ToG's - Multi-Strain SOG

hey tog mad sketchy about them cops lol i woulda been shittin my pants.

I also have had problems with nirivina seeds, only 2 out of the 5 seeds germinated. I never contacted them because i figured it would be a pain in the ass. did they send you free seeds after you contacted them?

ps: could i see some pictures of your clones and their roots, how long have you had them in the cloner. mine have been in about 2 weeks not sure if they even have roots yet or not but are still alive

If you provide them with documentation of the seed issue and pics and stuff they can possibly replace them. They did for mine i guess because I gave them pics of what had happened. Since one of my seedlings came up deformed they decided to do it. You can contact them about the issue but only if there is probable cause they might replace them. you should check to see if you have roots. You are allowed to look once in awhile you know. As for my clones they weren't in the cloner yet. Had them in rockwool. I need to set up my stealth cab before I use my cloner.

Check for roots on your pump off cycle to see what you got. I'm sure since you haven't they will be showing signs if not have roots already.

share my nirvana experience too, I've ordered from them 3 times, the second order I placed was for 2 packs of fem white widow. One pack arrived with 3/5 seeds smashed, the other pack was fine. I contacted their customer service and they sent me another 5 pack free of charge.

Every seed I've planted from Nirvana has grown into a wonderful plant. They have the cheapest prices on seeds and some really killer stable genetics. I only deal with female seeds, and have never had a male or herm from their seed stock.

Good to know Nirvana is such a good outfit. Based on how they worked for you im inclined to give them business myself :)

I highly recommend you do. They are one of those topnotch companies that you hope( and they will) be around for a long time.

share my nirvana experience too, I've ordered from them 3 times, the second order I placed was for 2 packs of fem white widow. One pack arrived with 3/5 seeds smashed, the other pack was fine. I contacted their customer service and they sent me another 5 pack free of charge.

Every seed I've planted from Nirvana has grown into a wonderful plant. They have the cheapest prices on seeds and some really killer stable genetics. I only deal with female seeds, and have never had a male or herm from their seed stock.

Thanks for your input! They are a great company with a great track record. I would swear by them and any of their strains will be quality for sure. :thumb:

:welldone: very nice!! I can only hope my grows will do half as well as yours!!!How do you like the Blue Planet nutes? I was thinking of going with the starter kit you have on my next grow with the 600w.

:welldone: very nice!! I can only hope my grows will do half as well as yours!!!How do you like the Blue Planet nutes? I was thinking of going with the starter kit you have on my next grow with the 600w.

If you want organic, Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride line hands down. This stuff is great The only downside is that the smell this gives off is nothing less then horrible but you have to deal with it if you want quality bud.:thumb:

Pic Update: 11/16/2011 Things are finally picking up on my end. I should have everything set up and ready to go by January of next year. I have a way to go and plenty of things to do before then but it will be fun. I have had my hands full lately and I sometimes don't have a lot of time but I managed to get this on the day it was supposed to be for. Anyways enough of that, onto the update!

Hindu Kush: Day 31 Veg

They all got a dose of Blue Planet Nutrients: Farmer's Pride and they always seem to enjoy that. Right now I am using the Veg II mix for all my plants getting their feeding today.

#1 Is looking really nice. I decided to thin out the plant to help promote some growth. It was a bit bushy but she should thank me in the long run. By far the shortest of the bunch and I hope this one is a female.

#2 Just not doing it for me. I don't like the way it looks and just nothing about it impresses me. I will most likely put this one into flower once my Lemon Skunk are done. Tallest but not the greatest.
I Also topped it weird, Possible FIM and It has stupid tiny branches that I am not too fond of

#3 Looking really good and taking well to the thinning. It should take of in the coming weeks. I wanna top this one a few more times so I can get multiple branches to clone from.

IMG_15529.JPG
IMG_15537.JPG
IMG_15543.JPG

Lemon Skunk: Day 15 Veg

These seeds are taking off and looking really healthy. #1 looks great and is the tallest of the bunch. #2 is second tallest and looking healthy minus a single spot with discoloration. #3 is the shortest but still looking green and healthy. They all got 150ml of water. Next week I will Start them on their first Round of BPN Farmer's Pride which I think is more than overdue. They will be topped over the weekend and I will get some pics of it when I do it.

IMG_15426.JPG
IMG_15448.JPG
IMG_15434.JPG
IMG_15477.JPG

Lemon Skunk Clones: Day 23 Veg

#1c She was topped a few days ago and for those following, the clipping didn't take so the clone attempt failed. Node growth is picking up and she will have a few nice tops going in the next few weeks.

