Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow

You've got a winner. You have my vote!
:thumb:
It was like watching a ballet but up close. Where you actually get to hear the dancer land on the stage. And watching this journal is the best swan lake rendition I have ever seen. Thank you for showing us your love for all things beautiful and 420. You have been a positive force in my life including those whom admire your skills.
We have nothing but love, for your gardening glove. Thank you!:thanks:

This an update to close this journal, it's been a fun and exciting spring grow season.

I'll start with my Ellabella , she was a dream to train and look at how she ended up at the finish. Just spectacular if ask me.
20160625_085632.jpg

Oh but, I remember how she was just a beautiful young sprout.
2016-02-01_23_28_17.jpg

Then came the teenage acne... Scary times, seems like yesterday.
ellafeb14.jpg

After the hiccup, we worked on the "cross" fluxing process with a bunch of FIM related tops in the center.
20160310_144427.jpg

Then it was just a waiting game till the the flip. But it was worth it. After 70 days she went 12/12.
20160405_145658.jpg

11 weeks later we got this. Booyah!
20160620_145758.jpg

After all is said and done she weighs in stem free and jarred at 62% Rh w/ boveda packs.
54.4g
20160630_122605.jpg

That's the end of Ellabella, but her progeny will live on for another season. Ella and Bella went into 12/12 yesterday. So with that all wrapped up let's move on.

Winnie was a wonky b&@$# from the start. A total mutant! She was growing in every which direction and somehow topped herself. A joy to train, since she needed constant attention. I'll save everyone the growing pangs, and just show the revealing pictures, what a girl she turned out to be aswell.

Maybe this is a good thing? Lol. Time will tell.. Those were my thoughts at the beginning.
2016-02-01_23_28_49.jpg

Before the flip she was a monster full of foliage.
apr5win7_6_6_1.jpg

Before I got food poisoning, eeek! What an ordeal that was. She was lush and every but as purdy as Ellabella.
20160530_151255.jpg

After I got sick... Not so much, eh?
20160610_131529.jpg

But come finish time she was not very pretty still, never recovered from the drought.
20160619_112108.jpg

So that's the story of the one they called wonky Winnie, a poor thirsty Widow who wishes she was snow white. Total dried and de-stemmed jarred weight...
29.2g

Then there was Leialoha, I'll just leave it at that. Great strain to train as you desire.
72.4g
20160515_100211.jpg

From sprout to flower and them to the chop, she was definitely the Cream of the crop. I've been picking at the jar of nugs non stop, soon the jars of the twins will be cured and popped. A pleasant smoke session among the best of friends, how high is high enough... Who knows.
The ends.

:rofl:

Thank you to all the members and lurkers who have made this journal as fun as possible. Lots of good laughs and about a million pictures. What an experience, I'm so glad to have shared it with you. Mr. Bowman you can shut this baby down, it's been a pleasure. Thank you:thanks:

Cropking Contest Journal Entry Complete

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Beautiful end to a remarkable journal. Thank you for allowing me to follow along brother. Looking forward to following the next. When im not on the mobile site you have reps coming...

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom