The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

I'll take a look back when it gets here. Would like to add minin fans to blow on the heatsinks. Genius

I think mine was overkill because the air blowing off my heatsinks is cold. lol

BLU00549.JPG

While doing my trimming, I managed to decapitate one of the smaller popcorn buds from the middle of the plant. It dried out enough for me to try it. Sure it tastes like hay right now but that isn't my focus today. I don't know what the hell they are doing over at Dutch Passion but this weed isn't even dry yet and it is already strong enough to knock even my high tolerant ass down.

3 minutes after 2 very light puffs and this stuff got right behind my eyes and I started feeling dizzy and bewildered. A few minutes more had it trickling down the back of my neck and into my stomach. The high just kept climbing and climbing making me feel like I had smoked too much. Even my 420 didn't feel this strong right out of the gate. An hour later and I was still way too high to focus on anything however it finally settled into a nice pain relieving body buzz. No couch lock but still very very potent.

I read an article about harvesting Sativas vs Indicas. The article recommended harvesting strong indicas when the majority of the trichomes are cloudy with none amber. I'm glad I did not wait another week because this stuff is going to be ridiculously strong after it cures. WOW. I am impressed with DP Blueberry and I am glad I have another seed.

Kharma is still drying and it looks like it will take closer to 12 days instead of 7 before I can get a proper weight before I start curing.

I agree, I stopped waiting for amber on my indicas and the high is so much more intense.

Yes because the last time I waited too long on a blueberry and that shit was putting me to sleep for real. This one seems perfect.

How they do a bit clear and cloudy?

There is more of a head high like a sativa mixed with a smooth body high at the same time Kismet. And it doesn't make you tired. In fact, for me it is the opposite.

Going back to eyeball retrixes tutorial since i got the diy version of the qbs

Kismet tell me how many Quantum boards you have. Also, I think HeatSinks USA has one designed for quantum boards if I'm not mistaken.

More intense head high with the body stone.

Yes it is. Right now a little TOO intense LOL

You better have weighed that sucker first! :slide:

LMAO Shed

Those dark blue pics were the chop? Couldn't see a damn thing on the phone.

Yeah I was trying to be all performance art and shit and it didn't come out right. I will post more pics when we get close to the curing phase.

Back
Top Bottom