Tm420 2014 RDWC DIY Madness

Shoot, your deck is full with top shelf strains over there Taylor...

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever!

ill send you a few souvenirs when i get some crosses done if 420 permit it, cant see why i couldnt but ill ask mods in advance, hopefully get some nice purples somewhere along the lines and if i get enough seeds i may just chance an outdoor grow next year to see what comes of it

If we got a decent summer, and you started them off indoors. I can't see why a successful outdoor grow wouldn't be possible. Plus, if they are relatively free seeds, then why not give it a go.

You going to get some pics up soon? ;)

still nothing to report really just some seeds below ground also the setup wont be complete till after new year as delivery on items is crap at xmas so will take a while to get all the components once the purple haze n 2 cck pop ill get some pics up, the purple haze will be a soilish mom that ill be taking clones off then if it gets too wild il flower it and take a cut for another or start some purple paralysis, just wish i had more space evan a small tent for a little breeding and a mother plant

so after checking the lil ones i noticed my groom is really cold so dug up the purple haze to see the taproot hadnt really grew much so taking the capns method into consideration dampened some kitchen roll put the seed in it and put it back in the baggie it came in n popped it on my router with a little teddy perched on it must admit im impressed after just 6 hours its grown more than the last 30 odd hours so sealed back up for the night and place on the router i will replant in soil tomorrow sometime if the taproot is long enough, just gonna check on the cck see if they have been doing the same

i dont usually get too stoned mate unless i get a bad flare up of my crohns which fingers crossed an touch wood has been fine for a week, just hope it stays away through the festive period

images26.jpg

DSCN31722.JPG
ok so went in to check on seedlings, purple haze has been binned, taproot had turned brown and died my own fault for fucking around with it but this is what i found on 1 of my cold creek kush,the seeds were tiny so this was quite a surprise, anybody else got any experience of this?

Are you sure that's from one seed?

Cool...

DSCN31722.JPG
ok so went in to check on seedlings, purple haze has been binned, taproot had turned brown and died my own fault for fucking around with it but this is what i found on 1 of my cold creek kush,the seeds were tiny so this was quite a surprise, anybody else got any experience of this?

Happy X-mas bro!

Congrats on the TWINS Taylormade420 :high-five:

I've experienced it once too, not so long ago. A freebie pack of Sleestack X Skunk#1, popped 5 seeds, got 6 seedlings :) They still grow together, I just cant get me self to take em apart :)

Nice to see youre still adventuring into the depths of hydro bro'

-Peace out G

THE REPS ARE RIGHT returns this Sunday with it's long awaited 4th episode! Look below in my SIGNATURE for details. Be there or be square...

I have a curiosity question...

Most people I have ever seen with the dual sprout, let them both grow and one dominates the other so you only really end up with one decent plant. My question is---

Is it possible to treat the other sprout as a clone? and if so i assume it would be a true genetic copy of the other one?

Back
Top Bottom