Weedys Closet 400w HPS/250w MH

Damn, Weedy u got a few grows goin right now. That ought to keep u busy.

must have missed this post.. yeah, im down to just the tron, about 2 weeks until harvest. and the 3 left under the HPS. i had to stop the DWC bc of root rot/lack of funds to fix problem.

Nice,

My buddy has been growin for a while and he told me to go big as you have space for if you are gonna veg for that long. Roots love space, and I think you did the right thing for sure.

Great grow, but c'mon buddy, rotate those pictures so I don't get a headache.

+rep brother.

thanks, & im con fused what you mean, i didnt veg for too long, you figure in RW for 2 weeks, in a styrafoam cup for about 2 weeks, then i vegged for 20 somthing days, they seemed to be a tad slow at 1st, but they sat in a cup of water overnight before i even got them. & also sorry and i will rotate future pics.

oh yeah one more thing that helps out after a lock out of a lil stress, once see they recovered i give them a nice misting of liquid light..n watch them ladies dance
no liquid light although i want it, dont you need penetrator too for the LL? also arent you not supposed to mist during flower?

thanks, & im con fused what you mean, i didnt veg for too long, you figure in RW for 2 weeks, in a styrafoam cup for about 2 weeks, then i vegged for 20 somthing days, they seemed to be a tad slow at 1st, but they sat in a cup of water overnight before i even got them. & also sorry and i will rotate future pics.

Oh, I think you're doing a great job. Im just saying, unless you are doing a sea of green and going from clone straight to flower, it never hurts to go big as far as containers go.

no liquid light although i want it, dont you need penetrator too for the LL? also arent you not supposed to mist during flower?

yeah you need both..the product works WITHOUT a doubt.You can use l.l up to the 3rd week in flowering.i believe they say up to the 4th, but 4 weeks into flowering scares me i go 3 at the latest. or at least with my current grow, due to the long stretch this run.

If you ever get a chance to buy that suff GET IT..It's worth every penny.:ganjamon:

ok sorry for the lack of pictures. the issues between me and my girl are making it difficult to get good pics. were half way through week 3 flower, some nice bud sites forming.

my camera phone sucks, so maybe ill snap a few tomorrow, just to give you guys a good idea of what im working with. the next time my girl come through im gonna get some good pics. so look forward to them.

ive upped ppm to around 1200. theyre loving it.

question: this is gona make me look like a mo-ron ... but your gals are soil.. so when you say 1200 ppm.. like thats the ppm of the water youre feedin em i take it??

ok so i turned the brightness down on myphone, to help with the HPS. and they came out surprisingly dark.

square pot. def. hybrid but sativa dom. plant?
img888.jpg

img889.jpg

img890.jpg

img891.jpg

a little bit of leaf curl on this one too now =/
square_pot_6_.jpg

a side cola starting.
square_pot1.jpg

img904.jpg

round pot. indica dom?
ok so i cant find the full body shot. sorry
heres the original leaf curl probelm. has not gotten worse.
img895.jpg

main cola
round_pot.jpg

round_pot_6_.jpg

round_pot_5_.jpg

some side colas
round_pot_3_.jpg

round_pot_4_.jpg

the purple haze. this thing has THICK pistols. idk why, but theyre big.
p_haze.jpg

p_haze_2_.jpg

p_haze_3_.jpg

p_haze_4_.jpg

sorry for the dely. i uploaded the pics, then got side tracked before i could post them.

i couldnt get good pics tonight either. dont know when or if ill be able to.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom