ToG's - Multi-Strain SOG

Everything is looking very good. Its a shame about the BlackJack. I would be interested in hearing if you get any response from Nirvana. I am having simmilar issue out of my Smellyberry (not purchased from Nirvana). 3 successful plants, 3 no germinations, 1 seed was an unfinished runt that was split when I got it, and of course I have 1 two headed freak growing that won't grow a second set of leaves. That 3 for 8 and these are not feminized. These seeds are priced off the top shelf too.

I think you are doing a fine job with this journal! I wish mine looked as good!

I just contacted Nirvana, Hopefully I can come to a resolve. It sucks spending that cash on stuff nonviable seeds. I am enjoying the Aurora Indica but the Blackjack are just so problematic.

Your journal looks great my friend! I just didn't put much effort into my last post. I just am not in the greatest mood so it was kinda rushed.

Dam...too bad about BL-JA...i hope u get it replaced

Thanks man. Me too. They are known for great service from what I know so I hope they respond. I actually had another just Not pop at all and the one right now is just struggling.

lovin your little plants and seedlings man, damn that cloner since im starting at nothing would be like a hundred and fifty bucks for me haha and i cant even manage 15 for a reflector! haha! but i only need like a 4-8 site cloner so i can just downsize. ill never grow more than 10 plants at a time if i even grow that, it takes 4 plants to be a felony locally and so i probably wont do more than 3 till i get a filter for the smell cause my one little plant is just now starting its journey into flowering and damn, my apartments skunky as fuck! aint even any buds even BEGINNING yet lol! high hopes for this grow buddy looks like your set to rock this shit, minor problems ehh they happen but your definitely better prepared for them!

just scored a half q bag for the first time in like a week, happy tokin'! bout to spark up :D :tokin: :peace:

lovin your little plants and seedlings man, damn that cloner since im starting at nothing would be like a hundred and fifty bucks for me haha and i cant even manage 15 for a reflector! haha! but i only need like a 4-8 site cloner so i can just downsize. ill never grow more than 10 plants at a time if i even grow that, it takes 4 plants to be a felony locally and so i probably wont do more than 3 till i get a filter for the smell cause my one little plant is just now starting its journey into flowering and damn, my apartments skunky as fuck! aint even any buds even BEGINNING yet lol! high hopes for this grow buddy looks like your set to rock this shit, minor problems ehh they happen but your definitely better prepared for them!

just scored a half q bag for the first time in like a week, happy tokin'! bout to spark up :D :tokin: :peace:

I know how that is man! Honestly I have had to ask my best friend to spot me through this grow because the funds just aren't there for me. I owe him a great deal but he will definitely see a return in his investment!:thumb:

Mini Update: So I have a little story for ya'll hope you don't mind(I also have some other things to report but give me a second)

Last night I had a bit of a scare. I was sitting at my window about to hit my pipe when all of a sudden a random cop car blocked my driveway! I put my pipe away and kinda waited to see if the cop was going to go across the street but the cop just sat there. Then, A helicopter started circling and shined lights around my house. I had a mini Freak out for the most part but I tried to stay calm. they were there for over an hour! Turns out, something was going on in the house behind mine, not exactly behind but the one to the left of that one. The cop car was in front of my house as a perimeter setup.

Kinda screwed me up cause since I am on the GLR cycle I wanted to shut down, just in case. It was fine, they left and things returned to normal, except my sleeping pattern. I was up all night kinda trying to calm myself. LOL. Oh well. I have all my papers and everything is legal.

Onto the Update!

The Hindu Kush are taking quite well to my LST. I will further pull them down today to get a more extreme angle. I managed to find some tie to LST #1. I will most likely Top the four top next week or so and I predict to get at least 2 tops each which will bring my total up to 8 tops. I am hoping to get around 12 or so pending on how bushy these get. I will get some pics later today.

my #1 clone kinda had a problem. It had a pistil or two when I first took the clone and it it still doing it. I woke up to it almost touching my Light. It would be fine cause its a T5 but its just too early. I decided to Top today and put it down into rockwool(This will be my last plant to go into rockwool) The rest of the plant is fine and the parts with the pistil were on the part that is now under the rockwool. I cut the preflowers off and I am now hoping it takes root. The top is still developing like a normal plant and now a flowering top so I hope this was just a minor setback.

