Trala’s Tent

Nice load of Chunk, Tra!
Chunkalicious!

Black I’ve literally been awake since 0530 yesterday. It’s now nearly 1830. I’d do the hours but I’m a bit lit. It’s a lot of hours I know that. I’m a Kit Kat finger off going fully blown cRaY CrAy!

I should be in bed, yet here I sit sipping red, smoking a spliff and listening to The Hunna and I’m proper contemplating getting back in th3 pool lolll
Just don't fall asleep in the pool! :Rasta:

This plant was a delight to grow. She was so little but she gave up exactly 500g of wet absolutely primo bud. I’m so shook. I was expecting 200g, 300 tops.

Viola Bee aka Pineapple Chunk
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 61 Days
Days in Flower: 70

IMG_3288.jpeg
IMG_3292.jpeg
Wow look amazing very nice... Thats very well done, I wish to produce some quality like that

Wow look amazing very nice... Thats very well done, I wish to produce some quality like that
Hi there :)

Bruv if I can do it you could teach a chimpanzee with an acquired brain injury to do it!

Lolling!

Omg! I’m such a fucktard. Legit 4th arm I’ve ripped off. I’m so mad at me I could bite myself! No idea why I called her Lucky. She’s the unluckiest plant I’ve ever grown!

IMG_3299.jpeg

I have a plan tho…

So when life gives you lemons, lick, sip, suck baby!

Now for anyone new to cloning. This is the way I do it. I’m not here to reinvent an already working wheel. When I want to strike seeds I used a good quality nursery grade seedling mix, and when I want to propagate (clone coz weed growers like to use new and improved words to give the illusion we invented it lol), I use a good quality nursery grade propagation mix.

The secret to cloning is quick, and aseptic, in other words clean. I cut, dunk, plant. A tip tho. Just tip a tiny bit of your chosen rooter in the cap (if you are using one), the discard and rinse cap. Stops cross contamination of bacteria to your bottle.

IMG_3305.jpeg

Then humidity cap (water bottle cut in half with holes lol), and gentle sun till she settles. This usually takes 10 days.

IMG_3302.jpeg
IMG_3301.jpeg

So when I uppot, I’m going to plant that clone in with the mother. Two will become one.

I’m gonna pack a lot into this cheeky single day off. See ya Ron.

And here’s a leaf skeleton coz I think it looks cool lol.

IMG_3303.jpeg

So I’ve now officially been awake since 0530 yesterday. And I think I’m slowly sliding delightfully into insanity because at this moment I’ve never felt so chilled in my life lol. And because I’m chill I decide today will be a good day to harvest. And I’m not gonna lie. I’ve made worse decisions.

I’ve literally had tunes in sway on the last two hours. But a bit of a funny:-

Me: Mother Nature, do you think I’m unnecessarily vulgar? And if I am, does it make you happy? Please send me a sign…

Mother Nature:
IMG_3283.jpeg

Mother Nature is my kinda people.

Lolllinggggggg!
Looks to be at least 6 inches.
:laughtwo:

Omg I love this cheeky day off. I’ve had the best day. The coast turned it on! ☀️ 🏖️💛

IMG_3322.jpeg

And how’s this for a strange coincidence, you know how I like 3 and bees?! One of my gf’s turned up in this! Made me big smile. Bit of a funny, her coffee arrived and she’s snapping it for da gram all “aww hearts”,so then I got my phone out and was like “awww farts coz from this angle it’s an arse babe!” Lolling!

IMG_3316.jpeg

And I’m not here to oversell my life but just when you think my day couldn’t get better, Jason Mamoa turned up and took me for a paddleboard! There’s actually a bit of a funny. They were like 45 minutes late. So I had to sit like noddy no friends and wait, so when they turned up I had a story and proof pics. You had to be there but it was funny.

IMG_3319.jpeg

It’s still 28 degrees here. My man doesn’t know yet, but it’ll be dinner by the pool tonight,

Hope you have a good one. Xo

Looking epic. We got 28 too. No beach for me today unfortunately. Got to move tents, hang lights, clean the tents and kill some spider mites ( sorry for the terrible words in your journal). Then pot some clones that rooted.
Have a jas (urban dictionary if you dont know, best word ever) weekend.

Looking epic. We got 28 too. No beach for me today unfortunately. Got to move tents, hang lights, clean the tents and kill some spider mites ( sorry for the terrible words in your journal). Then pot some clones that rooted.
Have a jas (urban dictionary if you dont know, best word ever) weekend.
We got to 37 during the day. It was still hot at 9pm!

And you have a jas weekend too.

It's a good life at the beach Tra! Where are people! 28 is just about perfect for a beach day and you look alone? Is it tiny poison jelly fish season or something? I'm used to seeing people everywhere on a day like that in paradise!
It was 37, and 37 is hot. And that was at 1030. Do you know it was actually packed but in the swim zones. There were nippers everywhere. The first pic is the surf area, and there were a few out. Not many walking on the beach coz of the heat, but there were heaps walking on the trail.

Omg I love this cheeky day off. I’ve had the best day. The coast turned it on! ☀️ 🏖️💛

IMG_3322.jpeg

And how’s this for a strange coincidence, you know how I like 3 and bees?! One of my gf’s turned up in this! Made me big smile. Bit of a funny, her coffee arrived and she’s snapping it for da gram all “aww hearts”,so then I got my phone out and was like “awww farts coz from this angle it’s an arse babe!” Lolling!

IMG_3316.jpeg

And I’m not here to oversell my life but just when you think my day couldn’t get better, Jason Mamoa turned up and took me for a paddleboard! There’s actually a bit of a funny. They were like 45 minutes late. So I had to sit like noddy no friends and wait, so when they turned up I had a story and proof pics. You had to be there but it was funny.

IMG_3319.jpeg

It’s still 28 degrees here. My man doesn’t know yet, but it’ll be dinner by the pool tonight,

Hope you have a good one. Xo
Looks legit.

Omg thank god it’s Nurse Friday!

I had a patient yesterday who insisted on going out for a durry despite it being against medical advice. He was in a heavy jumper and tracky dacks. Half hour later he’s still not back. I grab a hossy wheelchair to bring him back coz I had a feeling he would have lost his legs a little in the heat. So I find him at the hospital entrance pale as fuck, so I load him up and going from the heat outside to the coolness inside he starts with the retch, then fully started vomiting. Well vom is 100% my kryptonite. I’d rather dip you in shit and clean you up. So he’s chundering, I’m retching. It was so awful. And from there the day got so. much. worse. If I wasn’t on $80 an hour today I’d defs call in and take a mental health day.

Oh and my Black Sugar had a dodgy looking Coca-Cola. It looked dead so I cut it out. I’m not sure if it’s rot or not but it’s gone.

Oh and I planted a Gelato auto. Fingers crossed she wakes in the next couple of days.
Mental health and happiness 1st! Always!
Yeah nah.

Coin first, break down later lollll

Money may not buy you happiness, but it defs buys you choice.

Back
Top Bottom