White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

Some how have 2 -10 day post?
Day 11
TDS 387ppm
Room temp 77*
Water temp 65.4*
5.7 ph
LedExpert was on Mikesem420 I have this lux meter and the led is 47” away .
Set the meter to lux scrolled to x 100
The light was at 50% then moved it to 100% here’s the pics.

Attachments

• 2B0AC4FA-9733-4C8B-AFE9-4A4A8B5981F8.jpeg
    2B0AC4FA-9733-4C8B-AFE9-4A4A8B5981F8.jpeg
    951.5 KB · Views: 65
  • F9178D99-51BA-4D39-A790-61238ABE25DA.jpeg
    F9178D99-51BA-4D39-A790-61238ABE25DA.jpeg
    708.3 KB · Views: 63
  • F15CAD97-448F-4FD5-96D1-2A7E0BC1576E.jpeg
    F15CAD97-448F-4FD5-96D1-2A7E0BC1576E.jpeg
    811 KB · Views: 53
Having to manually keep the nutrients water chilled down with 2 liter bottles . Not so warm out side the last 2weeks, 75* outside now then the 80s next few days. Over 15”s of rain the last 3 weeks enough! Won’t have a dehumidifier in the tool shed so I’ll have to run the a/c to help out which it’s at 51% now! Could see more growth ,will start CO2 on 14 days and start 1200 ppm for a week then 1500 . Waiting for my ft damper out for delivery today with 4” fresh air fan . The 6” exhaust damper was still working it slams shut , I like this tent sealed tight when the CO2 comes on! Air pump is piped to get fresh air outside the tent to the roots .

It's like your day 10 post got cut in half.. But no worries.
They look gappy and healthy growing just fine. :goodjob::goodjob:
I think I hit the back < and hit post again , at least it didn’t reload the pics! Beautiful day out here in Willie Country hard to stay in after all this rain !

Remember that, living in Sweden and England, after rain.. We always went out to enjoy the sun :hug:
Where I live now... It is more the opposite... You are happy to see a little rain.

We had it for 3 weeks and over 15”s ! We’d been dry for the last 6 months, had gotten so bad water company wouldn’t let us water the lawn.

i wanna do hydro on my next grow. its so cool how you can have such a setup to grow something so amazing.looking good buddy

What I have in this grow is the basic start of what I did over 3 years ago, still have the tent . Built a room to for my grows but the wife beat me to it so I’m out here in the tool shed!

well atlest with all that rain you wont have to worry about having to put out a humidifier. use mother natures lol

No humidifiers please dehumidifier only , you’ll find out you only need it for cloning even then you don’t need it !

hey the wife will beat you at everythng lmao.... mine would be pissed tho if we ran out of smoke id say yeah you remember taking that room from me lol now we have none lol.. you cant live with them or without them lol..

with doing hydro you dont need a humidifier? huhhh you something new everyday

My first grow inside 5 years ago , I dumped 100% nutrients and didn’t know what was wrong so I put a humidifier in the room . As soon as the light came on fried the leaves cause they were still wet and magnified the light!

yeh thats not good... thats where i gotta do my research before i go hydro i got 4 going on in the room now and one in the oven a white widow check my grow journal out

yeh thats not good... thats where i gotta do my research before i go hydro i got 4 going on in the room now and one in the oven a white widow check my grow journal out
You came to the right place to learn , you can find help . I see a lot of different types of hydro!

Looks great , excellent line up !

Back
Top Bottom