Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

Hey Welshy.....wow bro....sorry to see the girls less than happy right now....i know you will get them sorted....but that is a shame with the nutes........congrats on the seeds.....looks like some tasty choices you made there:) its good to have my boy home......me and him had breakfast early this morning and ran to town for a bit.....now he is out with my other boy.....creating a wake of havoc no doubt:)lol

Hey Welshy.....wow bro....sorry to see the girls less than happy right now....i know you will get them sorted....but that is a shame with the nutes........congrats on the seeds.....looks like some tasty choices you made there:) its good to have my boy home......me and him had breakfast early this morning and ran to town for a bit.....now he is out with my other boy.....creating a wake of havoc no doubt:)lol

how I ain't thrown the NL and Candy Cheese out off the window yet I don't know lol..glad you having some quality time with your lad..i guess you didn't have a full English breakfast lol..two brothers out on the town I bet their having a riot lol..watch out ladies lol

My boy that came in from Cali.....flew into where his mother lives....about 6 hours from here......some girl drove from here all the way down to his mothers to pick him up and drop him here:)lol......i dont think i had any girls growing up that would have done that for me......my boys are definately ladies men:)lol.......i hear you with throwing them out......my damn pineapple chunk looked like she was doing better, but this morning she looks in bad shape again....ph is right...she is just touchy.....i am tempted to call it quits on her and mmove somebody else up:)

My boy that came in from Cali.....flew into where his mother lives....about 6 hours from here......some girl drove from here all the way down to his mothers to pick him up and drop him here:)lol......i dont think i had any girls growing up that would have done that for me......my boys are definately ladies men:)lol.......i hear you with throwing them out......my damn pineapple chunk looked like she was doing better, but this morning she looks in bad shape again....ph is right...she is just touchy.....i am tempted to call it quits on her and mmove somebody else up:)

Haha nothing like his dad then lol..i think his lady friend maybe after something..lucky lad...hope your pineapple chunk comes good mate, fingers crossed for you mate and wishing you and your family a happy new year..

Haha nothing like his dad then lol..i think his lady friend maybe after something..lucky lad...hope your pineapple chunk comes good mate, fingers crossed for you mate and wishing you and your family a happy new year..

Ha ha....he is hanging out with her tonight for the new years so i amm pretty sure she has somme expectations of him:)LOL......rides dont come cheap:rofl:

Have you taught him about the birds, the bees & the nasty disease? He don't wanna go riding bareback :)

Yes Mr Skunny.......birds fly, bees sting, and nasty disease killz:)lol

Haha GD your lads having fun tonight lol...skunny that is awesome advice and funny as....

He always gives the best advice:)lol

before the clock strikes i thought i would say Happy New Year to the Welshy Clan:).....be safe and have fun:)

Yes Mr Skunny.......birds fly, bees sting, and nasty disease killz:)lol

He always gives the best advice:)lol

before the clock strikes i thought i would say Happy New Year to the Welshy Clan:).....be safe and have fun:)

Happy new year to you and your family..

Happy new year Budstep & I hope 2015 is the best ever:) Are you in Latvia or Ireland with the hairy goat?

Hey skunny mate. Im in Ireland, be in Latvia for a week only in March. I apologize for not posting in your thread, just slowly catching up as its moving along faster then I can read lol but happy NY to you too, one of my dearest friends.

Hey don't worry about not posting in my thread mate, it makes no difference where we speak. :) I hope you're having a good time in Ireland with all the paddies, potatoes & hairy goats :)

Back
Top Bottom