Welcome to the Lemonade Stand. We have some photoperiod Pink Lemonade seeds from 34 Street Seed Co to drop. We are going Dutch here, you’ll have to bring your own lemonade! :rofl: This is a hybrid of Pink Kush and Lemon Skunk, here’s some info from the breeder;

“This strain smells fruity, and screams lemons and grapefruit on the exhale. The bud is coated in a generous layer of trichomes atop jade foliage and bronze pistils. With a higher difficulty to grow, you can be rewarded with very high THC percentages and incredible terpene profiles. This genetic prefers warmer climates, so cold nights are to be avoided and should be harvested before October in North America.

• Yield: High
  • THC: 18-27%
  • CBD: < 1%
  • Terpenes: 1-2%
  • Flower Period: 8-8.5 Weeks
  • Lineage: Pink Kush X Lemon Skunk”
Most common terps are pinene and limonene, I’m not sure what the 1-2% is all about there.

I plan to take numerous clones again, and if the strain is as it says above, I will try reversing a branch or two with GA3 and try for some fem seed production as well. I’ll be using Promix HP once again, and MC for feeding. Veg stage will be under the budget led veg spec 250 watt xl heatsink, and I’ll probably put a plant or two under the 600watt hps for flower through winter before adding another budget led in the flower room come spring.

I would be happy if this turns into a semi-perpetual for me, if you recall from my first journal I am really looking forward to something other than an indica.

I went ahead and started them a few weeks ago to save on the slow journal reporting days. Enough chit-chat, let’s get to what we’re all here for; progress and pictures!!

Soaked for 48 hours in RO water, and dropped to the bottom of the glass with some light encouragement.

She broke ground on September 21. The seed shell stuck around on one of the cotyledon leaves, but was very easily removed with a spray of water to loosen it up.

Feel free to stick around if you want to see someone attempt their second grow! We all know I’ll be needing some pointers sooner than later!
I use distilled, or spring water to soak and germ ...RO water literally contains NOTHING ..and not more than 14~18 hour soak? ...good beans so far ! I’m impressed !
Anyways I’m in! I would use a lot of the same factors ..good luck! :thumb::popcorn:
onto post #2 haha

I use distilled, or spring water to soak and germ ...RO water literally contains NOTHING ..and not more than 14~18 hour soak? ...good beans so far ! I’m impressed !
Anyways I’m in! I would use a lot of the same factors ..good luck! :thumb::popcorn:
onto post #2 haha
:welcome: Northern Hydro! Glad you found your way in.
I admit I am confused by your length of soak question, it was soaking for roughly 48 hours and did not split open in the water. I actually ended up giving it a tap to sink.

Hey DAB, I have been dropping your hermie lesson all over the place ;) Seems it is not that uncommon :thanks:
Glad to hear this, Konk. That’s what it’s all about, is passing the info along, just as it was passed on to me!!

:welcome: Northern Hydro! Glad you found your way in.
I admit I am confused by your length of soak question, it was soaking for roughly 48 hours and did not split open in the water. I actually ended up giving it a tap to sink.

Glad to hear this, Konk. That’s what it’s all about, is passing the info along, just as it was passed on to me!!

the seeds don’t have to sink I hear ..you just need the shell to soften up enough to let some water in ..then the roots thingys get a little taste , start to grow and seek water ..easy to drown seeds with too long a soak I have learned ...
I consider each seedling a gift to be sure :) :morenutes:

the seeds don’t have to sink I hear ..you just need the shell to soften up enough to let some water in ..then the roots thingys get a little taste , start to grow and seek water ..easy to drown seeds with too long a soak I have learned ...
I consider each seedling a gift to be sure :) :morenutes:
Yes I am glad I pulled it out of the water when I did. I’m just trying different things here, the soak was to try for a quicker start. It may have just worked. :thumb:

Day 41 update!

New tops have shown themselves.

Nodes one and two will be taken off shortly and start her proper quad training.
The top cutting is doing well, a little droopy (to be expected) but still a nice green colour.
Spending her days being misted twice a day. I did notice the stem was hollow when it was taken, I thought to myself; that’s new.

Here’s the conditions for the last week.
I should be well into training, and looking to up pot it this time next week.

I hope everyone had a safe Halloween.

Happy growing!

Oh, doesn't 27% RH seem really low?
I admit it is, and I have kind of a hillbilly humidifier in there, it is three jars of water in front of the electric heater. I use it because it acts as kind of a heat sink as well when the heater turns off. It’s an old farm house trick ;) I also hope that will be the lowest we will see now that the plants will be getting bigger and into larger pots.
I think I must be a gardener who likes cannabis...
You and me both! :passitleft:

I admit it is, and I have kind of a hillbilly humidifier in there, it is three jars of water in front of the electric heater. I use it because it acts as kind of a heat sink as well when the heater turns off. It’s an old farm house trick ;) I also hope that will be the lowest we will see now that the plants will be getting bigger and into larger pots.

You and me both! :passitleft:
Wow. That weird. I’m in AB and my house is 40% RH. Grow room is 45% no humidifier. My plants are going through 6-8 L of water a day so that adds a lot to the house

Wow. That weird. I’m in AB and my house is 40% RH. Grow room is 45% no humidifier. My plants are going through 6-8 L of water a day so that adds a lot to the house
I believe it, I’m in the bald ass prairie, I don’t even want to fart outside this time of year for fear of losing everything to fire. :laughtwo:

Day 49 veg update

Start off with the conditions for the week, still very dry here.

No roots showing on the clone yet, loosing a bit of her green colour, so hopefully won’t be much longer before she’s in some dirt.

Up potted from the one gallon to a fabric five gallon.

Also started some quadline training. I snipped nodes one and two, three will come off soon as soon as she is acclimated to the new home. I will have nodes four and five to train outward. I did this to give me some room to get the watering can in there.

She seems to have adjusted to the MC feedings, I’ve got her on 3g/gal now and she seems happy.
We should be moving her to the flower room in a few weeks!!

That’s all for now, happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom