Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

It's good to see the crowd gather. Thanks Conradino. :love:

I'm subbing in... I'm getting interested in some of the old school cultivars. I've grown some, smoked a lot of them and yeah good to see others getting back to some good ol time seeds/cultivars. I thought everything they grow in Cali was OG?? :smokin:

Good luck with the grow and good to see a pile of soil looking all ready for the ladies! :thumb:

Keep it green and maybe some frosty along with. Yeah u right!

Oh there's lot of OG genetics in these crosses, which lem will tell you more about for sure :Namaste:

Hey everybody, glad to see you back, and Hello BobBrown. So Bob will know what the crosses are I will name them as we go along. Today I took the seedlings that were ready and planted them in Qt. Baggies. I started out by cutting drain slots in the baggies:
DSCF62961.JPG
Then I took my supplies, baggies, sharpies, wire, needlenose pliers, and seedlings to my work station in the back:
DSCF62971.JPG
This is a bucket with root starter,(Miracle-Gro Quick Start):
DSCF6299.JPG
I fill the bags a little over half full:
DSCF6301.JPG
Then I add Root Starter:
DSCF6302.JPG
There's the roots on this seedling:
DSCF63051.JPG
Then I put the seedling in the bag:
DSCF63071.JPG
Then very carefully I fill the bag with soil, making sure not to bend the stem of the seedling add my wire support and water:
DSCF63091.JPG
Here they are all finished:
DSCF63111.JPG
and here they are all happy in their new little home in the indoor grow room:
DSCF63121.JPG
and that's what I did today. Ok Bob here's the break down on the seedlings I started off back in 2000 with M.K. Ultra and O.G. Kush I crossed them to make Ultra O.G. Then every one went Purple Crazy so I got some Aurora Indica and bread that in so it would turn Purple and called that Aurora Ultra. Then a couple years back I got some Chem 91 X Soma NYCD and crossed that with Aurora Ultra, Pure Kush, Jack Herer, Grape Ape, and a really Kick Ass Unknown. The seedlings that are marked J D S are Aurora Ultra X Chem 91 X Soma NYCD we call that Ultra Dawg, (NYCD = New York City Diesel) X Jarilla De Sinaloa, the ones marked Boom and Chem are phenoms of the UltraDawg, and the E F is El Fuego which is a strain from back in the day they made White Widow. Well that's it for those I will fill you in on the others as we get to them. Later Toast

I can't believe how big your plants get in those bags! I've always heard it isn't good for light to hit the roots, but after seeing your grow last year...that's obviously a myth.

The no light to the roots deal is mainly for Hydroponics. They tend to get root rot. They are not in the bags long enough to cause damage. You might get a little algae, but that's no biggy. They will go into 1 lb baggies next then in the ground for the most part. I have grown in Zip Locks from start to finish in the past with out any side effects. TOAST

Gotta sub up for another crazy year from another ex-FLA resident. There are some threads on here that should be required reading, yours is among them lem!

Keep em green and sticky! :peace:

They do look good and with days getting longer they will be ready to outplant very soon!

Thanks everyone for the good comments. The sun is shinning bright, but its only 50 degrees and the wind is blowing pretty hard so I elected not to take them out side, so here's some indoor pix:
DSCF63191.JPG
DSCF63201.JPG
DSCF63211.JPG
Look how good the babies are doing. Their getting big fast. As soon as it gets a little warmer at night, I will move the plants for my next outdoor grow to my outdoor grow room and flower out the bigger plants indoors and get more meds. Believe it or not, I have gone thru all but 3 ozs of SLH I keep that just for smoking. I have given 1/4 of my last crop to accually sick people, which cuts me a little short, but what can you do. When good people are in need, you got to do what you can. Helping others does as much good for me as the meds. Well I got to go so LATER TOAST

You need to help the others if they're in need. Welcome to the Jungle!!! Ultra Dog it's a Dawg's Dog, man!

:party::party::party::tokin: :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom