Winter 2022 Gro & Flo Run

Anyone know how treat this slime on my roots.
My plants are drinking but I think I have some lock out.
20230302_103245.jpg

Anyone know how treat this slime on my roots.
My plants are drinking but I think I have some lock out.
20230302_103245.jpg
H202 I've heard works.
There are a couple products but I've never used them.
I'm in coco sorry.
Hope she is OK.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

H202 I've heard works.
There are a couple products but I've never used them.
I'm in coco sorry.
Hope she is OK.

Bill284 😎
I have heard the same as Bill mentioned, washing the roots with a H2O2 dilution. But I have never done it.
Thanks guys!
I did use H2O2, and tried Pool Shock also. Just changed the reservoir with fresh solution and Pool Shock. Getting Southern AG Garden Friendly Fungicide via Amazon today.
This has me baffled, temps have been good only thing is stretching the rez change time, been going 15 to 16 days between changes. Going to start changing the rez every 10 days or so and keep using Southern Ag on a regular basis.

Thanks guys!
I did use H2O2, and tried Pool Shock also. Just changed the reservoir with fresh solution and Pool Shock. Getting Southern AG Garden Friendly Fungicide via Amazon today.
This has me baffled, temps have been good only thing is stretching the rez change time, been going 15 to 16 days between changes. Going to start changing the rez every 10 days or so and keep using Southern Ag on a regular basis.
Do you have access to a product called Hydroguard.
I used it in my clone sprayer with success.
But it's brutally expensive here. :rolleyes:

Bill284 😎

Do you have access to a product called Hydroguard.
I used it in my clone sprayer with success.
But it's brutally expensive here. :rolleyes:

Bill284 😎

Yes Bill I have been using it in my rez. Just about out, need to get some more.

Yes Bill I have been using it in my rez. Just about out, need to get some more.
That's the only 2 things I have experience with.
Hydro isn't my specialty if you know what I mean.
For this exact reason.
I always ran into issues with my sprayer for clones.
They get roots then go slimy on me.
I use coco for everything now.
Good luck with her that's a big root ball.

Bill284 😎

Ok, so in speaking to my hydro guy he recommend that I wash the root ball. So yesterday I pulled the plants from the tent and did a full on wash job. Lightly rinsing the root ball then allow them to totally drain. Made up a new 30 gallon rez with light rates of nutrients, added a two ml per gallon of Southern Ag Garden friendly fungicide.
Here are a couple of pics from this morning! The second pic has the BB in it and the damage on that plant is from super cropping.
20230310_094140.jpg
20230310_094207.jpg

Overall the damage is minable but was concerned.

Ok, so in speaking to my hydro guy he recommend that I wash the root ball. So yesterday I pulled the plants from the tent and did a full on wash job. Lightly rinsing the root ball then allow them to totally drain. Made up a new 30 gallon rez with light rates of nutrients, added a two ml per gallon of Southern Ag Garden friendly fungicide.
Here are a couple of pics from this morning! The second pic has the BB in it and the damage on that plant is from super cropping.
20230310_094140.jpg
20230310_094207.jpg

Overall the damage is minable but was concerned.
I polish my roots with Z7 . You hit me in a thread earlier helped me find you . I use it because I want to stay above 70 f in the reservoir 73 max , grows the big girls.
I bought a bike , hadn’t had one in 12 years. I made a Marable Falls run and came out at lake Buchanan with all this crazy riding weather . 87 here today with winter coming back tomorrow, @Rexer and @Bill284 just keeps fanning that north wind at us .
Back to you , you doing okay ? Besides that great looking grow .

I polish my roots with Z7 . You hit me in a thread earlier helped me find you . I use it because I want to stay above 70 f in the reservoir 73 max , grows the big girls.
I bought a bike , hadn’t had one in 12 years. I made a Marable Falls run and came out at lake Buchanan with all this crazy riding weather . 87 here today with winter coming back tomorrow, @Rexer and @Bill284 just keeps fanning that north wind at us .
We have to get rid of it somehow. :rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks buddy!
I a sorry, my brain with this sickness I have had has my thinking off.
Not sure what you mean by you comment, "polish my roots with Z7. Ok, I found the product and understand how it works.
Well my root washing did not help, my plants are drinking but I have nutrient lockout. My EC after the cleansing is not going down, EC of 0.6 when I changed the rez and it has not gone down even though the plants have consumed 4 gallons but the EC has not moved. Going to harvest this coming Friday, at day 56 and hope the THC is there. Have lost a couple of more branches. I may have damaged them when doing the day 42 trim. Not sure!

After all the bullshit I have gone through this past year up until today I am abandoning the Ebb and Flow and going back to coco/perlite, I guess I am smart enough to run this type of system.
Will try and post more on this soon.

