Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome!

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

Personally I'm not overly concerned with RH in the 40's, but plenty of people are. If you want it higher, bump it up. As you get to know me you'll find I'm a bit 'looser' when it comes to my growing style than others tend to be.

Welcome to 420 Mag :thumb:

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

Personally I'm not overly concerned with RH in the 40's, but plenty of people are. If you want it higher, bump it up. As you get to know me you'll find I'm a bit 'looser' when it comes to my growing style than others tend to be.

Welcome to 420 Mag :thumb:
Great to hear I'm just trying to get the best out of my area and ppl will say a lot when all you have to do is relax and grow. Well from what I see it's not as ppl make it seems I just did a cross for my first time last run I crossed Bubba kush and lavender kush and the other was girlscoutcookies uk cheese and lavender kush want to start them the last week of the autoflowers I'm trying to get seeds from hope it goes well

How it going fellow 420 members here with some pics of the girls
34e6296e19391a925a2d9e28120acc21.jpg

Gsc ( A ) is coming along a little behind her sister but she's going
e90b4be8380e501ccc4e8e31939ba95a.jpg

Gsc ( B) she's looking great to me she's drinking a lot of water

Got the humidity up to 50 going to hang a towel up I have a cup of water now

Hey stewie, subbed up for the adventure if you dont mind. I enjoy looking thru the journals that are started right from seed or clone and I thought where this is a fairly new one I would tag along. I am new to the forum but do have a few years previous experience.

As for your ph question... Best thing to test your ph with would be a ph pen, they can be costly for a good one that does multiple testings but may find a cheaper one if you search around. Otherwise the cheap route would be ph test drop kit which is what i am using right now but they aren't quite as accurate (hard to judge the colors sometimes) The big reason for testing your waters ph level is for the nutrients. If your ph level is not within the proper range for soil growing it will lockout certain nutrients to your plant and it wont be able to take them in. Plants need certain ph levels in the soild and the water to take up these supplied nutrients properly and effectively.

Hope that helps you out. A little contribution from me for subbing up to your thread lol Best of luck

Hey quick ? Guys and gals what's the best thing to ph to set my new one up I never ph check my water so idk what to do with it haha. any advice?

Hi Stewie,

I use the Blue Lab one. They are spendy but well worth it when you need proper PH. The only time I need it now is when I'm rooting clones. In Living Organic Soil there's no need to PH. However, bag soil will need to be fed with a proper PH. I would shoot for 6.8.

Hey everyone thanks for everything so far I'm coming alone fine I think I have a few pics today

Here is Gsc ( A )
7a405f60487417178831aa3e18708149.jpg

She's pulling together but I kinda feel like she's a little bit behind her sister hope she catches up

Here is Gsc ( B)
327bb5444a4fdda8674ae025427aa6ec.jpg

She's looking great she's drinking a lot and I'm kinda wondering what her feeding schedule would be due to I'm using an active nutrient that's called for once a week? If the soil I'd dry is all of the active nutrient have died? And does a flush when soil is dry would that flush the nutrients or bring them back to life a quick ? I've been thinking about let me know what you think! ! Enjoy the day guys and gals

What is the active ingredient? If it's intended to keep your soil alive, then yes, if it dries all the microbes will die. I'd is just food, it will dry and become available again once the soil is wet again. However, that's not a guarantee. Just a rule of thumb that's right about 90% of the time.

What is the active ingredient? If it's intended to keep your soil alive, then yes, if it dries all the microbes will die. I'd is just food, it will dry and become available again once the soil is wet again. However, that's not a guarantee. Just a rule of thumb that's right about 90% of the time.
It's golden tree it's working real nice on a blue city diesel I have. It's a month on its been stressed by heat from the stove at a young age my wife turned on the stove while it was on it under the light and I was gone and she seen it was there at the last min and two fan leaves were really lifeless. The golden tree can in the mail the same day it happened I let her get a full 24 hrs of dark before feeding and it's been 2 week sense it's happened here is two pics three days apart from today and Monday
1961ca881c133c3753efc85c18e5b801.jpg
2a34de84f0ed31875001b8f5ca435ff4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Hey stewie,

Those girls look absolutely healthy. Perfect node spacing as well. You've got nothing to worry about so far. A lot of people including myself would be very happy with seedlings that lol that good. Pat yourself on the back and relax a bit. You're doing great!

Hey stewie,

Those girls look absolutely healthy. Perfect node spacing as well. You've got nothing to worry about so far. A lot of people including myself would be very happy with seedlings that lol that good. Pat yourself on the back and relax a bit. You're doing great!
Thanks a lot I've been kinda having health issues so I've been behind I'll post a few pics of the girls tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Back
Top Bottom