The VipersNest Continuous

Pit, you amaze me each time I pop in to read, listen and learn.. the poll on what to grow next just inspires me to change up and go for some new flavors. I appreciate your great and extensive knowledge that you're sharing with so many. The details and efforts alone are worthy of all cannabis lovers.
Jobs Well Done PitViper!!!

HealingKronic...was your Strawberry well grown? Its the buzz strain on the street.
Butcher..........these are primarily indica dominant, Im trying to avoid height issues
and thanx on the 40K...I didnt even realize the count was that HIGH
Drojo......Thanx brother!
OGD.....come on up I got you a place to crash
Pach...Im giving you 4weeks notice
Cherma.......Ive got a few things to learn from you myself...If I get out to your island Id love to chill there for awhile
Weedy.......yes the Reserva's caught my eye in a major way
McBudz.....same thing...that Purple Wreck seems mighty fine...Urkel+Trainwreck=YUMMY

purple wrec is a good one but any of the strains you have listed would still be fun to watch grow cant wait to see which one you will choose

HealingKronic...was your Strawberry well grown? Its the buzz strain on the street.
Butcher..........these are primarily indica dominant, Im trying to avoid height issues
and thanx on the 40K...I didnt even realize the count was that HIGH
Drojo......Thanx brother!
OGD.....come on up I got you a place to crash
Pach...Im giving you 4weeks notice
Cherma.......Ive got a few things to learn from you myself...If I get out to your island Id love to chill there for awhile
Weedy.......yes the Reserva's caught my eye in a major way
McBudz.....same thing...that Purple Wreck seems mighty fine...Urkel+Trainwreck=YUMMY

Now thats a mouthful...

I was just looking back in one of the galleries. This was very 1st grow....Blueberry........still my favorite. We will be adding some Dutch Passion Blueberry (femmed as always).I hope to order 7-8 strains along with the voters choice strains..... Notice the dungeon like background.....out test grow.
day_60-2.jpg

Now thats a mouthful...

I still havent figured out that quote function that everyone does so well. I can grow a weed but Im still an idiot on that thing

well I want them all to be great, but I want to share with everyone if they arent great. I just want to do the best job I can do to give an honest report on the strain

Pit that Lemon Haze is looking sweet, my vote was for the strawberry cough as well!

Someone must have clubbed PitViper over the head and started tying his poor lil clone down in obscene posistions
12_8_1.jpg

12_8_2.jpg

I would untie those lower thinner branches and let them thicken up a bit before tying them over. Leave the main stalk tied down though. As branches become the more dominant vertical shoots tie them over and leave the lesser ones pointing up still until they become thicker and more aggressive on vertical growth. If you tie everything over right away you sort of cancel the effect.

I still havent figured out that quote function that everyone does so well. I can grow a weed but Im still an idiot on that thing

Hey man, don't feel bad, it took me forever to figure out you just hit the little " marks besides the quote button on all the posts you want to quote, then hit the quote button on the last one.

Poor little girl, hog tied down like that...:grinjoint:

I would untie those lower thinner branches and let them thicken up a bit before tying them over. Leave the main stalk tied down though. As branches become the more dominant vertical shoots tie them over and leave the lesser ones pointing up still until they become thicker and more aggressive on vertical growth. If you tie everything over right away you sort of cancel the effect.

branches untied...thanx

Back
Top Bottom