I slightly modified the GLR schedule to add a bit more of a break to compensate for any future issues. I will be running GLR with 12.5 Hours on with a 1.5 Hour break bringing my total time up to 14 hours. and it gives me a 5.25 hour dark period x3 so 10.5 hours of total darkness.

My BlackJack seed that I put down is finally popped and fine, However, a stressed clouded mind made me neglect that I was supposed to put the seedling down under the light when the helmet popped up. I didn't Do that so I have an excessively stretched seedling. I have it pretty much on the light to cut back on the stretch and I will bury the stem slightly when She goes down into 16oz Cups.

So i have my first interaction with Nirvana support and I will keep you posted on how their service is. It kinda sucks have 2DOA seeds out of 5. a tad disheartening but I'm sure with their track record they will provide me with some type of information.

That was very mini of an Update but I will get pics of my LST work and the new seedling today or tomorrow.

:peacetwo: And Stay Medicated. :lot-o-toke: ToG

hey man just found your journal and read through it so far. looks like you've had a few setbacks but overall things are looking good. can't wait to see how your buds turn out :) its wierd i built a cloner just like that today, but i only put 24 sites in mine. i probably shoud have gone with more but i can always just get a new lid and change it. i'm looking forward to your SOG and i'm i'm interested to know how nirvana responds. i have white widow and master kush from them germing right now. sorry for rambling. good luck! peace! :peace:

hey man just found your journal and read through it so far. looks like you've had a few setbacks but overall things are looking good. can't wait to see how your buds turn out :) its wierd i built a cloner just like that today, but i only put 24 sites in mine. i probably shoud have gone with more but i can always just get a new lid and change it. i'm looking forward to your SOG and i'm i'm interested to know how nirvana responds. i have white widow and master kush from them germing right now. sorry for rambling. good luck! peace! :peace:

Yeah it has had its ups and downs but hopefully things get situated. I have plenty of time before I get some buds but you can always check the buds I got going on in my first Journal. I am a few weeks from harvest and things are looking great.

The cloner is pretty awesome, I was thinking about doing a 24 site but I decided to do a 35. I like to do things over the amount I will ever need so I never have to worry about not having enough. But like you said they are easily remade.

I'm glad you can tag along for this one. It is going to be one helluva ride for sure. I will go and check your grow and read through it and I will join you !:thumb:

HAHAHA! holy SHIT! that would scare the fuck out of me forever! dude!
i got a little story to share also that happened last month, hope you dont mind!

My mom is 55, so you can imagine she dont do much plus with her health problems shes like a 70 year old in a 50 year olds body right, anyway. I decided to go to my brothers house to smoke out with him and he had some sour diesel for me, a quarter pound he had just harvested a couple weeks before. he told me to sell 2 ounces and give him half the money and i could have the other two ounces to myself blah blah blah not the point,
mom comes by perfect timing cause i was about to leave and then turns out my car wouldnt start, so she was gonna take me home and she wanted to play poker and smoke a blunt with me before she headed home. so we stopped at wally world to get a deck of cards caus im bogus and didnt have a deck of cards, or blunt wraps actually lol so we had to stop and get those after but ANYWAY!
there was cop cars everywhere! and cops all in the store! and a helicopter searchin all around the area and shit. well i stashed that quarter pound in the glove box and locked that bitch. mom comes out with two cops and she reaches in the car and grabs her purse and looks at me and says "they think i fucking robbed the long john silvers down the street." and im stoned right so i kinda tweak and freak out alittle bit inside but i keep cool and these cops search her purse and find all her pills, xannex, morphine 100s, and loritabs. all legal they were hers and shes not a pill head so she didnt take more than she was supposed to, but they counted all her pills and matched the count to the date. her morphine was one pill off... and they made a HUGE deal about it, put her in cuffs and everything and then they got a laptop and started trying to make sure they had the right person by the security camera footage from the robbery, they were damn near dead set on it being her, but they couldnt match the purse to that of the one who robbed ljs, so they started to let her go, but then decided to go back to the morphine thing, and was about to search the car, and mom out of nowhere reaches down in the bottom of her purse and pulls out a mint, that i guess looked like her morphine hahaha! and the cop didnt look at it he just said ok that adds up you can go after we search your car for a weapon and question your son. and so this cop comes over to my side and pulls me out of the car and puts me in cuffs and im like FUCK i hope he dont search me i got a pipe on me and the key to the glove box! and he just starts askin me if my mom had a gun and shit like that about the robbery, and i was so high but it was like a buzz kill so i kept my composure and answered all his questions and my story about bein at my brothers matched up with moms so it was all good and they didnt find a gun in moms car but they wanted the glove box opened cause they smelled weed. HAHAHA!! but mom didnt have the key anymore cause i had taken it off her key ring so they were like ok i guess you can go and stuff and we got in the car and i was like holy. shit.

