal with:

[video=youtube;oqhJH7hIG4k]
[/video]

K

"The law is passed." ..............with restrictions. This makes me cry.

Run From the Cure - The Rick Simpson Story

For anyone not familiar with Rick Simpson, he's basically the "grandfather" of using cannabis oil to cure cancer. His story is amazing and, if you haven't seen it, this is well worth watching:

[video=youtube;hmYNLNF7NBw]
[/video]

K

Good. This should be posted somewhere. It makes a nice companion to "The Scientist" in the Study Hall. History is important. I must have heard you post this. It woke me out of a sound sleep. I'd fallen asleep sometime earlier - can't recall what I was doing before I thought "Let me stretch out across this bed for a minute" so I have no idea how long I slept. Ahhhh..... the beauties of an unstructured life. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I have some bud and solvent to winterize. That's what I was doing. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom