The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

great purchase! Brightlight highly recommends cali connection... Forget exactly what strain, but said cali connections was better than all the other breeders... Its in his thread somewhere...

thats why i love this site... Was creeping one of the others in regards to something i googled and the third post in was some guy ranting and belittling the op.... I aint got time for negativity. The worlds got enough of that already.

Yeah as far as Cali Connection goes, I did A LOT of research about their Girl Scout Cookies and everybody was fiening over it at some point, though that was a few years ago. I can't wait to try it. On their website all of the seeds are over a hundred bucks for 6 of them whew! I found a single on Bonza , one of the sponsors here, for 26 bucks. Everyone else was sold out. And yes this site is better than all of the others too. A lot of misinformation being peddled over on :rollit: too.

BL likes them a bunch for the Chem work but I bet they have a great cookies line :bongrip:
Cali Connection Chem 91 Sk Va

@brightlight @MagicJim

You know I was wondering about this one. Thank You for the tip! :passitleft:

And really nice looking plants Bright.

U5s3aT50SWOLTRRoCMir%A_thumb_6192.jpg
xFZJcVi+Tw6Mm49ZHwkhUA_thumb_6000.jpg

The branches were pretty close to snapping so I decided to remove the bud. They will need to sit out for a few more days before I start the cure but I don't think it will impact the weight too much more at this point.
BLU00571.JPG

Very nice save retrix.
#Slamdunk

I always wondered what yield I would get by using COBS over my ViparSpectra 300 and now I have my answer. The yield was pretty consistent under the ViparSpectra at 2.2 ounces per plant. So with cobs my yield is almost exactly triple what I was getting before. Now I can buy less seeds!

Or start a clone army

After watching how @InTheShed struggles with cloning, I am pretty sure that I would suck hard at it. I mean he built a high tech cloning bucket with mermaids misting the plants, and oxygenated water flowing straight from the Amazon and shit and he still has a hard time getting them to root. I doubt that I could do any better than that. LOL

They be good one per plant. Or one really big plant

Yes they do well for how inexpensive they are. I was using one light to grow 3 or 4 plants. Probably not the most efficient. LOL

Clones are easy af. Don't need hi tech crap for it.

Well hopefully you can help us because I might be attempting to clone my Cali Connection GSC. Expensive ass Cali Connection.

Back
Top Bottom