Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

LOOKIN' GOOD MAN!!!

hope you have a safe and....
420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

OK just quick update....all is doing good...plants are growing really fast...and getting big just put two 3 foot BB in flower room...well one week and a half ago and another last week. Here are a couple waiting to go into flower...soaking up some light
IMG_3195.JPG

IMG_31961.JPG

and few shots of flower girls
IMG_3191.JPG

The big buds are Cali Special and all the rest are Blue Berry....all clones from single fem seed i had...There are 6 plants in flower but hard to see past first two...so will get pics of other 4 plants next time i water
IMG_3190.JPG

IMG_3198.JPG

IMG_3188.JPG

IMG_3199.JPG

Pics to get idea how long buds are...
IMG_3204.JPG

IMG_3202.JPG

It is obvious that you are very good dad to your babies....those monsterous cola's are awesome!!!!

It is grower's like you I look to become like someday. :bravo:

:peace:

:thanks: MountainHigh appreciate it....Had real good luck this run....
Here is shot i took of the middle of the plants....and new 150 watt light i addded...cant see fixture good...so will get better pics...but you can see extra light it gives plants on bottom of plants where there is a lot of buds.
IMG_3193.JPG

Love that Cali Special. Can't wait till mine get rolling. 3 of the 5 broke ground the other day. Tunes this thread is a big step up for ya. Thinking back to the LST stuff, which did great for alloted space and lites, but I don't think you wood've ever got a cola like that.... Looks great my friend. KEEP IT GREEN!!!!!!!!

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 right now just using flora nova grow and bloom and in 5th week feed them beastie bloom then at 6th week just feed them water and molasses til they come down :smokin:

:thanks: Mmmmick hope they are 2 footers....will be biggest buds i ever grew :smokin:

:thanks: mr belvedere/brother grower appreciate it :passitleft:

:thanks: wood bro....I did pick up a tip or two from yourself and great growers here at 420....but your right unless I stepped up my game i never would have seen colas like i have now...took me a year to get to this point I joined last may with plants like this....
IMG_09202.JPG

:thanks: OldMedMan yes i need more room....a lot more! LOL so my second option is cut down on number of plants .......only flowering 6 at a time now :).....Far as storing finished product goes...I smoke it...in my lungs and sometimes up my nose LMAO......Also give it to family...have 4 family members that use it regularly. :smokin: Then there are the friends that stop by to help smoke it :passitleft:
they make sure i don't have it long LOL

It is so great that you are generous with your medicine bro. I bet the people you grow for are so thankful...I am sure they know what they are getting. :Rasta:

I like that one above...was that a cutout supercrop?

:peace: brother.

Back
Top Bottom