Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

I have a question? Does anybody know what seed bank and strain that can get me that good old 70's triple bagger, permeate a 1/2 a block in all direction, Humbolt Skunk Bud. I thought the Road Kill Skunk I bought last year was going to be the ticket, but that stuff while being exsolent pot smells like really sweet flowers, not like you just it a skunk with your car. I would really appreciate any help you all could give me on my quest to find this strain. Thank You TOAST.

There's an old grower here called Auggie. He basically grew this Skunk in the 70s with legendary Mendo Joe (Sacred Seeds or related) in Humboldt National Park. He was a runner, bringing fertilizers and shit looking after the plants watering them. I can bet he'd know: He's for sure on The Mountain :tokin:

Kushtie, it took me a minute to figure out Toffee Apple but I get it and I'm laughing my ass off. The Pure Kush I grow, I got as clones in the Valley ( San Fernando Valley ) so I don't know where the seeds came from. Listen if you want to PM me so we can talk more privately, I have a propasion for you. Get back to me on that.

Wow, sounds interesting....done :)

Wish I'd taken pics of the toffee apple buds....was pretty funny and it was the kind of smoke that would have me wanting a nap by lunchtime. The autoflower smoke I've got just now is more a late afternoon nap if I get up early :biglaugh:

Well thing went well for me today. Ha Ha ! It was in the 70's with a good wind so I decided to just put out the bigger plants and keep the babies indoors. I took the larger plants and put them out side to water and went back into take care of the babies. When I was done with them and went back out side I found this:
DSCF63221.JPG
DSCF6323.JPG
These five plants were snapped off far down the base. Unsaveable . These are the other ones getting watered:
DSCF6324.JPG
DSCF6325.JPG
I changed up the grow room and put the smaller ones in back:
DSCF6326.JPG
and this is it full:
DSCF6327.JPG
Just so you don't freak, I propagated the best tops off the five broken stemmed plants. So I now have more plants then I started with this morning. I lost 5 plants and gained 15 clones, so I'm up 10 plants. What a way to screw up. Me and my Charmed Life what do you know? ROTFL Toast

He's the cloning master :thumb:

A guy SmokeyMacPot went out of his way to get me this information years ago and I thought I would share it:
The only photoperiod manipulation from years of experiments that offered discernible improvements was this adjustment made for 1 or 2 calendar weeks at the point of maximum flowering rate: Daylength of 21 hours, 36 minutes with a dark period of 12 hours. To accomplish this, you need a 7 day, 24 hour digital timer. During a 7 day calendar week on Earth, the "sun" only cycles 5 times. This permits easily switching back to the regular 12/12 at your discretion. You may want to only alter during peak flower production to stimulate the plant's metabolism. Using this photoperiod throughout the flowering cycle will cause this:

A variety that takes 49 days of 12/12 to mature, won't see 49 - 12 hour dark periods under 21:36/12 until almost 10 calendar weeks have passed.

The total increase in light energy is almost 80%, which will produce larger yields, if all of your other enviromental conditions are kept optimal.

The total increase in flowering period is only 40%, half the potential room for improvement. This means you don't have to be perfect to win out.

Selective application of the 21:36/12 photperiod for only 1 or 2 weeks extends the wait only 2 to 4 Earth days, which makes up the missing 2 complete day and night cycles each week on Planet Ito. This permits the additional light energy to be provided without purchasing additional equipment or overloading existing circuits, which maximizes the existing system's capabilities. The main advantage is that matched with co2 and optimal nutrition, the plants metabolism will increase dramatically. I have only successfully tested this photoperiod for two weeks. The potential for a net increase of 40% over the entire cycle (80% increase in light energy vs. 40% longer wait) is worthwhile. Don't be afraid!

Day 1 - Sunday, 6:00am til Monday, 3:36am
Day 2 - Monday, 3:36pm til Tuesday, 1:12pm
Day 3 - Wednesday, 1:12am til Wednesday, 10:48pm
Day 4 - Thursday, 10:48am til Friday 8:24am
Day 5 - Friday, 8:24pm til Saturday 6:00pm

Author: MisterIto
Just something you should know if you didn't all ready. TOAST

Lookin' good, man :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom