VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Looks amazing Bill. Hope you are well my friend.
Thanks Buddy. :thanks:
Everything is good.
Snow is coming off the roof for the last time. ☀️:yahoo:
I hope, hehe.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

i walked in for my last but one late night check tonight and saw a pipe had popped with that shiny PITA hvac tape, a 6” pipe into the DH, one and then saw the 4” one to blast out the DM to the AC had popped off as well.

Rh at like 90 with is fine, overnight, its 19 degrees C but yeah.

Two rolls of orange and green fabric tape (duct/gaffer) whatever - yeah that ain’t ever happening again!

Needs to last to end of this grow than roof rebuild but yep!

Such tiny things with the temp/Rh.

A butterfly flaps its wings and a…

I have slightly high negative now. Need the external bolts on the door. But it works. Well did for most the last month!

I hope after tonights FUBAR it’ll take just 12 hours to recycle the air back to perfect 🤣

Nick

VIVOHUT

@VIVOSUN 4" Discharge

🪛Fan installation 🔨

PSX_20230410_144832.jpg

4" Discharge pipe to have fine screen installed

PSX_20230410_145112.jpg

Ceiling Mounted🪚🔧

PSX_20230410_145656.jpg

Variable Speed Control 🤸‍♂️

PSX_20230410_145355.jpg

@VIVOSUN 4" Carbon filter

can be moved up to the ceiling if necessary

PSX_20230410_151020.jpg

Filter center can be boxed in if necessary

Boxing it in could remove exhaust better ?

Any thoughts on that? :nomo:

PSX_20230410_150641.jpg

@VIVOSUN Grow Hub & Control Center

@Bill284 Method

☀️VIVOHUT ☀️

@VIVOSUN

:420:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Bill284 😎
Wow that’s a lotta year Bill and everything is laid out and so nicely managed give yourself a pat on the back!

Glad your getting the environment under control and dialled in mate. Both the flower room and the veg room are looking fantastic! :cheer:

I have the same issues that you do basically, very hard to keep low RH without rising temps, I've had to open a vent on my flower tent for the final few weeks because temps were spiking way too much trying to get down to 30% rH. Got an intake fan coming soon though which will hopefully fix the problem :D

Be well mate all the best :green_heart:
Good morning @Weffalo :ciao:
23 c and 55 rh in the flower room and 22 c and 63 rh in the veg room and finally 24 c and 45 rh in the lung room.
Floor is set at 18 c but it's 19.5 with a light on, so no heating required.
This variable speed @VIVOSUN fan really did the trick.
No more rh or heat spikes.
Hopefully your new intake helps with your rh.:thumb:
Thanks for dropping by my friend.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

looking amazing . Those girls are truleave loved
Thanks @Ash4twenty :thanks:
I need to get out the whipper snipper and do a trim.
I need to fit 3 more in there. :rolleyes:
I might have went a little overboard. :rofl:
Hope everything is going well Amigo. :high-five:
Take care.

Bill284 😎

i walked in for my last but one late night check tonight and saw a pipe had popped with that shiny PITA hvac tape, a 6” pipe into the DH, one and then saw the 4” one to blast out the DM to the AC had popped off as well.

Rh at like 90 with is fine, overnight, its 19 degrees C but yeah.

Two rolls of orange and green fabric tape (duct/gaffer) whatever - yeah that ain’t ever happening again!

Needs to last to end of this grow than roof rebuild but yep!

Such tiny things with the temp/Rh.

A butterfly flaps its wings and a…

I have slightly high negative now. Need the external bolts on the door. But it works. Well did for most the last month!

I hope after tonights FUBAR it’ll take just 12 hours to recycle the air back to perfect 🤣

Nick
Morning Nick. :ciao:
Who did the assembly?
Didn't try to hard.:rolleyes:
Different when it's your own, then they might care.
Rh and temp are bang on now.
I'm waiting for something to go wrong. :rofl:
Maby it might stay this time. ;)
90 rh that will be a disaster.
That's greenhouse bud rot territory.
Get a couple screws in it.:thumb:
Tape isn't perfect.
I used 2 screws , tape and zip ties.
Might stay.

Bill284 😎

Wow that’s a lotta year Bill and everything is laid out and so nicely managed give yourself a pat on the back!
Still a lot of work left, but thank you. :thanks:
I popped beans before I was ready. :rolleyes:
I've been trying like heck to finish before they outgrow the 10 foot ceiling.
At least both rooms are functional.
The rest of the tile and siding are cosmetic, the important gear is installed and working great.
Hope you are doing well my friend. :passitleft:
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

23 c and 55 rh in the flower room
Yeah same as me now. Trying to get it up a little (gas)

Umm - I did the work last time! My bad. Was worried about heat so didn’t use duct tape. The. Realised its actually cold or cool. End of grow the roof the whole room is coming off for light pulley system that will go through the false ceiling to the concrete slab above. While that’s being done the Dehumidifier is getting a bracket and hood, direct to the AC intake.

While I browse electric winches to control my Heath Robinson like electric light control with coloured buttons I’ve also got a couple of the proper steel “jubilee clips” - you know toghten with a screwdriver. We had a few but ended up in storage by mistake.