it was insane! and when we pulled out of the parking lot, the woman who robbed the fast food place ran accross the street and BOOM i freak out cause i hear two gunshots and she drops and mom took off! hahaha it scared the shit out of her! but every one on that road did the same so the cops didnt react to it lol.

sorry for the long ass story! i could have summed it up but i got into the memory haha! :peace:

Everything is looking very good. Its a shame about the BlackJack. I would be interested in hearing if you get any response from Nirvana. I am having simmilar issue out of my Smellyberry (not purchased from Nirvana). 3 successful plants, 3 no germinations, 1 seed was an unfinished runt that was split when I got it, and of course I have 1 two headed freak growing that won't grow a second set of leaves. That 3 for 8 and these are not feminized. These seeds are priced off the top shelf too.

I think you are doing a fine job with this journal! I wish mine looked as good!

Dam...too bad about BL-JA...i hope u get it replaced

In response to these queries and to further elaborate how Nirvana runs.

They are amazing! Seriously, if you inform them with detail and provide actual documentation on your issue you are having they helped a lot. They are compensating for the damaged seeds!

Will I be buying from them again? You bet your ass. I would highly recommend them. Their strains, quality of seeds, everything you want from a seedbank company, they provide. Honestly, with their seeds you will most likely not have that issue because like i said with my Aurora Indica, they popped quick and they grew healthy. It was just by a twist of fate that I ended up with some faulty seeds.

Much love to Nirvanashop for sure. I will be a returning customer forever.

HAHAHA! holy SHIT! that would scare the fuck out of me forever! dude!
i got a little story to share also that happened last month, hope you dont mind...
:peace:

Oh man! Holy hell lol! I don't know what I would have done if I needed to talk to the cops that night. I would have probably freaked the fuck out for sure. The biggest issue was seeing the cop car blocking my driveway and the helicopter shining into my yard that was getting to me. I was just an all-around bad night for me.

Thanks for sharing your story though. I got some kicks out of it!:high-five: I don't mind at all. The more detail the better.:thumb:

Mini Update: So two days after my LST, they are stretching nicely back towards the light. They will fill in Nicely once they gain some height. I will top again in about a week or two. Here are a couple pics of them.
IMG_150810.JPG
IMG_15075.JPG
IMG_15116.JPG

Canopy pic:
Left:#3
Middle:#2
Right: #1

I have a ways to go before I am done with all my plants. I still have to wait for my others to catch up as well.

I planted the other Blackjack seed into a 16oz Party cup and buried the stem just slightly to compensate for my mistake of not putting it under my light soon enough. but everything is now moving forward. I decided to finally trash the dead seed and what looked like what happened was, It set its taproot but didn't wanna develop. The cotyledons were heavily deformed and no growth was made. You win some you lose some.

The Lemon skunk are doing fine and have started on their node development. As for the clones, they are also doing fine. My clone from #1c is doing fine still and is under my cup for humidity purposes. She will be there for another two days frequently misting and then she will be under the light right after. #2c is also getting too tall and almost ready to clone as well. Those two will be the only clones I will have to go down in rockwool. After I will start to use my aero cloner.

Finally, after all the ups and downs, I have all the plants I will need to set up my SoG. Next things on the list will be sexing clones(I have 6 reg seeds) which will happen in the next 3weeks. I might actually just clone the lower branches off my Hindu Kush in rockwool so I can have clones ready for my flower room asap. I haven't decided yet.

Full pic update will be on Wednesday, and don't forget Pic updates on my first journal on Tuesday so don't miss out on that! I am coming close to harvest and I am getting ready for the fun!

:peacetwo: And Stay Medicated.:lot-o-toke: ToG

i wish i could get some stuff going like youve got! i cant wait to get some good grows going! your only on your second grow with your first one still running and im like shit i hope to get a grow going like this guy some day hahaha!

WHAT... im late sorry bro didnt know a new journal was running.

:popcorn: Subbed!

Good luck everything looks amazing already!

