The VipersNest Continuous

not too shabby for 4 weeks....seem to have 1 pheno finishing ending early...maybe 12-14 days early.. I had a BB that finished at 42 days so im not concerned.

JAW....I am in that room for hours on end,cant wait to start again
Soniq.....got the 2---75,s running atm 500 cmf each seems to do the trick
Berry ....Thanks for stoping in and if there is a ton party at my house lol ill buy you can all come

JAW....I am in that room for hours on end,cant wait to start again
Soniq.....got the 2---75,s running atm 500 cmf each seems to do the trick
Berry ....Thanks for stoping in and if there is a ton party at my house lol ill buy you can all come

JAW....thanx forr stoppin...your one of of th OEM's
thank Super Soniq...without your help we wouldnt be here
thanx Berry..hope I didnt forget someone

That's some jungle Brother

What's your aroma reduction strategy again?

we spent mad money on 2 vortex/can filters 500 cfm each, just noticed it was getting stinky so we switched to the other one, we are changing the carbon can at next grow

Yo those things are gonna get so huge. I would love to have your setup. Nice growing!

IM constantly amazed at the growth,,,somewhat wonderous

thats amazing I wonder if the same could be done with 600watts on rails I'm definately thinking about a setup like that once I get my own place cause my mom is only cool with me getting one HPS she doesn't want a huge power spike
I think 600's are a bit more efficient but the money is already spent....im trying to stuff another 1K in there

BWC.....No need to prune if you veg your plants long enough its like LST, lower branches will grow up in time.Room is in the lower 80 for the co2.RH is 70 percent plants are at 5 foot now dont think there going to get any taller just thicker in the next 4 weeks.4 more weeks and its happy time.To be honest i dont have problems with the plants that close just need to move them in the garden match the hights plants on the left veg for 2 weeks longer then on the right.

we havent tried LST yet...just keeping it stable before we experiment more,Ive seen numerous peeps Lst BEFORE getting their grows solid and I will try a few to learn on. the current results are good enuf for me at the present time

who has a camera suggestion? IM lookin at the 15.1 MP canon or the nikon eqivalent , tripod obviously . I want BIG trichs

who has a camera suggestion? IM lookin at the 15.1 MP canon or the nikon eqivalent , tripod obviously . I want BIG trichs

Lots of people in my family are big into photography, and from what Ive gathered, Canon is the way to go. Im sure any 15.1 MP camera will give u big trichs tho, haha.

Back
Top Bottom