The Theraputic, Botanical, Aromatic, Herbal Gardens of Ms. Chump

Here's a pic. I told you not much to look at. I do have some weeds growing among my weeds that I need to pluck.

White Widow front, LA Woman back, Super Lemon haze left, and right.

P1070596.JPG

I'd love to see your LST work. I did some for the first time and ended up cracking the stem. It's all good though as it turned out to be a male.

Glad everything is moving along for ya!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I moved them outside to get some real sun. The LST isn't really working as good as I like. And LA Woman was all sickley looking, so I cut the ropes off her. The younger SLH natrually topped itself.
They're about ready to be brought back in for flowering, probably another week.

I've had no internet connection except for this little netbook. So it's been tough to upload pics and stuff. I'll try to get this journal rolling durring the flowering period.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I moved them outside to get some real sun. The LST isn't really working as good as I like. And LA Woman was all sickley looking, so I cut the ropes off her. The younger SLH natrually topped itself.
They're about ready to be brought back in for flowering, probably another week.

I've had no internet connection except for this little netbook. So it's been tough to upload pics and stuff. I'll try to get this journal rolling durring the flowering period.

Hi girl Was wondering what was happening. Now I know. A netbook! Yep that would be hell. Not to worry. Take your time and good luck! :ganjamon:

Hi Gang! This journal isn't shaping up to be the best, but oh well.

I'll for sure get some pics in here soon. One of the Super Lemon Hazes died. Which bummed me out. The other SLH is doing great! I have her outside, and I'll bring her in to flower soon. I have the White Widow, and LA Woman flowering inside, and almost done. They will probably be done in 2 weeks I'm thinking.

A lot of things have taken priority over this journal, hopefully the next one will be more detailed, and intresting. Looks like we'll be moving soon. So once we settle into our new place, we'll have a killer set up. For now, we have the dispensary right down the road :thumb:

I'll try to keep some updates rolling. This is not my best grow, I've been fighting to keep these girls healthy, I'm not sure why they're struggling so bad. And I just haven't had the time to post pics, and get peoples help.

So for now, peace. I hope everyone is well!!!

Hi There young Lady Was wondering where you were. Glad your growing along anyway. :) Bummer about the SLH, at least you have another.
If you have time click on the link below to how others are growing it. SLH has her own journal. :)

The move sounds good, I hope it's a better place to grow for you.
Great to see you again! :goodluck:

Hey gang.

I just harvested LA Woman, and the White Widow. Not much to look at, sorry for the lack of updates and pics.

Hopefully I'll get a good journal going again soon. Wet weight was just over an ounce for both plants together. I still have a Super Lemon Haze who is doing well.

These were some pretty ugly plants, lots of yellow, dead leaves. Oh well, I just haven't had the time to put into keeping these healthy, and posting pics.

Once things get back to normal around here, we'll be stylin' again.

Peace!
:peacetwo:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

The smoke turned out good. It lasted us about a month.

We just started a new grow, but it will be hard pressed to keep updates with everything else going in our lives right now. I'll be back with a much better grow in the near future.

See you soon!

Right on. Thanks for checking in and letting us know. :peace:

We still have a Super Lemon Haze outside, in full bloom. She's doing great, much better then the pics from last month. I'll try to get some new pics of her soon if possible. She should be done by the end of the month.

Hope all is good in 420 magazineland!

Be looking forward to seeing her. Take care my friend! :ganjamon:

We'll be packing, and moving to a new house for the next month. Which really sucks, but we'll live.

Super Lemon Haze really rebounded and looks great! She'll probably be finishing up near the end of the month (I hope). She smells awesome!

What a bummer! Only for a month? You poor thing. Sorry! :smokin:

On a happy note.....you'll love the SLH! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom