Tegridy Farms: Super Silver Haze SOG 5th Grow

nah 4th indoor and 5th overall.. but first in 8 years, so basically yes!
running a 2x4 with a t5 for moms and clones and a 4x4 for SOG. but while i grow the potential moms (these SSH along with some others), im gonna run some hempy autos in the 4x4 in the meantime
Sounds good man, wish you luck!
You won't regret the SSH ! Big yielder :D

Gave them 10 days of growth and just switched to bloom 12/12. Started adding some Cal/Mag.

Sorry for late update but I had some burglars that broke into my home when I was working a nightshift, so that was a shitty surprise when I came home!

IMG_20200513_222220.jpg
IMG_20200513_222210.jpg
IMG_20200513_222202.jpg

Hopefully they didn't take anything important!
They stole allot of electronica and all my weed from my last grow which was just dried and ready to smoke!

They stole allot of electronica and all my weed from my last grow which was just dried and ready to smoke!

That's super shitty. Hit the streets and ask around about any new plugs. Then plug them, if you catch my drift. >={

That's super shitty. Hit the streets and ask around about any new plugs. Then plug them, if you catch my drift. >={
Yeah im on to that

Looking awesome in here. I’ll hang around if you dont mind. Excited to see that thing packed!!! Happy growing!!
Thanks, nice to have you :D

that sog is filling up nicely. are you gonna do any lollipopping or anything?
Yes I always do lollipop around 2 weeks into flower and a defoliation on the bigger fanleaves that block budsites.

Looking good!
I can't believe anyone could be so low as to break in and steal from someone. Hopefully you find them and stick your foot where the sun don't shine!!
Yeah its's f'd up man.. hope it wont happen again!

Back
Top Bottom