Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow

Getting close my friend!!! I can't wait to see how much you get off of Winnie!!
Cheers
:roorrip:
Well brother the wait is soon to be over. She's getting the chop as soon as get home from work tomorrow. See you then:thanks:

Awsome as always mate top work keep it up;)
Thanks Beast, you've been intrical in my development here. Topping autos to the max just to prove the sceptics wrong. We sure showed them. Cheers brother :Namaste:

I'm sorry my friend, I meant your other journal, the perpetual. My brain is playing tricks on me. :smokin:
I thought you won this already, I mean come on now. lol.
Haha give the other folks a chance, I wanted this to be a tough contest. Lots of great entries...FYI I knew that you meant the other thread, just teasing... :bigblush:

Its been a while my friend. great work.:bravo:
Much appreciated gyftobill, your always a welcomed presence here. Thanks for stopping by:thanks:

You sure do enjoy a little bondage with your girls! Maybe I should start reading up on the S&M....
It's my thing:thumb:, haha, really it's just my ADD not letting me leave the poor girls alone. It's getting better, but I'll still sit in front of the tent and coddle/adjust them for no reason other than to say I did something while I stared at them for an hour. Lol

KiG :green_heart:cheers

June 20th, today is an easier update than usual, just one plant to weigh in and record. Let's get right to it..

Ellabella Day 70 +77 : 13.8 lbs - 75°f
20160620_145758.jpg

20160620_145804.jpg

20160620_145813.jpg

20160620_145838.jpg

20160620_145852.jpg

She's 2/3 of the way dry, estimates are five more days. Therefore she goes dark in 3 days. Looking like a Saturday morning harvest for her. Her leaves are crispening up and fading to several deficiencies. All things are looking good for this beauty.

Clones Day 33
Ella
20160620_151554.jpg

Bella
20160620_151812.jpg

The clones got a light feeding today, some g/m/B, voodoo, b52, calmag and silicate. They're almost read for up potting. Next time they dry out I'll move them to larger pots.

see y'all tomorrow for the harvest of my Winnie!
:ciao:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

And... :high-five:

Dude, nobody on this site puts as much into this site and in their own journals as you do, Snid.
Cheers,
:roorrip:
Thanks for the vote of confidence 4x4grow, it's for all of you that I do it. FYI definitely a better adjective of support there. Appreciate it man:Namaste:

:thanks::goof::thanks:

Looking very nice over here, Snid. Well done. Noob is right, you do provide a very enjoyable journal read, man.
It's my pleasure Lazarus, I enjoy the routine of updating the girls daily if can... This way I never miss a thing, I'm always one step ahead of def. Or other issues. :thanks:

June 21st, we'll we are down another plant to require updates. Winnie has been chopped, trimmed and hung. Initial harvest weight ≠ 150g.
20160621_133919.jpg

20160621_133908.jpg

20160621_134446.jpg

20160621_150058.jpg

20160621_151607.jpg

Scissor/finger hash is delightful. Smooth and hard hitting, whoa! Lots of trim too, going to combine the two plants' trim for some butter or hash haven't decided yet still. We'll that's that, let's move on to the living...

Ellabella Day 70 +78 : 12.6 lbs - 76°f
20160621_152721.jpg

20160621_152713.jpg

20160621_152757.jpg

Looking like the "Stella" Ellabella that she has always been, it's almost the end of the line for this beauty Queen. I've carefully taken some her larger sugar leaves if the stem was visible, I've added them to Winnie's pile. Going to be a nice batch of hash/butter.

Ella Day 34
20160621_154501.jpg

20160621_154506.jpg

Bella Day 34
20160621_154301.jpg

20160621_154308.jpg

The clones are making even greater strides towards the pot's edges. I've clipped a few more stray growth tips to concentrate growth to the major "arteries" that I've trained horizontally. Now that Winnie is finished I've got one pot to use for Ella or Bella. No ill signs of pests or deficiency on either of them, even with the excess heat in tent lately they've been growing strong.

Almost a wrap around here, Ellabella is going dark in T-minus 2 days... For a confirmed Saturday harvest. :yahoo:
I'll see you soon for the next update...

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

When I have a child I want these kinda flowers sent lol that's what I'm talking about bro are the clones generationally becoming almost pre trained if you will for the horizontal lst?

