Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Hell yes Go Cubbies! Lol!

Heh. I don't know how to act. I've been a diehard fan (you sort of have to be diehard when you root for the Cubs ;) ) since the mid-'70s, and usually I'm already in my "well... maybe they'll do better next year" frame of mind, lol. I couldn't count how many times they started oh so strong - and then faded. I wouldn't be surprised, if they go all the way to the World Series and lose, if they start rioting in Chicago. For that matter, even if they win.

Hey wait a minute... Something to talk to me about? I'll... I'll admit I'm kind of shy, and don't usually say much, but... I'm not an ogre, girl :rolleyes3 . My filters are usually just running about 15 minutes behind my mouth, that's all :rofl: . Anyway, stay cool, enjoy the wonderful dinner, and get his nibs to do the washing up afterwards (I always did - even when I was mad). Plants look spectacular, as usual.

Looking wonderful in the gardens you two! I enjoy seeing that PK re-veg, it's doing good. It's nice to watch that one and the dutch treat so I know sort of what I can expect from mine.

I see you have a mystery auto seed.. which breeder is it from?

All the rest are looking delicious, you 2 are doing very well for yourselves! Keep up the good work. :bravo:
It's Buddha Seeds. I always forget to put that. Lol!

High and good morning to the C&N show! Plants look wonderful. Your guys have a vast variety of flavor there.
Stage out

Morning everyone!! Stopping in to say hi as I sit in the garage on this rainy day, waiting for a call to go to work lol.

Here, lets pass this around.. Some Haoma that I got last week from the dispensary :) A nice mostly indica hybrid to ease you into the day! :passitleft:

Garden is looking great you 2 :bravo:
Thanks Dirt! We are finally able to get things done in there. There is a rumor of maybe installing some panda film this weekend. That'll really boost the rooms capabilities!
:bigtoke: Alright enough of me lurking in the clouds of smoke. Time to come up for air and say hello! Your plants are gowing lovely!
Well thank you GS! I thought I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I never did once question the cloud of smoke you were making. Its a common occurrence around here. Lol!!
High and good morning to the C&N show! Plants look wonderful. Your guys have a vast variety of flavor there.
Stage out
Sup mane! Good to see you here!

:passitleft: critical + it'll straight put you on your ass!

Morning everyone!! Stopping in to say hi as I sit in the garage on this rainy day, waiting for a call to go to work lol.

Here, lets pass this around.. Some Haoma that I got last week from the dispensary :) A nice mostly indica hybrid to ease you into the day! :passitleft:

:passitleft:

That's nice! Thanks bud!!

Ola Canna n all. Have a go at some of this GTH I just got from a fellow local grower. Somethin mighty fine here. I found out we were using the same nutes and I got excited that my stuff could be as good. Until I hit the brix I gotta git it how I can git it off the land. Anyhow I just wanted to drop n n socialize for a minute.

Later ya'll
Oh yeah lemme leave this I almost forgot:lot-o-toke:

:passitleft:
IMG_066741.JPG

:green_heart:

Canna and Nismo have you guys tried any of the following strains.
Vision Seeds Chocoloco Feminized, Pineapple Royal Queen Seeds Kush Feminized, Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana Feminised, G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized, Dutch Passion Seeds Blueberry Feminized, or Sagarmatha Seeds Smurfberry Auto Feminized?

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Canna and Nismo have you guys tried any of the following strains.
Vision Seeds Chocoloco Feminized, Pineapple Royal Queen Seeds Kush Feminized, Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana Feminised, G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized, Dutch Passion Seeds Blueberry Feminized, or Sagarmatha Seeds Smurfberry Auto Feminized?

Surprisingly no. We have seeds from most of those breeders and have grown strains with similar genetic lineage. Is this your shopping list? If so, you have chosen some good breeders. I noticed somebody likes the fruit flavors. I will say it adds a nice smell and taste to it. It's hit or miss though. Our pineapple chunk smells just like a pineapple and has an sweeter taste to her. Our Heavyweight fruit punch had a more earthy smell and had nothing fruity about the taste. The high was top notch, but lacked in the aroma department. She went to making oils and concentrates.

I'm on my way over to check your first grow out. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom