Cheese #2
IMG_037918.JPG

IMG_038225.JPG

IMG_038324.JPG

IMG_039726.JPG

:ciao:

Yes it is :thanks: It's the grapefruit/pineapple C'99 from Female seeds :yummy:

From their site:

The C’99 is the holy grail of the cannabis strains. As she resembles the high and the taste of an exceptional sweet landrace sativa, which normally takes half a year to flower. But the C99 flowers in 7 - 8 weeks. On top of that the buds are quite sugared.

This new batch is a cross of two exceptional basic phenotypes, the Grapefruit and the Pineapple. Both derived from the original Brothers Grimm C99.

Flowering time: 56 days
Height: 80 - 100 cm
Seed to Harvest: 75 day
Yield: high
Taste / Smell: Extremely fruity like a pineapple / grapefruit

I have the Grapefruit from Female and I love it! :high-five:

It's a funky thing to grow though - doesn't stretch worth a crap and is kinda mold sensitive with its dense nugs (I've been battling mold).

But the high is wonderful! It's nice and zippy with a strong pink grapefruit taste and aroma. And it's smoooooth. :slide:

Yes it is :thanks: It's the grapefruit/pineapple C'99 from Female seeds :yummy:

From their site:

The C’99 is the holy grail of the cannabis strains. As she resembles the high and the taste of an exceptional sweet landrace sativa, which normally takes half a year to flower. But the C99 flowers in 7 - 8 weeks. On top of that the buds are quite sugared.

This new batch is a cross of two exceptional basic phenotypes, the Grapefruit and the Pineapple. Both derived from the original Brothers Grimm C99.

Flowering time: 56 days
Height: 80 - 100 cm
Seed to Harvest: 75 day
Yield: high
Taste / Smell: Extremely fruity like a pineapple / grapefruit

nice mate the reason i asked is c99 is part of my next cultivars linage.
the following is my next cultivar which im about to germinate :)
Spliff Seeds - Snow White
We were experimenting for some time when we stumbled across this amazing Snow white pheno. A result of crossing our trusted Snow White (Northern Lights x White Widow) with a luscious Cinderella 99. This reinvented Snow White has an even higher high flower to leaf ratio, more compact growth and above all an even higher THC percentage. This makes here the perfect hybrid. She will form thick white hairs and will yield a large crop. First signs of flowering will show around the 3rd week. 2 to 3 weeks of pregrow is sufficient. She will stay nice and short with a length of around 60cm.

The buds are candleshaped, fat, enormous and have a greasy feel to them as a result of the THC production. The buds have been snowed under with resin and are real heavy weights. The main stalk is short and fat, which will support her heavy buds quite easily. She is a true Indica in appearance, shortstalked and darkgreen with oval fan leaves. Red stalks are quite common and often the juice flowing through these stalks is of a red brownish color. She is very stable in phenos with hardly to no variation. We have managed to shorten flowering time to about 8 weeks. Before it used to be up to ten weeks. She has few leaves so a delight to manicure. Snow White can also be grown outdoor. During both veg and flowering she is vigorous. A great plant for SOG in, for instance, a hydroponic system. Maximum yields can quite easily be achieved. A true cashcrop in every sense.

Snow White’s aroma is influenced by the Northern Light in a sense she has that typical earthy aroma, but with a hint of sweet fruit. Taste is sweet and fruity, resembling candyfloss. The high is truly powerful and narcotic. A real K.O. stoner. Medicinal value: muscle spasms, cramps, gastro-intestinal disorder, nausea, depression and stress.

80% Indica.
Genotype: Northern Lights Special x White Widow x Cinderella 99.
Earthy, fruity aroma and fruity, sweet flavor resembling candyfloss.
Massive resin production.
Medicinal value: muscle spasms, depression and stress.
Strong narcotic high.
Potential THC level: high.

Flowering time indoor: 8-9 weeks
Harvesting outdoor: September/October
Plant height: Indoor 0.60-0.80m / Outdoor 1.50m+
Yield: Indoor 500-600 gr/m² / Outdoor: 350 gr/plant
Growing difficulty: easy

:thanks: Hi Spimp :ciao:

I planted 4 new seeds in a pre-soaked, 9:1 ratio vermiculite/cococompost mix:

1 Paradise Cheese (IBL),

1 plain Silver Squirryl (Grumpy Squirryl X Super Silver)

and 2 stripey Critical Squirryls (Critical X Pink Squirryl)

:geek: I forgot to mark which seed was which after planting :oops:

DSCN06888.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Insert a million emoticons into this wall,

DSCN06597.JPG

a million gaps where unkept promises fall.

DSCN06178.JPG

Separate reality and stretch it like a rubber band,

DSCN06306.JPG

pull at it with false teeth and fake hands,

DSCN06386.JPG

take it to a far off land.

DSCN06348.JPG

No messages, no game.

DSCN06579.JPG

No misdirected blame,

DSCN066012.JPG

supposed so-called friend,

DSCN06429.JPG

these cheap rhymes are how we end.

:Namaste:

Yes I did, thank you for noticing.

That plant is the runty result of a runty super skunk self-pollination from the sensi seeds "super skunk" seedling I received in January. I am hoping that the bananas will make beautiful love to the C99, giving me some feminised seeds.

Back
Top Bottom