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Thanks ohioboy, if it were legal I'd send you some congratulatory flowers for you. But for now best I can do is a post card with Leialoha on it. :rofl:
The clones are going sideways because of training, also I'm clipping any errant limbs that seem futile. Jedi training never stops...

KiG brother :green_heart:cheers

Thanks ohioboy, if it were legal I'd send you some congratulatory flowers for you. But for now best I can do is a post card with Leialoha on it. :rofl:
The clones are going sideways because of training, also I'm clipping any errant limbs that seem futile. Jedi training never stops...

KiG brother :green_heart:cheers

I had a few hours today and read up on main lining fluxing whatever someone wants to call it. It seems that that's what your doing with the manifold idea and the other training involved that you do but I'm a bit confused because everything I read said you can't flux an auto flower and that's what your growing is autos. How's this possible. How do you get around the lost growth time from all the trimming on the autos. I gotta be missing something

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

June 23rd, well folks it's the end of the line for this grow, final growth update for Ellabella, check the clones out in my perpetual. It's been a long time coming, Ellabella has gone dark as of this afternoon. She'll be getting chopped on Saturday morning. :yahoo:

Here's her final pics before the harvest. Hope she is pleasing to the eyes, she's stellar!

Ellabella Day 70 +80 : 10.6 lbs (Gone Dark)
20160623_160809.jpg

20160623_160905.jpg

20160623_160852.jpg

20160623_161004.jpg

20160623_161022.jpg

My Ellabella has been my favourite since Leialoha got the chop. This bigun has got it all, she's big and bursting with buds covered in trichs. At this point I think she'll double Winnie's weight, her buds are so much more dense than Winnie's were. It's going to be a healthy harvest come Saturday. See you then everyone, almost done here.

I've really enjoyed chronicling these ladies for your enjoyment. I thank you for all the support, encouragement, well wishes and outright compliments. Just want to make sure you all know how much you guys were a part of this adventure
:circle-of-love:420fam4life:circle-of-love:
Oh, and...
A Big Thank You to CropKing Seeds

Ellabella Harvest update
Started out bright and early today to get Ellabella cut, trimmed and ready for drying. What a long process, it took the better half of the morning to get her trimmed up. Total trimmed harvest weight is ≠250g. Lots of sticky trim and minced popcorn buds for the next hash run. She's been so stellar, my Ellabella. Have a look at her now.

Top shot full of lovely buds
20160625_085632.jpg

The underbelly of The Beast
20160625_085605.jpg

My Hard Earned Bounty
20160625_090006.jpg

Frosty White Buds, Before trim
20160625_090025.jpg

Pile of Trimmed Nugs Ready for Drying
20160625_122332.jpg

Up Close and Glistening
20160625_122344.jpg

I'll get her dry weight before the end of the month And maybe a smoke report from the twins. Thanks everybody for everything, this journal has been a great experience for me and was tons of fun. And because of all you, the 150 days went by like a breeze, my friends
:Namaste:

Hope you can all join me at my perpetual journal, the clones will be documented there from now on. It's almost time to flip those two. Out with the old in with the new...

One more shout out to Cropking seeds for having the journal contest and some very good genetics that made this whole thing possible. :thanks:

Keep It Green Everyone!! :green_heart:Cheers

Very nice..do ya think she could of went a bit longer maybe snid . ..????
Looks like I'm seeing a lot of white hairs still sticking out on some of her buds..
I think she had some more in her..
What did the trichomes look like at 80 days..my ww are at 70 and not even close..
Just wondering. .

Very nice..do ya think she could of went a bit longer maybe snid . ..????
Looks like I'm seeing a lot of white hairs still sticking out on some of her buds..
I think she had some more in her..
What did the trichomes look like at 80 days..my ww are at 70 and not even close..
Just wondering. .

It's very well possible old school, but the only white pistils were on popcorn and maybe a few Homer Simpson hairs at the tops... She's at least 30% amber in the mids and 50% at her tops and Popcorn more like 10%. It's been almost 12 weeks from flip, I gave myself 11 weeks plus drying time to the end of June to make the deadline for the CKS contest. They say 8-9weeks flowering time, so I allowed 11 to include the Stretch period. Also harvesting a plant during the work week is a damn chore...thanks for everything old school!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks ..trying to get a time line on my ww.well I'm at 10wk so I'm close then from what I've seen of yours.. great grow by the way..you do put in some serious work here..much appreciated by all.. ..kudos to ya..
Good luck in the journal contest..
Peace brother !!

Back
Top Bottom