THC Bombs Auto X 5 - All In A Super Duper Nutty Soil

I'll follow along if its alright. I'm curious and have a couple questions as I'm in the tale end of an auto lemon haze grow myself. What light schedule are you using (i did 18/6 before settling in on 17/7 as two of my three didn't want to begin flowering) and would changing the light schedule at the end to say 12/12 or 24/0 speed up finishing time in your opinion? Love how you did your soil btw, I used coco & perlite but think I shoulda prob used more perlite in the mix.

thx, wonder if upping it would change anything although I'm just gonna ride this one out as is and enjoy yours...I was reading your other journal, I've got a photo Sugar Black Rose 12 days from flip in flower. I'm very happy as well w/mine. Very pretty and impressive plant so far.

here my bombs , i have picked my two for seeding , start spraying tomorrow , i picked out the 2 finest , heres hoping for female seeds , if this works i want to cross the sugar black with the bomb . the black bomb lol

P1070386.JPG
P1070393.JPG

here my bombs , i have picked my two for seeding , start spraying tomorrow , i picked out the 2 finest , heres hoping for female seeds , if this works i want to cross the sugar black with the bomb . the black bomb lol

Spraying coloidal silver?

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't under stand spraying in the context of cross-breeding.

Can you elaborate?

Nice looking plants Professor. Good luck with the breeding experiment. I have no idea what any of that is all about, so it will be interesting to watch you. You are planning to document it in your wonderful manner, yes?

Spraying coloidal silver?

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't under stand spraying in the context of cross-breeding.

Can you elaborate?

yes with colloidal silver , ive picked out 2 bombs , hopefully i can get seeds from them , then ill order some sugar black rose , spray it and cross with the new bomb babies :) ( i hope )

yes with colloidal silver , ive picked out 2 bombs , hopefully i can get seeds from them , then ill order some sugar black rose , spray it and cross with the new bomb babies :) ( i hope )

Ok..so if you spray Colloidal silver on bomb silver, one branch or the whole plant, you have feminized pollen. If you cross with bomb female you have feminized bomb seeds.

If you cross with Sugar Black Rose you have feminized bomb x SBR seeds. But you don't know how good the mix is.

It would seem simpler to cross male/female bomb SBR, and grow out seeds of bomb x SBR.

I can see if you grow out several bomb x SBR, and pick the one like best and colloidal silver THAT girl for feminized seeds. That seems like a way to preserve the genetics. I just don't see why it is part of the hunt for good genetics.

Understand, I don't know what I'm talking about here. Just trying to wrap my head around the " why."

Back
Top Bottom