Vertical Grow With Turntables - Autos & Regulars - Organic

re: Vertical Grow With Turntables - Autos & Regulars - Organic

I will check it out. Auto White Widow from Dinefem. It's the only auto WW I've grown. I would like to try Dutch Passions. I believe they have one that is supposed to yield well.

Dinefem's is pretty awesome. I hope this one produces well that is growing.

I wish I would of got the Dinafem. Theres a good chance a Dinafem Critical Kush might end up being a permanent member of my room. I did not do enough research when I ordered these I just wanted to get something in the ground as quick as I could and tried to pick stuff that finished super fast. The sooner I can stop paying for meds the better, even if its not enough to completely supply me anything will be better than paying the dispensary all the time.

This is what it says about the vision ww.
100% Feminized Seeds
Fully Autoflowering
18% THC - Extra Potent
56 Days from Seed
30 to 50 gr/seed
Buy White Widow Auto!
White Widow Auto is every bit as good as the original bad-ass strain, but much easier & incredibly faster. No complicated lighting changes are needed with White Widow Auto & she finishes in just 56 days from seed with 18% THC ratings. What could possibly be better than that?

Day 63 for autos, and they already have orange hairs. They seem to be just starting their bulk up, whick usually starts around week 8, so hopefully, they get much fatter than they are. I will take pics soon.

The regular trainwreck and critical 47 are doing great.

I am dealing with fruit gnats. I guess they can harm your plants roots. The larva, that is.

Anyone know of something you can water in the soil to kill fruit gnats larva?

Day 77 for autos

using sand to get rid of fruit gnats along with bti

will try to record and post update video and photos. Broke collar bone snowboarding.

update of the autos and regulars vertical grow turntable system. How I got rid of fungus gnats.

I did the math based on wet wait.

auto ak in regular 5 gal pot 20 grams when dry

auto white widow 5 gal pot 38 grams when dry

not too bad. Will have all bugs under control for il diavolo and biodiesel mass. Also will bring in more co2

So not sure if vertical grow is good for the veg stage of autos as they tend to stay much shorter.

biodiesel is 33 days old and barely a foot. I think for veg I will go back to horizontal, then once preflower throw them in vertical with turntables.

Love experimenting.

thx jimmy.

pics.

Auto il diavolo is 34 days old and starving for nitrogene, so I fed her well last night. She should look really green within a week.

1-22-diavolo.jpg

Here is regular critical 47. She was sleeping many hours. I only flicked the light on to take the pic, which is why her leaves are down. She is really bushing out. She has minor spider mites. I am using an organic product to see if it works. Just sprayed for the second time today. Also sprayed about 3 days ago. Will spray one more time in three days. If this doesn't work, then floramite or something.

1-22-c47.jpg

Here is regular trainwreck. She is also on a turntable, under the dual bulb vertical grow system

1-22-trainwreck.jpg

Okay now here are some shots of the auto white widow that was under the vertical grow turntable system

1-22-topww.jpg

1-22wwbud.jpg

1-22-wwfrost.jpg

1-22-topwwp.jpg

1-22-rootsww.jpg

And here is the cut top of the auto ak47 that grew on the turn table.

I am sure now that it is better to start autos off in horizontal light, and specifically a t5 for the first two to three weeks.

1-22-topak47.jpg

Nice!

Biodiesel is 55 days old

She has a nice cola on her. I will post some pics and an update. Critical 47 is friggen massive. I just put the grow room into 12/12 to set trainwreck regular and critical 47 into flower.

Here is a pick of critical 47. So my whole room is in 12/12 now.

2-14-critical47.jpg

It's hard to see just how huge this plant is. The video shows it better. She is 3.5 feet tall, and that is the plant, not the include tine 18 gallon tote she is in. She is about 3.5 feet wide as well. Big massive bush. I expect her to yield good, and if not, then I know the vertical turntable system is not that good for big yields.

