Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

hey guys just a quick question, I have 4 autos under a 150 watt HPS light with 2 55watt CFL both full spectrum lighting in DWC. 2 autos are almost 7 weeks old and have shown preflowers for about 2 1/2 weeks but i have not seen any further development other than height increase. i switched to bloom nutrients 10 days ago. i have read online that since they r so old and just now starting to flower that i might need to force flower them with 12/12 light schedule because the particular pheno type might have a photoperiod characteristic..... does this make sense to any of you guys?
--- i read keep the autos on 12/12 for about 2 weeks then u can switch back to 18/6 or 20/4 when there has been noticable bud development...... then other places ive read that i should just wait it out as they could take up to 12 weeks to finish...

can anyone make any recommendations pleasee? i am getting worried

hey guys just a quick question, I have 4 autos under a 150 watt HPS light with 2 55watt CFL both full spectrum lighting in DWC. 2 autos are almost 7 weeks old and have shown preflowers for about 2 1/2 weeks but i have not seen any further development other than height increase. i switched to bloom nutrients 10 days ago. i have read online that since they r so old and just now starting to flower that i might need to force flower them with 12/12 light schedule because the particular pheno type might have a photoperiod characteristic..... does this make sense to any of you guys?
--- i read keep the autos on 12/12 for about 2 weeks then u can switch back to 18/6 or 20/4 when there has been noticable bud development...... then other places ive read that i should just wait it out as they could take up to 12 weeks to finish...

Hi mate and welcome.. I normally see preflowers from day 21-30ish it does sound like yours have a lot off photoi in them and I would try them with 12/12 and see if it has any effect..feel free to post some pics up..

I agree with Welshy.....try 12/12 and see.....mine that i have going now are actually on a 12/12 cycle from seed.....not by choice but didnt have room in veg area and i run the GLR in veg anyhow.......i dont think 12/12 is idea for autos, but to induce the hormones if it does have more photo in it cant hurt...imo:)......

Hey Welshie, Here's the latest of my girl.

I'm a hempy grower. Here are the photos of my Fast and Vast girl. Different pheno for sure. Hempy with 3 gallon buckets. Drilled 9/16" hole with the center 2 1/2" up from bottom. 100% perlite. GH FloraNova Simple drain to Waste feeding schedule. Plus 5ml per gallon of CaliMagic. Mars II 900 watt with actual watt draw of 480 watts. She has been in flower for almost a month. Her tallest cola is 5'7" tall 6" higher than the rest. Her room is 4'x4'.

Here is her top half

Top_half_122_days_old.JPG

Here is the top center

Top_Center_122_days_old.JPG

This shot is from the doorway

Side_view_122_days_old.JPG

Here is the back left corner

Back_corner_122_days_old.JPG

Sorry the photos are not that good.

WJ
:geek:

I agree with Welshy.....try 12/12 and see.....mine that i have going now are actually on a 12/12 cycle from seed.....not by choice but didnt have room in veg area and i run the GLR in veg anyhow.......i dont think 12/12 is idea for autos, but to induce the hormones if it does have more photo in it cant hurt...imo:)......

I think wildjim had to put his monster fast and vast into a 12\12 light cycle..

I am hoping 2 to 3 weeks. I can't stand much longer. You're right, I changed to 12/12 for 10 days and now I am back to 14/10. I tell you hempy is just the way to go. 100% perlite. I follow the GH FloraNova schedule. Only some tip burn. I think the latest Autos like max nutes and light in hempys. Since I have gone to hempy I have had good growing fortune. Smallest harvest (NLxBB) just under 4 ozs dry and she was in a 1.5 gallon pot. I'm hoping for 12 or more off this one. What do you think?

WJ
:xmas:

I am hoping 2 to 3 weeks. I can't stand much longer. You're right, I changed to 12/12 for 10 days and now I am back to 14/10. I tell you hempy is just the way to go. 100% perlite. I follow the GH FloraNova schedule. Only some tip burn. I think the latest Autos like max nutes and light in hempys. Since I have gone to hempy I have had good growing fortune. Smallest harvest (NLxBB) just under 4 ozs dry and she was in a 1.5 gallon pot. I'm hoping for 12 or more off this one. What do you think?

WJ
:xmas:

mate she is a beauty and I would be surprised if she went another month lol..my next seed order will have a fast and vast on the list. I just hope I get one like your first one as that monster wouldn't even fit in my tent..im going to have to look into hempy but I just don't think I would have the space my tent is only 2ft wide 2ft deep and 4.5ft tall..

Hey Welshy, all is good in my world. Very busy with work and family so I have issues catching up on your and Skunnys journals. All looks good in your garden.

Hey Welshy, all is good in my world. Very busy with work and family so I have issues catching up on your and Skunnys journals. All looks good in your garden.

hi mate I wad just asking about you yesterday..glad all is good with you and family..

Hey Welshy.....how it be my brother?:)......Damn WJ....that is a wicked big auto.......thats the second or third fast and vast that i have seen that is humongous......congrats and i am looking forward to what you get off her:)........

Welshy....you could just train your plants if you want to do hempy.......just traing them to fill your tent.....one big one:)

Hey Welshy.....how it be my brother?:)......Damn WJ....that is a wicked big auto.......thats the second or third fast and vast that i have seen that is humongous......congrats and i am looking forward to what you get off her:)........

Welshy....you could just train your plants if you want to do hempy.......just traing them to fill your tent.....one big one:)

All good cheers mate..one big one is a good area but I like to try different strains out in fast time so this grow I got going is going to be good for that..hope all is well in yours and LB world..

Back
Top Bottom