The VipersNest Continuous

we are fighting some issues here...foliage is obviously fucked up...PH is holding ok but there issues. We are going to re-design the pot layout because there are 30 pots in there with 23 plants all piped in haphazardly. The plants are pretty well into the last stage of bloom so the overall yield will be good. Im happy overall but there is definitely room for improvement

we are fighting some issues here...foliage is obviously fucked up...PH is holding ok but there issues. We are going to re-design the pot layout because there are 30 pots in there with 23 plants all piped in haphazardly. The plants are pretty well into the last stage of bloom so the overall yield will be good. Im happy overall but there is definitely room for improvement

Good to hear it's not a disaster.
:goodjob:

I just checked that out Andy.....550.00 for both. That seems like a screaming deal. Thank you

Pit, I am just gonna re-visit the camera convo for a second. Originally I suggested a Canon, but after reading and exploring online availability, Nikon would be the better choice. The Nikon D40x body specifically with a Tamron 70-300mm macro lens. I think this would satisfy your requirements without having to cash in bonds to pay for Canon lenses. The D40x is a few models back, but is a step-up from the D40 and on par with the D60 for a couple hundred less.

Your Journals are gonna go off like a technicolor time-bomb if you start shooting with a DSLR.

pit i love ur journals but ur avatar pic if freakn me out!!!!!

OMG, I just thought about telling PitViper the same thing. I just have this thing about clowns and that is a freaky lookin' one for sure!

everyone seems disturbed by Capt Spaulding......lol

From Wiki..

Capt. Spaulding: Evil clown and owner of a gas station/tourist attraction with a serial killer/freak show/horror theme. He enjoys cooking fried chicken and has a brother called Charlie who is a pimp. His violent personality kicks in if someone disrespects clowns. In The Devil's Rejects he is revealed to be the patriarch of the firefly clan and the father of Baby. He is also revealed to have the nickname of "Cutter".

Um, yeah, disturbing sums it up nicely though Rob Zombie does :rocker:

took a sample ICE clipping.....very potent for not being mature
7_30_05_sample.jpg

Looks like you could throw that against a wall and it would stick like velcro. (Not that you should!) Sticky icky:goodjob:

Pit... can you elaborate on your thoughts here? I think your foliage looks pretty damn good. I see a tad bit of burn or some other condition on the tips along with a bit of N defic in some leaves but overall your canopy looks pretty impressive. I wish mine looked as nice.

Plus, how much room for improvement is there for a guy that pulls over a gram/watt? lol :grinjoint:

Pit... can you elaborate on your thoughts here? I think your foliage looks pretty damn good. I see a tad bit of burn or some other condition on the tips along with a bit of N defic in some leaves but overall your canopy looks pretty impressive. I wish mine looked as nice.

Plus, how much room for improvement is there for a guy that pulls over a gram/watt? lol :grinjoint:

more than a gram per watt :peace:

the basic issue is that we are using some used hydroton, next the hose layout is somewhat restrictive, next we are using thick nute, next we are getting lockout on some plants (some worse than others). The plants will finish fine Im sure but I just want it to be as good as I can possibly get it. This is the 3rd consecutive grow and we have learned alot. The 4th will be fine tuned even more. adding a chiller also. Im mega flushing to get the crap out as best as possible. Also the pots are rootbound! Im sure there is an issue with holding salts and less nute intake. It will be a constant struggle to keep it from crashing but we know what to do.

That gram per watt is not in stone yet..harvest is coming soon so we should know then..however out last grow came out to .81 grams/watt so we are on the right track

What was different last grow that you think this'll be better?

we vegged the plants to 40 plus inches this time...bigger buds I would surmise and we did that in 6 weeks. Also our nutemix is very unothordox...I may send the mix to GH because I dont think they would believe it. Also there are several Godbuds in there and see some 6 oz plants. I may end up with less than before but I dont think so.

Back
Top Bottom