Dragoond2

Hey everyone,

Welcome to our tents, I say our tent because this will be a side by side grow. Two different tents, two different states, same strain from same breeder.

So this is not going to be an expert grow oh no this is two grows from two dumbs with time and some money. We are still relatively new to growing compared to some on here. We are her to learn some and share what's going on so maybe it can help someone.idk lol

So let get to details here:
Strain is bloody skunk from sweet seeds
My set up is...
Gorilla grow tent 2x4
Electric sky 180v2
Promix the compressed bricks from Walmart cuz they are 13 buck lol also I'm reusing it from a past grow so some salts could be still in there
Using fabric pots
Mega crop nutes
Hurricane fan 12"
Topped off with 2 a/c infinity one 6 inch Exhaust and one 4 inch intake
Also I am starting an auto in a solo cup I have transplanted auto before I know it can stress them but I don't have space for a 3gal fabric pot at this time.

20210726_201641.jpg

My set up:
-3x2 Ac infinity tent
-Ac infinity duct work,carbon filter and 6” fan
-Sf2000 spiderfarmer
-Promix
Nutes: megacrop
A42BD9BA-A88B-4CDD-80F1-D7B0EE8A8CE3.jpeg

This is the starter tent just a small 2x3
Inside just like my boy D Bloody skunk auto
I also threw down a northern lights to grow along with. Mainly to fill space and I’m now rounding completion of a northern lights grow and I love it

So this is not going to be an expert grow oh no this is two grows from two dumbs with time and some money. We are still relatively new to growing compared to some on here. We are her to learn some and share what's going on so maybe it can help someone.idk lol
Nicely done Dragoon! I've seen your plants. You're damn close to being an expert :).
This is the starter tent just a small 2x3
Inside just like my boy D Bloody skunk auto
I also threw down a northern lights to grow along with. Mainly to fill space and I’m now rounding completion of a northern lights grow and I love it
Welcome BigS45!
Great to see you getting your feet wet right away. Lots of good people here to help out. Don't take everything you hear as the 'right way'. You will get plenty of advice. It will be up to you to decipher the good from the bad. If you have any questions, let us know. Most of us will guide you to the best source of info if we don't have the answer for you.

Make sure you keep all those duct openings cinched up. Keeps the bugs out. Use the passive intakes with the screens if you want to bring in air.

Nicely done Dragoon! I've seen your plants. You're damn close to being an expert :).

Welcome BigS45!
Great to see you getting your feet wet right away. Lots of good people here to help out. Don't take everything you hear as the 'right way'. You will get plenty of advice. It will be up to you to decipher the good from the bad. If you have any questions, let us know. Most of us will guide you to the best source of info if we don't have the answer for you.

Make sure you keep all those duct openings cinched up. Keeps the bugs out. Use the passive intakes with the screens if you want to bring in air.
@MrSauga
thanks for the advice. I completely over looked that. I dont mind looking but do you know any products that will solve that issue? Edit: do you know of any screen inserts for the top ones?'

thanks for the advice. I completely over looked that.
Actually I think you are good. I didn't pick up on the duct going into the top opening on the side. I thought the tent was being used just for the seedlings, and you didn't have the fan connected. I see what you are doing. Looks like a good setup.

I was referring to just closing all your unused hatches, with the provided drawstrings, but you may be doing that already.
I don't use the passive intakes myself, only because you don't want the plant exposed to light during the lights out period. It's better to run some duct out one of the bottom openings and put a filter(panty hose works great) around the duct so dirt and bugs are not drawn in from the fan.

EDIT: OMG, I thought it was the same tent. Sorry brother. The flowering tent looks great. The seedling tent, just make sure all your flaps are closed. :)

It's better to run some duct out one of the bottom openings and put a filter(panty hose works great) around the duct so dirt and bugs are not drawn in from the fan.

I have always thought there should be something to cover intake to keep bugs out lol like panty hose but never got around to actually doing anything about. New house it's going to get done since it will be in a basement. Don't want anything munching on the plant.

I have always thought there should be something to cover intake to keep bugs out lol like panty hose but never got around to actually doing anything about. New house it's going to get done since it will be in a basement. Don't wanna anything munching on the plant.
Home Depot sells this furnace filter media. It's a heavy blue woven nylon, usually cut into rectangles to fit a furnace. I buy those, cut oversized circles, and stuff it inside the duct. I then wash them once every week or two. Surprising how dirty they get.

Just to fill any of yall in me and Dragoond2 are like back middle school friends. I moved to Texas 15 years ago and he is still in Maryland. Some things changed in my life and I was able to medicate again. Surprisingly my wife and mother of my 2 girls (she is straight edge) but understood. So my boy D here funded this entire set up (big tent) and seeds. He has walked me thru my first grow from Maryland. Every morning I look forward to my cup of coffee and daily chat and plant care. So I have enough time before I move to pop another auto and we decided to do a "tandem" grow ?? best way to describe it. So yea buckle up its gonna be interesting! Please Please fell free to let us know any suggestions you all may have. We also have tough skin.

Back
Top Bottom