Win Seeds In This Music Themed Vault Promo!

Rush - A passage to Bangkok

Aw, man, you beat me to it. 2112 was the first LP I ever bought. And the first cassette. And the first CD, lol. We played that song so much back in the day that "get there" has forever become code for "get high" (Pulling into Kathmandu / Smoke rings fill the air / Perfumed by a Nepal night / The Express gets you there). Called my first bong The Express.

I guess I'll have to go with my second favorite song, then. Also great lyrics - and a nice video, too (if you like 'em rough & ready ;) ).
Black Stone Cherry - Me and Mary Jane, from the album Magic Mountain (2014)

PS Thank you, The Vault for another wonderful giveaway - and for sponsoring my favorite forum!

EDIT: I just noticed, on your blog entry page for this contest, the Barney's Farm Peyote Critical link goes to their Peyote Cookies strain. Good bud at the office, lol?

Aw, man, you beat me to it. 2112 was the first LP I ever bought. And the first cassette. And the first CD, lol. We played that song so much back in the day that "get there" has forever become code for "get high" (Pulling into Kathmandu / Smoke rings fill the air / Perfumed by a Nepal night / The Express gets you there). Called my first bong The Express.

Sorry LOL I was surprised nobody got in there before me. Grew up a few miles from Alex, Neil and Geddy so have always been a huge fan.

No worries. Good luck in the contest.

Thankfully I had this tune in my mind for a "high" related backup lol. Good smoke tune but you can definitely imagine coming up in a club off a wicked E (if thats your thing) lol
The girl in the video is actually the artist who wrote/produced and also DJs

Back
Top Bottom