Weedys Closet 400w HPS/250w MH

your on point with the lighting.I just know thats why mine wave at me every now and then. THey may stay that way, but will grow as if they never did that.Just keep us posted on the curl.i shouldnt get any worse though. Did you flush them at all lately? if not salt buikd up would cause that as well.

i flushed before flower. but the round pot, (one with leaf curl) is a 10" pot. idk how many gal. so i only flushed with 4 gal of water. & i flushed the 4 gal pot with 8 gal of water. should i flush again. im thinking im gonna have to transplant again, but i didn't want to. what do you think? i know its supposed to be 1gal of soil per ft of plant.

transplant is completed. didnt seem to be too rootbound. but im glad i did it now rather than in a month when it was really bad. but it was rootbound, enough to hold the hydroton i used for drainage to the soil.. so i think itll be better now. new pics tonight or tomorrow

If ur plant's not displaying additional signs of stress then I'd say no the transplant shouldn't slow ur grow down. What ever happened with the gnats? One thing about them is they love soggy, moist soil and humidity.

ive sprayed FF Dint bug me a few times, it seems to be working. my soils never really soggy except for when i water every 2-3 days. rh is never above 32% lights on, and never above 50% lights off.

transplanting a healthy plant is like taking a nice long shower.. You just naturally feel better. The growth will come, those roots are in heaven rite now!!

hmm hice long shower huh. sound like a plan, im about to grab on my self.

no additional stress so far from the transplant

Nice,

My buddy has been growin for a while and he told me to go big as you have space for if you are gonna veg for that long. Roots love space, and I think you did the right thing for sure.

Great grow, but c'mon buddy, rotate those pictures so I don't get a headache.

+rep brother.

Back
Top Bottom