Thinking about switching to soil

kush magnet

Hey there, new to the site. But I just want good brains to help me out without criticizing. I am planning on starting my second grow as soon as I get my room put together. I did soiless last run with botanicare nutes and had a swell time doing so! Worked wonders, but I feel as though I want something a little less chemy. To me it feels like a good ol fashioned soil mix and some teas to act as nutes would bring out more of the genetic aromas and tastes. But I am stumped on what is a good mix for some potent end result and I have never used teas in my life but am eager to learn. If anyone is willing to shed some wisdom I would be so grateful.

Hey there, new to the site. But I just want good brains to help me out without criticizing. I am planning on starting my second grow as soon as I get my room put together. I did soiless last run with botanicare nutes and had a swell time doing so! Worked wonders, but I feel as though I want something a little less chemy. To me it feels like a good ol fashioned soil mix and some teas to act as nutes would bring out more of the genetic aromas and tastes. But I am stumped on what is a good mix for some potent end result and I have never used teas in my life but am eager to learn. If anyone is willing to shed some wisdom I would be so grateful.

You can try subcool super soil or look up organic soils in general, I've been doing the same to find a decent recipe. Another good idea would be to read Doc Buds or Shottafire's journals as both of them do a great job with organic, ooo as well as jon705 is doing a run in super soil ATM as well.

It seems that the most popular is soil grow. (especially this site).
Since HYDROPONICS is so simple I guess a forum is not needed?
I'm a medical patient and HYDRO is easier for me.

I find too have better effects from a properly grown HYDRO than SOIL?
It depends on the technique I guess!

Hydro done correctly taste pretty pure actually!

Back
Top Bottom