Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Lookin good Rico... just did the snip snip on the flower tent last night myself... it'll be fun to watch them bush :) :Namaste:

The Chaos Twin Scrog is springing back

DSCN18186.JPG

DSCN18176.JPG

DSCN18155.JPG

More trimming to come :xmas:

The Girls twist and turn,
Scrogina eyes the wardrobe,
Past and present meet.

I plan to put some crazy ideas in on the auto forum in the next few days. Id love to see some participation from everyone. :)

Reps For the poem :xmas:

I also expect some participation from everyone who has ever grown an auto.

This could be a great resource for autoflowering information :)

wohoooooooo :thumb:

Hi Med :) Woo Hoo to You too :)

Today is day 55 of Bloomtime.

No Wardrobe pics :sorry:

They were watered with massive bloom, finisher and 2 liters of carbonic acid in 8 liters of Hydronium Hydroxide.

Happy Weednesday Pointless Seedling! you too RICO!!:cheer:

ive just started my first ever grow and was wanting some addvice im using 1,125 watt cfl (blue) canna coco pro, vitalink coir nutrients for a grow room about the size of a small wardrobe do i need to change any thing my plants are auto galaxy and auto blueberry they are 2 week old and have 3 sets of branches and are about 7-8 inches tall , would you change anything or does it sound like its ok?

If their green and growing I wouldn't change a thing:)
Welcome Tom to :420:
ive just started my first ever grow and was wanting some addvice im using 1,125 watt cfl (blue) canna coco pro, vitalink coir nutrients for a grow room about the size of a small wardrobe do i need to change any thing my plants are auto galaxy and auto blueberry they are 2 week old and have 3 sets of branches and are about 7-8 inches tall , would you change anything or does it sound like its ok?

Back
Top Bottom