Nick

Good morning Bill :ciao:.
OMG I'm so late. :rofl:
Good Morning Stone. :ciao:
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Bill284 😎

Yeah same as me now. Trying to get it up a little (gas)

Umm - I did the work last time! My bad. Was worried about heat so didn’t use duct tape. The. Realised its actually cold or cool. End of grow the roof the whole room is coming off for light pulley system that will go through the false ceiling to the concrete slab above. While that’s being done the Dehumidifier is getting a bracket and hood, direct to the AC intake.

While I browse electric winches to control my Heath Robinson like electric light control with coloured buttons I’ve also got a couple of the proper steel “jubilee clips” - you know toghten with a screwdriver. We had a few but ended up in storage by mistake.

Nick
Good Morning Nick. :high-five::ciao:
Your going to raise the ceiling?
Bolt to concrete above?
And your going to dehumidify the air before it goes into the AC? Brilliant. :thumb:
The river is wide open this morning.
Still can't get to if but if I could I could go fishing. :yahoo:
It's still too deep to get to it but it's melting, yeaaaaa.☀️:cheer:
Can't wait to hear birds chirping again.

Bill284 😎

Good Morning Nick. :high-five::ciao:
Your going to raise the ceiling?
Bolt to concrete above?
And your going to dehumidify the air before it goes into the AC? Brilliant. :thumb:
The river is wide open this morning.
Still can't get to if but if I could I could go fishing. :yahoo:
It's still too deep to get to it but it's melting, yeaaaaa.☀️:cheer:
Can't wait to hear birds chirping again.

Bill284 😎
Sounds a lovely bit of Spring!

Here's what I mean we’re doing. The Dehumidifier is already setup like that. Takes wet cold air out then slightly warmer but dryer it flows into the AC. We’re just going to neaten it up. Strengthen the roof and think there’s a bend too many in the pipe. Still it will run the room to 55% now no problem.

The light's are going up outside then cabled down the walls to electric motors/winches for control. Just getting in the room to raise them is a real drama its so tight on space. I’m too big and heavy and & Co too short. The motorised isn’t just a nice to have bit after pulleys breaking, ropes slipping we need a better solution. It prices upat about $150 to do three lights motors/labour new room welded.

I have some swish new coloured buttons for it too!

Nick

BDE7503C-F50B-474E-95AE-B4D861C27DA4.jpeg

Sounds a lovely bit of Spring!

Here's what I mean we’re doing. The Dehumidifier is already setup like that. Takes wet cold air out then slightly warmer but dryer it flows into the AC. We’re just going to neaten it up. Strengthen the roof and think there’s a bend too many in the pipe. Still it will run the room to 55% now no problem.

The light's are going up outside then cabled down the walls to electric motors/winches for control. Just getting in the room to raise them is a real drama its so tight on space. I’m too big and heavy and & Co too short. The motorised isn’t just a nice to have bit after pulleys breaking, ropes slipping we need a better solution. It prices upat about $150 to do three lights motors/labour new room welded.

I have some swish new coloured buttons for it too!

Nick

BDE7503C-F50B-474E-95AE-B4D861C27DA4.jpeg
You and your buttons. Hehe
Good schematic, thanks.
The pully, I'm in.
I have the same problem.
See my rooms? :rofl:
I have to drag everyone out to get at the adjuster safely.
What are you using ?
I'm going to look for one now. :thumb: so Brilliant.

Bill284 😎

You and your buttons. Hehe
Good schematic, thanks.
The pully, I'm in.
I have the same problem.
See my rooms? :rofl:
I have to drag everyone out to get at the adjuster safely.
What are you using ?
I'm going to look for one now. :thumb: so Brilliant.

Bill284 😎
I’ve been looking for the motors but Sparky reckons he has an idea. There are some decent looking things on Lazada for sort of $20 prices but there are also loads of Yacht Chandlers, suppliers here. 3 marinas on this fairly small island. Thinking just eyelets into the ceiling then some pulleys off them, into the wall, along then three cables going to a central location at the bottom.

You can join the cables for the inividual light outside the room so no need for the spreader inside which limits space to raise. We’ll be able to go the full 8ft less an inch for the light itself.

Hope that helps! When they’re stretching its such a pain, especially as they’re three different heights again this grow!
Nick

the girls are looking healthy, nice dark green
Morning Con.:thanks: Thanks :high-five:
The green sensation should have been used a couple days ago I fear.
I waited a bit longer than I should've.
But they are forming nicely.
Pistils are wherever.
Love the fuzzy hat stage. Hehe
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎

Haha, that Banana Pudding has my eye today!
She is a Beauty :yahoo:
Can't wait to start cutting great big 24" clones from her.
I might need to make a cloner though.
Can't find one tall enough.
36" dome anyone???

Bill284 😎

She is a Beauty :yahoo:
Can't wait to start cutting great big 24" clones from her.
I might need to make a cloner though.
Can't find one tall enough.
36" dome anyone???

Bill284 😎
A plastic cloche is what you need. Look in the catering section of online stores.

Nick

EDIT Try Cake covers. Found stuff like this.
EDIT 2: You’d obviously cut a hole out the bottom for a pot or two for your giants and hang them off the lip. Just support that base on a couple of bricks or knock up a nice stand.

1DB0EC71-FA4F-4F9F-B282-18DC769E1FD7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom