Thee Sweet Tooth Auto Extravaganza

Nice work there Dutty. So nice to see her in sunlight and hopefully she'll thank you for it.

I just imagine all of these nugs to be fist sized and all of these plants to be 6 feet tall hahah. It's especially easy to do if you're good at photography.

Apologies if my photos are deceptive buddy. My plants are only 5 foot tall lol :)

Cheers for the feeding info Atrain. I need to get into all that stuff but the soil I've used this time is Plant Magic as I'm told that has a high EC and the boy in the shop reckoned that would be best for the ones I won't be feeding regularly. Wasn't going to bother buying any grow nutes for that soil and just used my Ionic hydro nutes as a sort of pH down (a whopping 0.2 on the EC gets my tap water down to pH 6.8 with the hydro nutes). Am planning on getting bloom nutes and will start with the ones on your list :)

Any ideas on flushing with soil like that? Chop 'em down whole and put the cut stem in a bucket of water for a couple of days or is that overkill?

I didn't mean you in particular Kush :cheesygrinsmiley: I meant most people on the forum!

I know, was just messing :)

Think my RRFs are getting about ready to harvest?....

room3105-1.jpg

The best view I could get of the bit I topped late...
room3105-2.jpg

And the fat top....
room3105-3.jpg

Oh, and a couple from the other day when I get my indoor soil auto out into the sun for a wee while before the seed fairy came...
room2805-1.jpg

room2805-2.jpg

I know, was just messing :)

Think my RRFs are getting about ready to harvest?....

room3105-1.jpg

The best view I could get of the bit I topped late...
room3105-2.jpg

And the fat top....
room3105-3.jpg

Oh, and a couple from the other day when I get my indoor soil auto out into the sun for a wee while before the seed fairy came...
room2805-1.jpg

room2805-2.jpg

Those look awesome.

Those look awesome.

Cheers buddy, glad you approve. :) Am I bottling it early by thinking about harvesting though? Doesn't seem to be many amber trichomes but the amount I'm having to feed them is probably half what it was at the height of the battle.

And now the battle is heating up in my other 2 tanks....man this hydro lark is a lot of work!

I flushed one fairly food with soil simular to that but I did it a little different.. no matter what or how much is in the soil enough water would take it out... instead odlf straight water for a week or two.... I flushed the pot just like I wash trying to wash salt build up off the roots... let the pot dry til the point they almost drooped and flushed again

Top stuff, cheers bud :)

Back
Top Bottom