#2c Also looking great, these clones look amazing! The leaves are so healthy and dark green and almost perfect in shape. They will make great mothers if I don't choose one of the new seedlings. If not they will make great flowering girls.

IMG_15368.JPG
IMG_15417.JPG
IMG_15407.JPG

Aurora Indica and Blackjack: Seedling

The Aurora Indica are finally working on vertical growth and It wont be long now till I have to start feeding. After the bumpy road, Blackjack is finally on their way with one of course trailing behind. One is still working on root but by next week it should start on node growth. Not much else to say.

IMG_154910.JPG
IMG_155110.JPG

Group Shot:

IMG_15576.JPG

I might just be getting impatient but I feel like things are moving at a crawl but oh well. I'm sure it is just my mind. It took me a bit to get this post set up because I tested out a sample piece of my other grow and for a premature piece, I was quite surprised at the potency. I will talk more about that in my other grow.

If you haven't checked out my first grow, I suggest you do it. Things are getting good and close to harvest. Also, any comments, question, or suggestions are also welcome anytime. :Namaste:

:peacetwo: And Stay Medicated. :lot-o-toke: ToG

If you want organic, Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride line hands down. This stuff is great The only downside is that the smell this gives off is nothing less then horrible but you have to deal with it if you want quality bud.:thumb:

I kind of like the smell after a while.. My girl on the other hand doesn't LOL.

Anyone considering organic growing, definitely get BPN's organic line, it makes your bud taste so much better, and they really grow to their full potential.

Things are looking great on all fronts in this grow. THose 15 days Lemon Skunks are ready for more dirt. How old were the the others when you topped them?

Things are looking great on all fronts in this grow. THose 15 days Lemon Skunks are ready for more dirt. How old were the the others when you topped them?

I wanna transplant the Lemon Skunk Seeds ASAP but my size constraints don't allow me to yet. I need to set up my other dresser before anything and that wont be done till next week. I am also thinking about picking up a bag of vermiculite. They haven't shown any signs of being rootbound but I don't wanna wait till last min so my dresser project will need to be done next week.

The Lemon Skunk clones today are 41 days old from the day I clipped them from my flower girls. #1c was topped on 11/11 so she was 35 days old and #2c was topped 11/13 and she was 37 days old.

Just 2-3" of stem and a viable top will do it... Ok I will give it a try. I have a ways to go before I get 4 tops. I FIM'd 7 plants today. In about 10 days with some luck I should have what I need for a cutting. THanks!!!

good to know man. i have 5 white widow seedlings from nirvana right now. thanks! :thumb:

those two little seedlings on the table not elevated are gonna stretch like madd till they get to where that lights hittin them good
man i love weed plants and your awesome plants make me love them even more! Awesome work bro

Thanks for the heads up Pooh. My T5 is intense enough that the light gets down there and keeps the stretch to a minimum. I usually have them elevated but I was moving things around when I had them there.

They won't be up there for long since I am in the process of building my stealth cabinet. That will have plenty of Lumen output in each chamber to keep them all happy. I also need to decide what I want to do with some strains.

my brothers ordering some aurora indica seed tomorrow and he will be growing them and giving me clones when i get my 400w set up :D that has nothing to do with your grow sorry lol
im excited :)

my brothers ordering some aurora indica seed tomorrow and he will be growing them and giving me clones when i get my 400w set up :D that has nothing to do with your grow sorry lol
im excited :)

I have Aurora Indica and I have heard only great things about it. I am excited to see how things go with it. If it's from Nirvana then you will have a great time with them. Is he buying fem?

Mini Update: 11/18/2011 So I decided to top my Lemon Skunk(seed) I am going to give them a week to recover then I am going to transplant to 1gal pots. I know I am taking a bit long to transplant but they aren't showing signs of being root bound so I am ok.

I am really not liking the Hindu Kush and I am thinking about a strain to replace them in my SOG(possibilities: White Widow, Sour Diesel, Master Kush, or Sage) I will take a set of clones from the hindu Kush then transplant to 3gal. I will flower them and toss the male plants and Just flower the clones. So I have to finish up my first grow before that.

Anyways , I don't think I am making too much sense. Im way beyond medicated and I'm about to crash. Til' the morrow.

:peacetwo: And Stay Medicated.:lot-o-toke:

you should go with sour d if your gonna replace anything :D IMO anyway lol

and yeah hes ordering fem from nirvana. cant wait either!

hey man hope everything is going good over there, im going to have my clones in their new vegetative grow tent soon so ill probably set up a new thread, same strain but new grow so i think it deserves a new thread. Thinkin of ordered through Attitude seed bank, have you an experience with them? my only beef with Nirvana is you have to buy 5 seeds at a time where attitude you can buy as little as 3 at a time.

Back
Top Bottom