Vapin's Indoor MH/HPS Organic Grow Journal - 2011

Journal Update:

Day 47.

DSC034481.jpg

DSC034492.jpg

Looking great so far!!! You might want to try some LST on the girls...there's plenty of info around 420 mag to help with this, but it will greatly increase the bushyness of the ladies, as well as force more tops!!

Looking great so far!!! You might want to try some LST on the girls...there's plenty of info around 420 mag to help with this, but it will greatly increase the bushyness of the ladies, as well as force more tops!!

Journal Update:

Day 49. I have been tying the plants over, but nutes are what I really need. I am working on getting ahold of some.

DSC034522.jpg

DSC034571.jpg

DSC034532.jpg

DSC034543.jpg

DSC034551.jpg

Journal Update:

Day 55. Day 1 Flower.

Today is a good day, day 1 of flowering. Why? Well the plants are slowing down on veg growth, at the same time producing pre-flowers everywhere. So I will be moving the lights from 14-12 to 12-12 today.
I know some of the pictures might not be pre-flowers and just new veg growth, But I know i saw some pre-flowers for sure.

Alright so I did some research, and it appears that putting the plants in a dark period before changing to flowering is pointless, but putting them in 48 hours of darkness before HARVEST actually does help.

DSC034932.jpg

DSC03486.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

ifk.jpg

Hey vapin

At the moment i would keep it as it iv read that both spec's of light produce very nice plants, icemud is currently doing a grow using 1 of each HID's i believe he has switched several times and think he can give you a better answer then i can.

Btw Subb'd

:xmas:

3 more mother fucking hermies. fml.

It must have been trimming fan leaves in veg or the 20 hours of light. either way, I learned something. Next go around I will start on 16-8, and trim NOTHING. I also plan on purchasing feminized seeds from a bank.

5 hermies, 5 males, 3 females, and 1 death to a crop of 14 bagseed. Thats some mad stress.

If I had the grow space, I would have separated the hermies and had feminized seeds, but I don't have that option.

Journal Update:

Day 79. Day 24 Flower.

I now know why my plants are small. Over watering. every 2 days was way too much water. I checked the soil in the buckets that I pulled my males and hermies from, and the soil was watered 2 weeks ago and is still moist in the middle.

The pots have proper drainage, so its not the pots. I guess this soil holds water really well. I watered the 27th and I am not going to water till they look like they need it.

DSC036541.JPG

DSC03653.JPG

DSC03657.JPG

DSC036551.JPG

DSC036561.JPG

Guess I missed a Hermie. I found nut sacks busted open spewing pollen everywhere, and seeds growing.

I was just reading up and it said taking a strain that has been grown outdoors, and bringing it inside is one of the ways you can stress a strain into producing hermies.

This was an outdoor strain that was brought indoor. oops xD

I also swapped out the MH for another HPS because the vegetative growth has almost completely stopped. 800 watts of HPS now.

Back
Top Bottom