Better late than never, Buddy! Even so, I still have a long way to go before everything gets started. Hopefully everyone doesn't get bored waiting for my Sog. lol!

i wish i could get some stuff going like youve got! i cant wait to get some good grows going! your only on your second grow with your first one still running and im like shit i hope to get a grow going like this guy some day hahaha!

Haha :thanks: it means a lot! I is a lot of work and It takes up a bulk of my attention but I love it. I can't see myself not doing this anymore. It is way too much fun and this is the most productive I have been like in a long time.

Feels good. See, some bud does cure everything.:rofl:

i know man add it up and your saving money this way! you could sell half your harvests and boom you make all your money back on the grow, and then some, and then dont gotta buy any weed haha!

i know man add it up and your saving money this way! you could sell half your harvests and boom you make all your money back on the grow, and then some, and then dont gotta buy any weed haha!

Well I wouldn't mind doing the whole dispensary thing but that is some time in the future.

:welcome:Glad you can tag along! Sit back, pack a bowl and enjoy the grow.:thumb:

The plants are looking perfect. If I understand correctly, you are ready to take a clone off of #2 in the picture? I ask as I need to start figuring out when to cut a branch for my own clones. I have an 8 spot cloner I picked up for cheap that will fit in my cabinet.
I also need to figure out how to handle the unknown sex of my Smellyberries for cloning. No more seeds of Smellyberry available so I need to clone this strain. They are not feminized. I have 3 plants and a freak, all of unknown sex. Clone em all?

The plants are looking perfect. If I understand correctly, you are ready to take a clone off of #2 in the picture? I ask as I need to start figuring out when to cut a branch for my own clones. I have an 8 spot cloner I picked up for cheap that will fit in my cabinet.
I also need to figure out how to handle the unknown sex of my Smellyberries for cloning. No more seeds of Smellyberry available so I need to clone this strain. They are not feminized. I have 3 plants and a freak, all of unknown sex. Clone em all?

Ok well all of those Hindu Kush are ready to clone almost. Here is what I planned on doing. I want them to have 4 main tops off the main stalk and each have a node set with two inner branches that are about 2" tall each, I am giving them another week or so to grow and then I will be putting them into my cloner to root.

As long as you have at least 2-3" of stem and a viable top you can clone it.

Mini Update: Well my #1 clone didn't take. I had some root rot and just tossed it. I am ok because I still have a #2 clone that is alive an kickin'. I took off the little humidity dome and put it under my light so hopefully it survives another few days. If it does I know it is rooted. :thumb:

The two Lemon Skunk Clones I topped are doing great and recovered fast from the topping. Branching at the nodes have already picked up and I am hoping for a few strong shoots. They are about 2 weeks from LST.

The Lemon Skunk seedlings are also going strong. Already on their 4th node up. I will be topping after their first feed on wednesday.

Aurora Indica and Blackjack are still rooting but in the next 2 weeks will be starting on their wertical journey.

As for the hindu Kush, They are kinda stunted for some reason. Growth seemed to have slowed to a crawl in terms of growth. I think they are just deprived and I hope tomorrow's feed will kick start them.

It is MANDITORY for me to start my new stealth cab project because I am running out of space and since I will transplant a few to 1gal pots, It needs to be done.

Pic update tomorrow. sorry for the lack of activity recently I have been extremely busy the last few weeks.

:peacetwo: And Stay Medicated. :lot-o-toke: ToG

Mini Update: Cont. So the #2c clone also didn't make it. Oh well. It wasn't really a big deal anyways. I have way more important things to deal with right now and the clone issue isn't one of them. I am prepping my room for the new cabinet and rearranging of everything. I need to find a place to put a little dry box since I am really close to harvest( Check details of that in my other journal)

I am a bit overwhelmed with everything but I will be fine. I need to go shopping on Friday for materials and I have lots of projects to do this weekend. Tomorrow will be Pic update day and I will try to keep my schedule on time this time.

hey tog mad sketchy about them cops lol i woulda been shittin my pants.

I also have had problems with nirivina seeds, only 2 out of the 5 seeds germinated. I never contacted them because i figured it would be a pain in the ass. did they send you free seeds after you contacted them?

ps: could i see some pictures of your clones and their roots, how long have you had them in the cloner. mine have been in about 2 weeks not sure if they even have roots yet or not but are still alive

Back
Top Bottom