Tm420 2014 RDWC DIY Madness

so finally bought some beans, got pack of 3 purple paralysis. 1 female seeds c99 and 1 g13 labs purple haze with this i got 2 humbolt seeds bubba kush and 2 th seeds cold creek kush, gonna buy an xstream propagator and just pop 1 mom and take cuts root them long enough so that i can just pop em straight into rdwc system ang grow to cut out failing with seeds in rockwool n claypebbles since i seem to kill em all

Those sound like some good beans mate! Any idea of the genetics of the Cold Creek Kush from TH seeds?

COLD CREEK KUSH
Fresh from the base of the rockies the latest Mk hybrid Cold Creek Kush will breath a breathe of fresh air to any grow room. Coupled with the legendary Colorado heavyweight Chem 91 this sativa dominant plant flips the script on your usual kush profile. Chem 91 is the mother to both the og kush and the world famous east coast sour diesel (ECSD) making this IBL familiar enough for true heads from the first hit but unique in its sativa undertones to keep all interested to the last hit. Expect slightly longer flowering times e.g.63 days but equally larger yields CCK stretches approx 2.5 x in flower so scrog (Screen of green)or sog (sea of green) is recommended. Cold Creek Kush proved its supremeness at the High Times Cannabis Cup 2010 taking home 2nd place in the Indica category!

Specs
Type Indica/Sativa
Height 110-130 cm
Yield 350-450p.s.m.
Flowering Time 60-67 days got it from th seeds website

petunia_x.jpg
cali_12.jpg
cali_11.jpg
cali_1.jpg
new addition to the tm family

yay, cant wait 27 year old n still excited since my lovely missus has bought me a ps4 lol

Lucky git! I've been mentioning the xbox one, but doubt I will get it, the wife moans about it being for kids not adults haha.
We all still have that big kid inside of us. LOL

back at ya hemphog,

so got my beans yest and decided to pop some, popped the purple haze because i wanna grow something purple and a haze lol

also popped both th seeds cold creek kush(regs) in the hope of a male and female

back at ya hemphog,

so got my beans yest and decided to pop some, popped the purple haze because i wanna grow something purple and a haze lol

also popped both th seeds cold creek kush(regs) in the hope of a male and female

Can't wait to see the little baby haze when she pops ground! Hope all is well with you mate!

the 2 cold creek kush have cracked in just over 12 hours so i expect the haze to be not long behind them maybe have a cold creek kush purple haze cross on the cards then once they r finished i may start some big bud regs and white widow x skunk regs see if we cant get some funky strains and plenty of seeds to keep me going also some pollen for my other fem strains and future crosses maybe cross the purple haze x cold creek kush cross with purple paralysis see if we can turn it into a true puprle lol

the 2 cold creek kush have cracked in just over 12 hours so i expect the haze to be not long behind them maybe have a cold creek kush purple haze cross on the cards then once they r finished i may start some big bud regs and white widow x skunk regs see if we cant get some funky strains and plenty of seeds to keep me going also some pollen for my other fem strains and future crosses maybe cross the purple haze x cold creek kush cross with purple paralysis see if we can turn it into a true puprle lol

Sounds like you have a lot in the pipeline mate! Would love to try some of those crosses you mentioned ;).

I've got one of the White Widow x Skunk #1's growing at the moment. Grows like a bush mate, and nice and easy to clone too, looks like it would be a great strain to cross with!

well its the Weekend I agree with mono sounds like you got a lot going and gonna be going on
Happy Sativaday and a Chronic weekend to you TM :thumb:

ill send you a few souvenirs when i get some crosses done if 420 permit it, cant see why i couldnt but ill ask mods in advance, hopefully get some nice purples somewhere along the lines and if i get enough seeds i may just chance an outdoor grow next year to see what comes of it

also got some humbolt seeds bubba kush regs to throw into the mix aswell
so that makes
bubba kush reg
cold creek kush reg
big bud reg
skunk x white widow reg
c99 fem
purple paralysis fem
purple haze fem

Back
Top Bottom