Looking good mate.. hash dry? How's things, working? Hope all is well mate :passitleft:

Yeah the hash seems to have stopped losing weight so I guess it's as dry as it's going to get. It's very sticky.
The first batch of NL seeds went mouldy. Not sure why. I've never had that happen. But never used peroxide or sandpaper before so maybe screwed something up that way. Or maybe the seeds have issues. Stuck a second batch in - didn't sand. Rinsed with 3% peroxide- diluted 1:16 as google told me to do, and used that solution to wet the paper towel as well. Seem ok?

Yeah things are fine. I've been working an hour away- doing 12 hour days. 14 if you count driving. 16 when you factor in stops and shopping. I won't do this job for too long- have other less demanding ones- I just need to make a little coin to fill the void at the moment. So I'm a bit behind with some things and my 420 to do list is getting longer too.
:passitleft:
You?

Good mate.. it's all work rest and work rest and work rest, I'm sure there's another part to that saying but I ate too much of the mars bar in my younger days, just got the last two thirds left.. :rofl:

And now I understand the user name. :rofl: Have you shared that with us before? Lol!

The PC sounds almost too good to pass up, with all her stickiness. That might be a nice one to try with my scrog screen that I've yet to use. Something about the mangy look appeals to me.

Yeah try it Sue. I'm always curious to see how well this strain works for other people.
The beer is just coincidence, it only appeared in the store here a few months ago and I'd never seen it before. Good beer though.

Yeah try it Sue. I'm always curious to see how well this strain works for other people.
The beer is just coincidence, it only appeared in the store here a few months ago and I'd never seen it before. Good beer though.

I checked. I have one more seed. I was afraid I'd given them away. I'll put it into the rotation sometime this year.

Interesting that they came out with a beer that mirrors your user name. Hahaha! Do they know about you Weaselcracker?

Wow.. Cool pictures. Love that beer; worked out well!!
That last pick of that Purple Peyote.. Man, that's a nice looking bud. I wish I could get frost like that.. Looking forward to that smoke report!!
And now Purple Pete is on my shopping list!! But I guarantee you that I'll be getting more CHMOG...!
:thumb:

Oh Yeah! And that hash... Looks so good... Nearly fell over! It'd take me a year to get thru all that!!
Like to try...

That's pretty much regular strength beer here- not sure why they called it 'strong' - maybe aiming for American markets which mostly has more watery stuff. Just glad that it's good beer, since it has my name on it.
Yeah the hash was a very good batch. Nice and gooey. Because I used mainly green product in the mix, I presume. . Even though the amount produced was small (1.5 oz) compared to the horrendous amount of bud and trimmings that went into it. Still- I have three gallons of bud some brewing so whatever goodness was left in there should go to good use someday if it gets drank.
The wine so far smells incredibly good. To my complete surprise. They are both yummy smelling, but the decarbed batch is best. They smell like the best organic banana, mixed with lemon. A sweet but sharp smell.
I expected it to smell rank. Hopefully it retains the flavour well. I may add more ingredients in time. Have been too busy to do more than toss it in to gallon jars with air locks for now.

I'm still working on writing out a reply to Nivek's questions to replace the one that disappeared. ... :laughtwo:

Last I looked, malt liquors began the higher levels of "brews" alcohol content @ just over 5%. Not sure how much more lagers have over beers. I agree with WC, at least in the northeast, our beers are watery as shit, Millers, Buds, Coors etc.

That's poppycock. Some people prefer bud light while others prefer a more hoppy IPA at 6-9%, all kinds made here right at home in the USA. Why smoke regs when you can have topshelf? Case in point

I think the mainstream crappy generic beer in the US is slightly weaker than the mainstream crappy generic beer in Canada.
Oh well, life goes on

I don't understand beer. I've never been able to get past the first sip. Uck!!! Give me a buzz with cannabis any given day. :battingeyelashes:

If I had to guess, I think it's like that here to keep patrons in the pubs all night long drinking water down drinks and keepin them $$$ landing in the till.

That's poppycock. Some people prefer bud light while others prefer a more hoppy IPA at 6-9%, all kinds made here right at home in the USA. Why smoke regs when you can have topshelf? Case in point

I'll take a Coors over just about any IPA. If I need high ABV, there's plenty of malt liquor.

Belgian wheat ale is my favorite. There's a German brand I couldn't spell the name of to save my life.

Back
Top Bottom