Thanks buddy!
I a sorry, my brain with this sickness I have had has my thinking off.
Not sure what you mean by you comment, "polish my roots with Z7. Ok, I found the product and understand how it works.
Well my root washing did not help, my plants are drinking but I have nutrient lockout. My EC after the cleansing is not going down, EC of 0.6 when I changed the rez and it has not gone down even though the plants have consumed 4 gallons but the EC has not moved. Going to harvest this coming Friday, at day 56 and hope the THC is there. Have Need to lost a couple of more branches. I may have damaged them when doing the day 42 trim. Not sure!

After all the bullshit I have gone through this past year up until today I am abandoning the Ebb and Flow and going back to coco/perlite, I guess I am smart enough to run this type of system.
Will try and post more on this soon.
Need to edit this post.
"I guess I am smart enough to run this type of system."

That should have read,
I guess I am not smart enough to run this type of system.

Man I am so frustrated with this being sick and trying to manage this FKING grow, I am planning on harvesting this grow on Friday, at day 56, The breeder says 60 to 65 days, so may wait till day 60 if I don't lose anymore branches due to this bullshit. Will see how the roots look on Friday but I don't think the root washing worked all that well. Although they smell amazing!
The plants or drinking well but not taking up the nutrients,
Since I start growing again, 12 years ago, I have never had this many problems.
My coco/perlite DTW grows have averaged over 24 ounces.

Need to edit this post.
"I guess I am smart enough to run this type of system."

That should have read,
I guess I am not smart enough to run this type of system.

Man I am so frustrated with this being sick and trying to manage this FKING grow, I am planning on harvesting this grow on Friday, at day 56, The breeder says 60 to 65 days, so may wait till day 60 if I don't lose anymore branches due to this bullshit. Will see how the roots look on Friday but I don't think the root washing worked all that well. Although they smell amazing!
The plants or drinking well but not taking up the nutrients,
Since I start growing again, 12 years ago, I have never had this many problems.
My coco/perlite DTW grows have averaged over 24 ounces.
This is why I stuck with nutrients I’ve dialed into. I noticed I get better results with dwc than my flood and drain. One plant one bucket is my new thing . So far one 27 gallon (15 gallons usable) tote with one plant yielded 28 ounces. I started in a five (3 gallons usable) gallon bucket then up pot like soil when the roots get big enough for 15 gallons.
Hope your feeling better , allergies and freezing temperatures have been wearing me out . I don’t regret getting older because it’s a privilege denied to many . I love being with my kids , grandkids , great grandkids , my sister and my 4 out of six brothers still on this earth . :peace:

Today we began the harvesting process. Got started late so only got one plant done today, going to be a busy day tomorrow.
20230317_114550.jpg
20230317_114653.jpg
20230317_115331.jpg
20230317_135536.jpg
20230317_135600.jpg
20230317_142002.jpg

Going to be a pain pill nite, at least a couple of aspirin,

20230317_142008.jpg

Today we began the harvesting process. Got started late so only got one plant done today, going to be a busy day tomorrow.
20230317_114550.jpg
20230317_114653.jpg
20230317_115331.jpg
20230317_135536.jpg
20230317_135600.jpg
20230317_142002.jpg

Going to be a pain pill nite, at least a couple of aspirin,

20230317_142008.jpg
Nice start of your harvest . Are you going to do an icebox drying ?

Nice start of your harvest . Are you going to do an icebox drying ?
Never heard of that method, but I don't think so, no room to do that.
Going to hang my Stack-It drying rack, closed up in the tent with only the exhaust fan on low. Want to do a low and slow drying. Hopefully 10 to 12 days, then in a bag for a couple of days, then finish back on the rack to complete the dry before jarring and curing.

Never heard of that method, but I don't think so, no room to do that.
Going to hang my Stack-It drying rack, closed up in the tent with only the exhaust fan on low. Want to do a low and slow drying. Hopefully 10 to 12 days, then in a bag for a couple of days, then finish back on the rack to complete the dry before jarring and curing.
We tried this last run Here the icebox method. Grab you a paper bag and try an ounce or so . The taste was unbelievable enhanced . It’s with Dr Ziggy Sweet Sue and InTheShed .

We tried this last run Here the icebox method. Grab you a paper bag and try an ounce or so . The taste was unbelievable enhanced . It’s with Dr Ziggy Sweet Sue and InTheShed .
May give it a try, need to look up more info on it.

Ok, only took 3 day but I am done. All are in the tent, on my Stack-It drying rack in the tent. Got it closed up, temp is 61 humidity is 49% and totally dark.
Will check them later today, would like about 60% humidity, but only way to control that is either raising or lowering the temp on the AC. I know I will need to adjust over the next few days as these are fresh buds with more moisture, as they begin to dry will adjust the temp and humidity.
Took some pics not many and will post later.
Got to lay down and see if that will help my back. Have been having to take meds as of late, and I hate doing so.

Back
Top Bottom