The Great 8's DWC LED Flower Room Battle Ground

It is good to know that @DankyDavid supports his customers warranty issues should they arise.

Just so everyone knows. I talked to David and he has been a real stand up guy about these lights. He wants to replace my one panel with a gen 2 panel. He wants the gen 1 panel back so he can look for the casue of these problems. I always wonder if a retailer will stand behind their warranty, and in his case he does 100%. So having things burn out is less then ideal, but the lights do work very well when it comes to stacking bud on top of bud. I intend to keep using them and am now breathing a little easier knowing he will stand behind his warranty.

Just so everyone knows. I talked to David and he has been a real stand up guy about these lights. He wants to replace my one panel with a gen 2 panel. He wants the gen 1 panel back so he can look for the casue of these problems. I always wonder if a retailer will stand behind their warranty, and in his case he does 100%. So having things burn out is less then ideal, but the lights do work very well when it comes to stacking bud on top of bud. I intend to keep using them and am now breathing a little easier knowing he will stand behind his warranty.

Those budded plants were under a single 400 watt panel?

image11150.jpg

Things are starting to swell and frost up real nice. Should get real interesting in the next two weeks!!

The white tops you are referring to on your Blue Dream is called light bleaching. Light Bleaching is when A bud is too close to the light source and the leaves loose their green colour fading to white.

Just wanted to share a couple pics of the blue dream. She got chopped last night and it took a long time to get the rough trim done. The pics aren't the best but I was tired as one could be.

image11601.jpg
image11602.jpg
image11603.jpg

All in all I would say I'm happy with the results swing as how it's the first time I have ran this strain and its a brand new room. The I-Grow wasn't perfect but you can see it did a really good job even if it wasnt 100% operational. Can't wait to get the gen2 panels and put em to work.

Thanks for the kind words. I will report numbers when it's all dried and has had it's final trim.

Would also like to take the time to thank I-gro led. I recieved two gen2 lights yesterday. Dankydavid has been great about standing behind his product. These gen2 are way bigger and have me excited about putting them to work. I will do some pics tonight.

Hey Great 8! Looks like a mighty fine harvest! hope you don't mind me tuning in late for the party :) looks like I'm just in time :)

Hey Great 8! Looks like a mighty fine harvest! hope you don't mind me tuning in late for the party :) looks like I'm just in time :)

Ice your welcome anytime. I am pretty sure I have read through lots of your journals. You are def an example any grower would be proud to duplicate. I didnt get to my new pics last night. I will try tonight. Feel free to chime in anytime icemud.

So it's been quite awhile since I have posted anything. First things first. The harvest all dry and clipped weighed out to right at 11 ounces. This was about what I was expecting. It's not huge figures but its not horrible either.

So since you can't have good news without some bad, I will be sure to deliver. Now for the bad. The grow room has whooped me in a way I haven't been whooped in awhile. Having everything all set and rolling along I left for a long 4th of July weekend. Little did i know one of my air pumps went out and the results were rather heart breaking. I lost my giant blue dream plant. This plant had at least a 1/3 more canopy then the last blue dream. She was pretty well gone by the time I got home. I tend not to get down and did some sorting and found some replacements that were smaller but this allowed me to put two into the same space.

Well if that wasnt bad enough my green kush decided it just didnt wan to live anymore. It was about 5 weeks into flower and just started to wilt and die. I tried everything I could to make it snap out of it. It's still a mystery to me. Part of the plant is dead and part is still alive. Everything checks out. The PH, no root rot, plenty of air stones and its using the same nutrient solution the other plants are. So some changes will be coming and I hope to improve on the numbers for the same 3.5x3 grow space alloted for each light.

Back
Top Bottom