WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

Those look so tasty lol! I have a soft spot for anything chocolate lol

I need some chocolate pehnotypes in my collection...and some bruce banner....and some pakistan valley....and and and

Nice nugs and pics, really showing off the quality goods, well done
I want to grow some weird weed now I 'have my eye in' I have been looking at some of the black types, Vietnamese seems the Landrace for all the really deep purple/black plants. I love the look of the finish buds, they are just beautiful. I also want to grow a pure Afghan Indica, get some heavy Himalyan stoned going on.

No big update today. Had a nightmare day yesterday, it was the School Volunteers Christmas Tea, and my 19th wedding anniversary. My wife gave me a an orange flavoured dark chocolate, my favourite, wishing me a happy anniversary. I don't eat a lot of sweets, so this was a treat. I bit into it and one of my teeth broke clean in half, exposing the nerve. I howled in pain, it was excruciating. I went and begged my Dentist to fit me in this morning, she relented after I showed her the broken tooth. I went this morning and it was the worst pain I have ever had, the exposed nerve made every thing so painful I had to tell the Dentist to stop. After a bucket load more injections, including a couple on the nerve itself, the tooth came out. I came home and was shaking and the pain was so bad I was starting think there was something really bad wrong. I had a joint and some painkillers, put a heat pack on my face and after about half an hour I was way better.

I might go water the plants in a bit

I want to grow some weird weed now I 'have my eye in' .. I have been looking at some of the black types, Vietnamese seems the Landrace for all the really deep purple/black plants. I love the look of the finish buds, they are just beautiful. I also want to grow a pure Afghan Indica, get some heavy Himalyan stoned going on.

No big update today. Had a nightmare day yesterday, it was the School Volunteers Christmas Tea, and my 19th wedding anniversary. My wife gave me a an orange flavoured dark chocolate, my favourite, wishing me a happy anniversary. I don't eat a lot of sweets, so this was a treat. I bit into it and one of my teeth broke clean in half, exposing the nerve. I howled in pain, it was excruciating. I went and begged my Dentist to fit me in this morning, she relented after I showed her the broken tooth. I went this morning and it was the worst pain I have ever had, the exposed nerve made every thing so painful I had to tell the Dentist to stop. After a bucket load more injections, including a couple on the nerve itself, the tooth came out. I came home and was shaking and the pain was so bad I was starting think there was something really bad wrong. I had a joint and some painkillers, put a heat pack on my face and after about half an hour I was way better.

Damn hope u feel better.

Thank goodness for weed ! I picked a big fat bud and I have been giving that a bash, really nice pain relief - I was literally shaking when I got back from the Dentist. I smoked a couple of joints of the big bud - really good smoke, nice and strong, it has eased up the pain really well. I might have another one, just to be sure.....

I know ! My eldest Daughter was selected to play Hockey in a team touring the UK, Holland, Belgium and France, she asked for a cool $5000 - didn't even blink, the stone faced assassin !

I know ! My eldest Daughter was selected to play Hockey in a team touring the UK, Holland, Belgium and France, she asked for a cool $5000 - didn't even blink, the stone faced assassin !
My son played travel hockey and every 8 weeks they needed that. Glad my wife never knew how much that shit costs. Says my daughter's horse crap was more and I just said yes dear cause she didn't know the costs of hockey

We have only got some government payouts and my wage, which is only 80% - before tax - of my standard pay. I could have slayed that with a few overtime shifts. Thats one of the issues with the system I am involved in, no allowance for OT shifts or the like. Its better than nothing, don't get me wrong !! Hopefully I can get my compensation and move on before too long.

I get no overtime pay either but they just keep wanting me to do more and work longer. I'm getting close to getting out of here. My guys on the floor make more than me cause they get overtime pay. Just got a few more months till I'm fully vested in our retirement package then I'm out of here

I want to grow some weird weed now I 'have my eye in' .. I have been looking at some of the black types, Vietnamese seems the Landrace for all the really deep purple/black plants. I love the look of the finish buds, they are just beautiful. I also want to grow a pure Afghan Indica, get some heavy Himalyan stoned going on.

I purchased a strain called purple bud that I'm excited to try... I'll probably save it for next winter just incase it needs some cold to push the color out... Cheap strain and some people do report getting entirely purple buds.

Been a wild few days, my mouth has been in absolute bits. Feeling better today, my mouth can open and I might try to eat. I am waiting for the wife to go out so I can get chopping down Number 2.

Chop Chop! Feel better Mr knee.

Congrats on that awesomely frosty harvest

What a wild few days ! Burst tooth, horrendous extraction, then got absolutely cooked watching my two youngest race at the State Relay Championship. I finally feel human again today.

Back
Top Bottom