I am processing a Youtube video where I talk about

Regulars under the turntable system

Autos under the turntable system

I show video updates of all my plants, so you can see how they are doing right now

I talk and show how I got rid of fungus gnats, for good. Those bastards

I talk about how vertical grow with turntables or manually turning everyday a quarter turn, actually controls the heights of your plants and stunts autos.

and more

stay tuned for the video

I'm doing some co2 experiments now that I have a co2 meter. I talk a bit about the dry ice in the video, but I will be making a video about my results with baking soda, dry ice, etc. I think I found a way to keep my room at high c02.

Sorry guys been busy with a new room. I decided to do a pro set up with a co2 tank, 30pint dehumidifier, to stay under 50 RH. I am using a big umbrella hood with 1 600w HPS. I love that thing. On the other side of the 10x10 room, I got a 600hps in a standard size closed cool hood, but I removed the glass because I don't cool my hoods. It greatly reduces the lux.

Cool hood vs no cool hood. = Cool hood with fan and glass: 60,000 lux at about 10 inches away from bulb
No cool hood, same bulb, same light = 60,000 lux at 18 inches away.

Conclusion = better to cool the room with air conditioning than with cool hoods.

I also am running a 180w (draw) LED panel vertically, facing the plants that are flowering, and they are getting big.

I will try to get pics up soon. Sorry I removed my Youtube channel as it was getting too popular too fast. That is always bad news on Youtube from what I've seen. Even if you are completely legal, it seems big growers on Youtube in up in court. I wish there was a super secure place to post vids.

Regulars are 40 days into flower. Critical buds are looking huge.

I have three autos at different ages. Biodiesel is 15 days old. Think Different 1 is 10 days old, and Think Different 2 is 3 days old. Something like that.

Again, I will try to get pics up soon, just been so busy with work.

I am going to make my own feminized auto flowering seeds with Think Different. One is older than the other, so I will have time to change one of the branches on the older one to male sacks, which will be feminized pollen. I will then pollinate the other's buds to get seeds. I will be sure to let he go for a good 6 weeks after I pollinate her buds to be sure the seeds are viable.

New update. So the room is now a 10x10 bedroom converted to grow room with white panda plastic on the floor.

One side has a 600w UFO hood HPS, and the other now has a Mars II 900w led. I also have a 300w led if I need more light.

I have a few plants going now, which I labeled in the pics, but first, here is the Critical 47 harvest. 1 plant, in an 18 gallon tote, coco and perlite yielded dry 6oz. Not bad considered she shared a 600w hps bulb with the trainwrech which I turned into hash.

4-15-criticalharvest-6oz.jpg

Here is a critical 47 bud up close.

4-15-critical47bud.jpg

Here is the bud held up close before chopped down.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/4-15-critical47-2.jpg

Here is her after she is all chopped up.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/4-15-critical1.jpg

The plants I have under the 600w hps

4-24-thinkdiffere-pollen.jpg

Plants I have under the 900w mars II led

4-24--led.jpg

I will be getting two types of seeds. Think different auto feminzed, and a cross with think different and blue mazar, which should be interesting.

Okay, time for another update. A lot has happened.

So, the seeds came out great. I came out with two strains. I have auto Critical 47, and auto Critical Blue. Auto Critical 47 is AK47 and Critical Mass, autofeminized. The seeds sprout and grow great, because unlike a lot of auto seeds banks, I let my seeds grow until they naturally opened, which left them nice and tan with dark markings, the signs of a seed aged to perfection.

The Critical Blue, is Critical, ak47, bluedream, and mazar. So far, the seeds grow great, and the plants are growing quickly.

For this grow, I got the same three outdoor straigns, Godbud, Cinx, and SSH. Believe it or not, the Super Sour Haze is two weeks younger than the Cinx and Godbud, yet she is awesome. What great genetics. I think I will clone her before she flowers to keep her genetics around.

Take a look at her. Her leaves are huge. She is going to be a monster. She is outside in the ground. I dug 30 gallon holes and filled it with nice soil that has humus, bark, perlite, different types of shit, etc. I only feed some epsom salts and liquid seaweed. I also use a bit of drip clean as always to help prevent salt build up. I also PH my water to about 6.3.

Anyway, here are some photos of what is happening in this next grow. So join me in my new journal Click here.

Back
Top Bottom