The Bloom Bloom Room

If I did it over I would by a big ass garbage can on wheels from Walmart they are like 30 bucks. I paid well over a hundred for the flexitank. It does have some benefits but for 75 bucks I can cut a hole. .
I run RO water cause my water is like 400-450ppm coming out. I like that it is constant nothing though. So I don't think I would switch. In veg I run 5.2-5.4 trans 5.6 then move to 5.8 through flower. In veg with what l feed my water moves up so starts at 5.2 guess by the time it comes out it is closer to 5.8. When I fill the res it usually takes 3-4 ph adjustments then it will usually stay stable for the rest of the fill. I make small adjustments if needed. In trans it is almost bang on 5.6 just with my feed so usually no need to ph. Through flower when I got into full nutes @1000ppm. Had to ph up found though it would not move down as much so less up to add and more quickly became stable.
If you have any questions don't hesitate. I do lots of diff experiments and take very detailed daily notes. All plants have their own book. I document everything. Soon we will see what for sure worked as we chop and weigh. One thing I can say for sure. It has a lot to do with the strain and the breeder what you get for a plant and I'm sure on the scale. I mean haven't visited the scale yet but it is pretty clear who the winners and losers are in my flower room.

Hey great journal so far, that is quite the impressive bush you got going on there :rofl: I really dig the use of the 4" cube to start the plant. Good luck the rest of the way!

Thanx UrbanAcheiver. The cheese and the doll are crazy big already. I knew that the doll would be from my current flower room but cheese surprised me. I must say Seedsman seeds have been fantastic so far and so have Kannabia. If you want to see the doll finish up here is a link to my other journal. She has 3 litre bottle sized colas left and still 3 weeks of flower at least. 1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Do you have your own RO system or do you have to buy it? If so what does that run ya? And how long does that 55 gallon last ya? I've had plants in the past guzzle threw half a gallon a day during peak flower, and that was in soil. My coco plants are far heavier drinkers .

I used to buy the water 2.99 per gal. Primo was the brand and never more than 14ppm. Now I get for free from a shop in the city near me. They sell the systems for like 2500.00 for your house. You can go in there and fill as many bottles for free as often as you like. Maybe in the future if I switch to the well on the property.
Tank lasts about 10 days when in full flower. I was feeding 3 times a day. Right when lights come on to run off. Then two more light feeds no run off usually. Find it took less water when watered more often.

Sea of green.
420-magazine-mobile186344271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile297728622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom