Where to post nominees for Nug of the Month?

AKgramma

For the first time in 2 years of growing, I have a cola I want to submit for bud of the month. Where do I post it? Not only is it frosty, but is only 55 days from seed!

Diesel_Berry_AF_34_d_fr_seed1.JPG

Hmm, OK. Being still on the plant, it doesn't qualify as a nug, and it can't hold a candle to the plants of the month posted. So, I guess I'll just share it on my own journal.

I suggest entering Plant of the month anyways. You never know who will win and I'm sure the community would love to see this cola. The best thing about the contests is all the pics, it's nice there's a winner but the mass amount of beautiful plants and nugs is the real reason we visit this thread every month.

Edit: Or the eye candy thread (Thanx Weaselcracker ), Luv that thread..

The contests are full of frightening good plants and buds, but they're also completely open for anyone to enter. That's my favorite thing about them. I don't even enjoy the competitive contest part. Every once in a while we feel we've grown something special. So then toss it in the mix of entries just for fun. There are people who take it seriously and enter to win, but mostly there are people who enter their latest favorite plant. Somebody even entered a male a while back.

Back
Top Bottom